• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FNAF World

Sir Codin

I hope this the last game of the series. I'm getting tired of my friends linking me Markipliershit and PewDiePieSuck Let's Plays of these games.

mew_nani

Pokécommunity's Licensed Tree Exorcist
    Years
    It's Five Nights at Freddy's: Night Trap Edition.

It's sorta like Night Trap, but instead of two bumbling idiots you have animatronics and demon plushies from Hell. From who's perspective is this? A child? That might make it even worse.

Also I would like to point out something crucial here: your character actually seems to move around. In order to get from room to room he (or she?) would have to walk around. No wonder it's taking so long to develop.

Last edited:

mew_nani

Years
    I don't mind Markiplier, but PewDiePie is just yuck. And holy Christ Bonnie.
    That creature makes Springtrap look like a harmless plush toy. It is horrifying. This might be the scariest game yet. I can't wait for Markiplier to play it when it comes out. He's gonna totally flip out and I'm gonna laugh. And scream. A lot.

I want the plushie though.

Hey I just noticed something. All those pictures in the hallway were black and white. Now why would that be? Those toys look like they're from another era too...

Salzorrah

[font=Montserrat][b][color=#66CC66]g[/color][color
    Years
    if it takes place at the house, doesnt that mean its not Five Nights at Freddy's? It just means its Five Nights with Freddy's?

Necrum

I AM THE REAL SONIC
    Years
    if it takes place at the house, doesnt that mean its not Five Nights at Freddy's? It just means its Five Nights with Freddy's?
    Maybe the house belongs to someone named Freddy?

I do have to wonder why the hell someone would stay in the house for 5 nights. That's like way less sense than staying at a job that's paying you.

Salzorrah

[font=Montserrat][b][color=#66CC66]g[/color][color
    Years
    what if scott is bullshitting with our minds and that was supposed to be the representation of the fnaf player and now the ghosts of the animatronics are haunting us :O

but tbh scott great work... a huge leap from the previous installments

mew_nani

Years
    Maybe the house belongs to someone named Freddy?

I do have to wonder why the hell someone would stay in the house for 5 nights. That's like way less sense than staying at a job that's paying you.
    The person living at the house might not have a choice. The player character is very short; most likely a young child. There's no way they could leave.

I think it might be connected to the original restaurant in some way. That house looks very old, and on the wall all the pictures are in black and white. Coupled with the older style toys and quilt and I think this game may be a prequel taking place back when Fredbears was open.

Pinkie-Dawn

Vampire Waifu
    Years
    Or according to the trailer, where it mentioned you bringing something, the player character must've brought Plushtrap to his or her house, and the doll is revealed to be possessed by either remnants of the Purple Guy or one of his victims, and is haunting him or her with nightmare animatronics for 5 nights.

Necrum

I AM THE REAL SONIC
    Years
    There's an x on the ground in front of Plushtrap (good enough name for it). I wonder why? Seems such an odd detail to put in a hallway.

And I guess Chica is actually holding the cupcake now instead of it sitting on her shoulder.

mew_nani

Years
    Or according to the trailer, where it mentioned you bringing something, the player character must've brought Plushtrap to his or her house, and the doll is revealed to be possessed by either remnants of the Purple Guy or one of his victims, and is haunting him or her with nightmare animatronics for 5 nights.
    I dunno... for that to be possible wouldn't at least part of Plushtrap have to have been made from Springtrap? The animatronics and Springtrap are haunted because they have bodies inside them, right? This thing just appears to be a plushie, modeled after Spring Bonnie but not made from Springtrap. Actually in the trailer the plushie doesn't look like Springtrap at all except for having the same color scheme. It looks like Spring Bonnie from the Atari mingames in FNAF3 where you play as Golden Freddy.

Though actually there might be another theory as to what that line in the trailer meant. We haven't seen the Puppet anywhere yet, but he's always involved in some way, and he was in FNAF 2 and 3 and I think was in Fredbear's Family Diner. Maybe instead of bringing home Plushtrap maybe he means bringing home the Puppet. That thing has been shown to induce paranormal activity in objects....

