• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FNAF World

Necrum

I AM THE REAL SONIC
    Years
    Oh yeah I forgot about Puppet, haha! He might be there but whether he'll be active or not is to be seen. I mean Puppet was at FNAF1 Freddy's and never appeared once physically.

mew_nani

Pokécommunity's Licensed Tree Exorcist
    Years
    I JUST DON'T UNDERSTAND!
    I hope it's actually frightening this time because it's not funny anymore.
    Since when was it ever funny? Markiplier and everyone else spazzing out is hilarious but the games themselves were never really funny.

Pinkie-Dawn

Vampire Waifu
    Years
    I blame the SFM and RPG Maker parodies of FNAF as to why some people are given the impression that it's not scary.

Yukari

I blame the SFM and RPG Maker parodies of FNAF as to why some people are given the impression that it's not scary.
    That, or it could be that some people (Like me and a lot of my friends) just don't find FnaF scary.

Years
    Has no one noticed the new picture with the purple/pink hat and sunglasses? Here it is:
    FNAF World

Pinkie-Dawn

Vampire Waifu
    Years
    Oh yeah, I completely forgot to show that new teaser image here. Thanks for posting it though.

There's a hidden message in this image that reads "property of Fr_______________er," which I'm sure is Fredbear's Family Diner, the original restaurant. Does this mean that the animatronics are the originals, and that Shadow Freddy was the original Fredbear judging by the color of that hat and bow? Is this going to be a prequel or an interquel?

Necrum

I AM THE REAL SONIC
    Years
    I think since this is coming in place of what we were expecting, a Golden Freddy, that maybe Shadow Freddy is taking his place as the odd member of the group. My belief is that this is going to be at the diner, but I still stand by it being a sequel game. Honestly I've reached a point where I'm done trying to theorize. Better off just waiting and seeing instead of hyping myself out over what could be.

Pinkie-Dawn

Vampire Waifu
    Years
    New teaser is up:

Spoiler:

mew_nani

Years
    ...What on earth is that thing? Shadow Freddy was purple, not black, and it's too fat to be Shadow Bonnie...

But hey Fredbear Family Diner's involved!

...or not. What the heck is going on here?

Necrum

I AM THE REAL SONIC
    Years
    It looks like it has a stout body, which corresponds to the Golden Spring Freddy in the Atari minigames of FNAF3. That code indicates that this is Fredbear, but I wonder if Fredbear and Spring Freddy looked very similar.

Years
    Another new teaser:

Spoiler:

mew_nani

Years
    Aww darn it SPRINGTRAP!

Hey what's that metal thing around him? Is he strapped to the chair? It doesn't really look like the interior of a restaurant, especially with that window.

Actually come to think of it Springrap is in WAY better condition here than he was in FNAF3, aside from the ears. Before he was covered in tears, and now he seems more whole.... also I saved the picture and filled the black in with color... he's in a hallway. There's four doors in total that I can see.

Last edited:
    Years
    This game might actually show the time back when the springlock animatronics were still in use. Maybe this game will take place in Purple Guy's afterlife, perpetually being tortured by the children's souls? This game is getting stranger and stranger with every teaser. Only a bit less than 4 months left to wait!

Necrum

I AM THE REAL SONIC
    Years
    I don't think that is strictly speaking Springtrap. It seems much, much smaller. And the message even says "small packages". Plus his feet don't even touch the ground. Whatever it is, it's exciting! Especially if it actually is a new animatronic. I mean Springtrap couldn't have been the only Bonnie to have golden fur.

Pinkie-Dawn

Vampire Waifu
    Years
    Judging by the new teaser, I feel like this game is going to take place in a house that was built over the remains of either Fredbear's Family Diner, Freddy Fazbear's Pizzeria, or Fazbear Night.

Back