• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen First Thing You Did On Platinum

wee187

Beat 358/2 Days on 10/5/09
Years
  • First thing, huh?

I guess I spent an hour and a half on the first route alone trying to powerlevel my two pokemon. ^_^

Ricky429

Turtwig lovers unite!!!
    Years
  • Lets see... I caught 6 pokes and traded them for an IV bred gible, piplup, turtwig, riolu, starly, and cranidos (My favorite fossil poke). Hello my new team.

TEAM BLUE

Friendly Trainer
    Years
  • Named Myself.Got Piplup Catch 5 Pokémon Traded To Diamond So I Can Get My Squirtle,Pikachu,Rattata,Totodile,Wurmple Put Piplup In My Pc And Started My Adventure With Squirtle,Pikachu,Rattata,Totodile,Wurmple.

Forever Forum

Its Hell getting into Heaven
    Years
  • Didn't really care too much about Natures until after I beat the E4 so I can plan out my team and breed for them, etc, etc. But after getting my starter(Piplup), caught a Shinx, followed by Gastly that helped me all the way to the E4.

Years
    • Seen Jul 24, 2009
    I kept resetting for an Adamant, female Chimchar.
    That's what I would do if my Platinum could save -.-

I battled my rival.

Years
  • I just turned it on and played through it (And traded over a Dialga and Shiny Uxie) until Giratina. Basically, the same Diamond & Pearl stuff.

this_is_ark

who what where
    Years
    • Seen Apr 15, 2009
    do you mean the first thing we did when we started a new file? or the first thing we did every time we turn it on?

new file: after i named myself and got piplup, i traded myself a zigzagoon and pidgey egg from my diamond file

just turned it on: every time i turn it on i have to get my party out of the pc; they all have pokerus from a random battle and if i leave them in the party it'll go away ;__; KIND OF ANNOYING

Crasy

Smashing.
    Years
  • I spent a half hour trying to get a female Turtwig. Y'know, for the egg moves.

almostlovehate

Complete...global...satur ation
    Years
  • Had to get me an Adamant Turtwig. :3
    So I reset it, twice, and got it.
    I was a happy person haha.
    Now, I can do a competitive Torterra! :D

The Red Chain

Traded my Pearl teams [two of them, one consisting of all legendaries, the other all non-legendaries] to Platinum..
    Even though the bunch didn't listen to me for like.. ever. ;O;

Karonte

YAY PLATINUM IS HERE^^
    Years
  • Well when I get my Platinum Im going to catch over 200 starly/bidoof to trade all my pokes from Pearl >> Since I'm giving it to my sister so we can "bond" xD

mystery913

some guy
    Years
    • Seen Jul 19, 2009
    the first thing i did was go through the first gym with only my turtwig and got to eterna forest and catch me a good natured bunery. i like loppuny :)

Back