• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Chit-Chat: fite me irl

Status
Not open for further replies.

Universe

all-consuming
    Years
    • Seen Nov 17, 2016
    Spoiler:

|D

science lesson over, time for lunch!

Years
    • Seen Apr 2, 2023
    I mean, that could work, especially if it were a medical dictionary. That's how I found out about some other things.

Although don't actually throw one of those, I bet they'd hurt like nothing else if they hit. :P

Give them a nice helmet or something before you toss it at them. Associate learning with mild pain. That can't possible go south in later years.

Step 1. Throw book at kid
    Step 2. ???????
    Step 3. Success??

I think you're forgetting jail time, but I get the gist.

Years
    Give them a nice helmet or something before you toss it at them. Associate learning with mild pain. That can't possible go south in later years.
    Nah, they might still want to learn stuff. They'll just avoid any and all books!

...which would still complicate things!

Hey, that can be the step two.
    Not sure if I would call that a "success" lmao.

Years
    • Seen Apr 2, 2023
    Is anyone else watching the Microsoft E3 conference? Minecraft Hololens looks amazing.

Nah, they might still want to learn stuff. They'll just avoid any and all books!

...which would still complicate things!

Just have them go around bug random strangers, it'll work out.

(man I would be a horrible parent)

Years
    • Seen Apr 2, 2023
    I'm honestly just waiting for Nintendos. I'm so hoping they will have Animal Crossing Wii U.

Tuesday will definitely be the more interesting day for me, but it's cool to see what's going on in general. Haven't really followed E3 or video game news in ages.

Years
    • Seen Apr 2, 2023
    It's summer for me and I don't work until late afternoon, so I'm pretty free for the conferences tomorrow. Trying to make this the year I get back into gaming.

Universe

all-consuming
    Years
    • Seen Nov 17, 2016
    oh my god how did i forget about Nintendo's e3.

oh jeez now i'm all excited for both Stevenbomb and e3. i can't wait for them to reveal a bunch more fun and amazing things that i can't afford nor have time to play! :D

Ice1

[img]http://www.serebii.net/pokedex-xy/icon/712.pn
    Years
    • Seen Nov 23, 2023
    All I got out of E3 up till now is Dishonored 2, and I'm hyped for that.

While we're on the topic of games, what's a 3DS I should and must own?

Years
    • Seen Apr 2, 2023
    I used to be so excited for whenever E3 came around, now I find myself being unable to muster up any sort of feeling about it.

What has happened to me. :(

That's sort of how I feel about EA's presentations right now. Waste of an interview with Pele, like, probably the worst possible crowd and then sports games in general are ridiculously boring.

While we're on the topic of games, what's a 3DS I should and must own?
    Monster Hunter. And probably the Majora's Mask remake because you can never have enough Majora's Mask.

Years
    • Seen Apr 2, 2023
    I don't know why we still care about EA.... They just spam sports games and bad driving games... What happened with NFS :(

But but but Mirror's Edge. And um. Yeah I got nothing.

Wtf. Kids know who Pele is?!
    Twitter was annoying to read while the interview was going on.

But then I go ahead and join the complaining as soon as they get into hockey and American football territory.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back