• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Chit-Chat: fite me irl

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lucid

I feel like I'm in that awkward middle line since I don't actually have insomnia but I have the sleeping schedule of one. >___> Throughout my entire life I have never had more than roughly 5-6 hours of sleep except on rare cases.

We could always drug you.

Years
    Also I came home from work really tired last night, browsed PC for a bit, and then somehow passed out. What's notable about this story is that I was cooking pizza in the oven and that pizza turned out to be super burnt by the time I woke up.

You can imagine how saddened I was.
    All I see is mention of an oven being on, and then falling asleep, and I think I'd be more relieved that nothing bad happened. o.o Forget the pizza (even though that is sad), haha.

dad

big poppa
    Years
    • Age 26
    • Seen Jun 13, 2018
    nintendo don't let us down. i feel like they'll be promoting the new 3ds, i saw a commercial for it yesterday.

Ice1

[img]http://www.serebii.net/pokedex-xy/icon/712.pn
    Years
    • Seen Nov 23, 2023
    I just bought a new 3DS, so I don't want them to announce a new one yet

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023
    We're probably going to be out of the condo by thetime e3 starts so I'm not going to be watching it. Look forward to what e3 brought when I get back though.

Years
    • Seen Apr 2, 2023
    I just bought a new 3DS, so I don't want them to announce a new one yet

The New 3DS is the next generation handheld for Nintendo, right? So it would be a little too early to announce something new. Unless it's not. I dunno, they were never too clear on just what it is.

Universe

all-consuming
    Years
    • Seen Nov 17, 2016
    I'm really really really excited for Paper Jam.

Eeeeeeeeeeee. Combining two of my favorite Mario game series into one?? yes pls.

Years
    • Seen Apr 2, 2023
    I'm interested in Yo-Kai Watch, specifically how it performs in America. It's pretty much the Pokemon killer in Japan.

Ivysaur

Grass dinosaur extraordinaire
    Years
    I'm really really really excited for Paper Jam.

Eeeeeeeeeeee. Combining two of my favorite Mario game series into one?? yes pls.

THIS. THIS TIMES A HUNDRED.

GET THE PAPER UNIVERSE WITH A REAL PLOT AND GREAT WRITING AND TEAM MOVES. YES.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back