• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Five Nights At Freddy's 3: The Freddening

Who's the scariest animatronic?

• Total voters

Kameken

URYYYYYYYYY
    Years
    The first two were good, and the second differentiated itself from the first enough to stay fresh. As long as this one does the same, I'm all for it.

GanguEevee

~Calamity Trigger~
    Years

There's a new teaser pic for Five Nights at Freddy's 3.
    Now,I think it might be a bit obvious to me and everyone else,that there's a possibility that the animatronics from 2 are gonna be in 3.

However,after taking a look at TV Tropes,I found a brighter version of this pic,which shows......Something......Hiding in the background.

What could that thing be?! Obviously,it's another animatronic. Looks like Bonnie....But,due to the brightness level that the person put to make that thing appeared in the pic,it looks like Golden Freddy.

Anyways,speculation time! :3

Necrum

I AM THE REAL SONIC
    Years
    Given that the other teaser also looks like Golden Freddy, and also looks very old as well, I think that's Golden Freddy hiding there.

Also, I see what looks like Toy Bonnie's head in the bin. I think this might be further confirmation that this is a future Freddy's rather than an older one. And the Top Hat has intrigued me... I think I will buy this one at release.

Last edited:

Pinkie-Dawn

Vampire Waifu
    Years
    One of the hidden messages for FNaF3 was written as "30 years later, only one remains," which could mean that this going to be a direct sequel to the first game, as everyone but one animatronic has been dismantled/scrapped, and it seems that Golden Freddy is that remaining animatronic. But where does the Puppet come into play, since he's revealed to be the one behind the haunted animatronics?

Necrum

I AM THE REAL SONIC
    Years
    YOU BEAT ME TO IT BY ONE MINUTE!

Okay I've been looking at the images posted on the Greenlight page, and I have a few theories. I'm gonna spoiler them in case you want to wait for the game to be released proper, in the event I am correct.
    Spoiler:

SO YEAH those are my thoughts about the images.

Last edited:

Pinkie-Dawn

Vampire Waifu
    Years
    So here's the plot of FNaF3:

Spoiler:

Cay

Years
    • Seen Mar 11, 2022
    I've been poking around YouTube/Greenlight theories, and apparently The Rot (I'll just refer to him as that as I like that name x3) and apparently, it's a hybrid of all the animatronics. The people at Fazbear Fright looked around for things they could use (the current pic on scottgames where it shows the shells in a box is actually titled whatcanweuse.jpg) and basically created satan.

About the "remarkible discovery", I think they're referring to an endoskeleton to make it work. As for the "we have a place for him", my theory is that they're referring to the phone guy/purple man (based on MatPat's analysis). On scott's website, there is purple text that reads "he always does", so that's a tiny piece of evidence.

I'm hyped and terrified at the same time.

Necrum

I AM THE REAL SONIC
    Years
    I like the idea of only tracking one animatronic. When you lose track of it, it's sure to be very panic inducing, especially since unlike previous games, the route it takes to reach you will become unpredictable.

Pinkie-Dawn

Vampire Waifu
    Years
    I like the idea of only tracking one animatronic. When you lose track of it, it's sure to be very panic inducing, especially since unlike previous games, the route it takes to reach you will become unpredictable.

I've been hearing having only one animatronic would make the game too easy unless they amped up the A.I. pattern.

Necrum

I AM THE REAL SONIC
    Years
    I've been hearing having only one animatronic would make the game too easy unless they amped up the A.I. pattern.
    It would be easy... if they acted like they did in previous games. We've already seen more movement from this one animatronic than any of the others, bar Foxy. So perhaps it won't just stalk around in front of a camera in one place, but rather be only seen for split seconds before it moves off and you have to follow it again. ALSO the cameras appear to be on a power system again, so I'd say the challenge will come more from monitoring your systems than actually tracking the one animatronic. Maybe Golden Bonnie will go find fuse boxes and stuff to screw with your ability to monitor it. This is clearly already very different in a lot of ways so who knows.

GanguEevee

~Calamity Trigger~
    Years
    Welp, seems like nobody was able to post the third image before the teaser trailer ever came out, so I'm gonna post it.......As a link! Cause it's just some purple text on a black background.

https://www.scottgames.com/always.jpg

Now, the line "He always does" in the image above did appeared in the teaser trailer. I am now wondering why I even put it there now. Anyways, here are my thoughts on the trailer and screenshots. I was being a chicken/pussy when I watched it, by the way. Gonna be in a spoiler tag, since I know people don't really want to get spoiled, if any of the stuff I say here becomes true.

