• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

First thing you ever bought with your own money?

TwilightBlade

All dreams are but another reality.
    Years
    With gift money / allowance: Pokemon Yellow
    With scholarship money: netbook
    With job-earned money: not there yet

Treecko

the princess without voice
    Years
    I can't remember what it was, but I believe it was Pokemon cards or a Psyduck plushie.

Once I get a job, I'm hoping to save up and buy a 3Ds.

Years
    I don't remember my first thing with allowance and gift money. First thing with money from my job? I owed my sister for new shoes when I got my paycheck. So I guess shoes. Not very exciting. :( The second thing I got was my cell phone, which is way cooler than a pair of shoes...

Palamon

Silence is Purple
    Years
    Sigh, I don't remember clearly. =\ But the first thing I probably bought with my own money was probably a pen at my school store when I was six. (Everything was under a dollar.)

Mr. X

It's... kinda effective?
    Years
    Money that someone else gave me - SODA!

Money that I worked for - A gbc and pokemon yellow.

pink-tiger

Love in the Air
    Years
    I went all the way to California to buy a Coach bag and wallet. XD
    I wasted over one paycheck on it but I loves it. <3

Dreg

Done after the GT.
    Years
    • Seen Jul 11, 2016
    It was a can of Irn Bru, at about 40p, when I was 4. Can't remember if I ever bought anything else.

TY

If i can remember it clearly, i bought Tiberian Sun as first of my own money...

Karma Police

Arrest this man
    Years
    • Age 26
    • Seen Apr 21, 2024
    Don't really remember very well. I think I bought a video game, though.

Meganium2342525

Falling Star
    Years
    Bubble gum. If I recall correctly, it's was Fruit Stripes gum. I remember being a huge fan of that gum when I was little, I was saving every penny just to buy it. lmao

Shining Raichu

Expect me like you expect Jesus.
    Years
    I honestly don't remember, because I'm 21 and I would have been about 6 or so at the time, but I'm fairly sure it would have been either a SNES game or a booster pack of Pokemon cards :P

Otherworld9)

Bard of Rage
    Years
    Pokemon Emerald was the first thing I bought with my own money.....and eversince that's where my pokemon ambitions started...

Back