Spoiler:

Anyways, I'm gonna be happy when this game comes out, so I can watch all of the many Let's Players playing the game get scared by it! >:3

Last edited:

mew_nani

Pokécommunity's Licensed Tree Exorcist
    Years
    Aww man I'm so dang excited. We have Golden Bonnie, but will we have any other threats dealing with the old parts from the Toy models? Seems weird they'd just have them all in a box... given this is a horror house now instead of a regular pizzeria we might have static animatronics that just remain in one place, or have a limited range.

Years
    • Seen Dec 16, 2022
    I'm really tired of these "youtube bait" games that only seem to exist for people like PewDiePie to make LP's of. That, and the fact that this game's horror seems to be just based on jump scares (the laziest kind of horror) I won't be checking it out.

mew_nani

Years
    I'm really tired of these "youtube bait" games that only seem to exist for people like PewDiePie to make LP's of. That, and the fact that this game's horror seems to be just based on jump scares (the laziest kind of horror) I won't be checking it out.
    I've actually played the first game, and the game's horror isn't about the jump scares. It's the dread. You're not capable of moving, and if these things find you, you're a goner. The real horror isn't in when they get you; it's when the camera fizzles out and you can't find them. It's that panic you feel when they could be right outside your door, you have no idea if they are, and you're frantically trying to find them. It's that dread when you look at your power meter draining faster than a bowl with holes in it, and you want to hold both doors down all the time but you can't because if you do the power drains and the lights go dark and you see Freddy's face glowing and leering at you through the open door and knowing you're a half second away from being shoved up an animatronic costume leaving only your eyeballs and teeth. The game itself is genuinely scary, and the jump scares are the simple payoff, not the main attraction. I can't speak about the second game though as I haven't played it yet but the first game is pretty dang scary.

SnowpointQuincy

Seeker of FRIEND CODES
    Years
    On the surface it is all jump scares, but the real horror is in the newspaper clippings and other bit of information that tell the story of something horrible happening.

It does make for good theory videos, though.

Necrum

I AM THE REAL SONIC
    Years
    And let's not forget the creepy ass atari style games. Those add some weird stuff to the game's atmosphere.

The game has a plot and that's what sets it apart from YT Bait. The plot is very veiled but it's there and really intriguing.

As for the Shadow Bonnie, I didn't even know about it til just now, lol. I looked it up and yeah it's similar, but I don't think it's completely the same one. For one this is a really long time before the 3rd game takes place. It's plausible that this mystery shadow is the source of the chassis, and Golden Freddy is the source of the suit. Which together would make a very deady animatronic. Or perhaps this is a harbinger of what is to come in the future, a mere echo rather than an actual presence in the restaurant of the second game. Considering its rarity it seems pretty possible. The only thing is that Golden Bonnie is lacking the gap in its lower teeth.

Last edited:

mew_nani

Years
    And let's not forget the creepy ass atari style games. Those add some weird stuff to the game's atmosphere.

The game has a plot and that's what sets it apart from YT Bait. The plot is very veiled but it's there and really intriguing.

As for the Shadow Bonnie, I didn't even know about it til just now, lol. I looked it up and yeah it's similar, but I don't think it's completely the same one. For one this is a really long time before the 3rd game takes place. It's plausible that this mystery shadow is the source of the chassis, and Golden Freddy is the source of the suit. Which together would make a very deady animatronic. Or perhaps this is a harbinger of what is to come in the future, a mere echo rather than an actual presence in the restaurant of the second game. Considering its rarity it seems pretty possible. The only thing is that Golden Bonnie is lacking the gap in its lower teeth.
    Ah, the voiced mingames... which were not only creepy as fudge but also a subtle hint the game takes place in the 80s. There's actually a console that can produce distorted voice overs like that: the Intellivision, and it was one of Atari's competitors. The Angry Video Game Nerd did a special on it, and it had a module called the Intellivoice Voice Synthesis Module, which added voice overs to certain games like Bomb Squad or B-17 Bomber.

As for Golden Bonnie... I have no freaking clue what it is. And I'm not sure it's entirely a fusion of Bonnie and Golden Freddy, because we can see an earless Golden Freddy animatronic in the background. (Or at least it look like Golden Freddy. Might just be regular Freddy.) But I can almost guarantee that he's not the only threat there. We have all kinds of props from the Toy models, we have some pieces of scenery based on Foxy... there's gonna be way more than just looking out for one animatronic.

Last edited:
    Back