But, until the game is released this is all just speculation at this point. The only things we know for sure are that it takes place in a house, that there are nightmare versions of the animatronics stalking the player, and that apparently the player has a scary yet cute plushie of Spring Bonnie that I really wish I could have a copy of.

Necrum

I AM THE REAL SONIC
    Years
    I have a bold assertion about the Bonnie Plush based on a small detail I only just noticed. The shot with Plushtrap has a number in the top right corner which is not a time. It starts as 50, but as Plushtrap jumps back into the chair it becomes 49. Because of the lack of a regular clock, I believe that this is happening between the usual game nights. Just like the Freddy Perspective scenes in FNAF2. But if you're busy all night doing this junk, how could that mini game take place at night as well, I wonder? Perhaps more than one household is cursed by the Animatronics.

FNAF World

I don't know how we missed this, as it appears to have been out before the trailer. FNAF4 is to release on August 8 instead of Halloween! Even more exciting is the development of an expansion for the game coming on the original Halloween release. Scott must be developing faster than he expected, just like every other FNAF game. I'm looking forward to this new development. This game is gonna be awesome!

Pinkie-Dawn

Vampire Waifu
    Years
    FNAF World

I don't know how we missed this, as it appears to have been out before the trailer. FNAF4 is to release on August 8 instead of Halloween! Even more exciting is the development of an expansion for the game coming on the original Halloween release. Scott must be developing faster than he expected, just like every other FNAF game. I'm looking forward to this new development. This game is gonna be awesome!
    I found that message too. Do you think the DLC will include nightmare versions of the toy animatronics?

Necrum

I AM THE REAL SONIC
    Years
    I found that message too. Do you think the DLC will include nightmare versions of the toy animatronics?
    I think they might already be in the game based on the new description of the game on Steam.

This time, the terror has followed you home.

In this last chapter of the Five Nights at Freddy's original story, you must once again defend yourself against Freddy Fazbear, Chica, Bonnie, Foxy, and even worse things that lurk in the shadows. Playing as a child whose role is yet unknown, you must safeguard yourself until 6am by watching the doors, as well as warding off unwanted creatures that may venture into your closet or onto the bed behind you.

You have only a flashlight to protect yourself. It will scare away things that may be creeping at the far end of the hallways, but be careful, and listen. If something has crept too close, then shining lights in its eyes will be your end.
    Clearly there are other things lurking in the house. We probably haven't seen more than 1 or 2 nights worth of enemies. Fredbear is guaranteed to be one of those worse things, and perhaps Plustrap counts as well.

An interesting tidbit is that the Steam page only has interface listed under languages for English. The implication of this is that Phone Guy will not be appearing... Or will he? This is clearly an old style home with little aging, so perhaps what we are seeing is the childhood of Phone Guy. The kid even has a toy phone! It's like he was destined to be a phone based instructor. I can surmise logic and lack of logic if this is the case though. If it is phone guy then it would explain why he survived the security job for so long while working at Freddy's, since he has childhood experience. But, that's just it. Who the hell with a childhood experience like this would work at Freddy Fazbear's Pizza?

mew_nani

Years
    This time, the terror has followed you home.

In this last chapter of the Five Nights at Freddy's original story, you must once again defend yourself against Freddy Fazbear, Chica, Bonnie, Foxy, and even worse things that lurk in the shadows. Playing as a child whose role is yet unknown, you must safeguard yourself until 6am by watching the doors, as well as warding off unwanted creatures that may venture into your closet or onto the bed behind you.

You have only a flashlight to protect yourself. It will scare away things that may be creeping at the far end of the hallways, but be careful, and listen. If something has crept too close, then shining lights in its eyes will be your end.

...Shadow Bonnie's in this isn't he? We already know Fredbear's in the mix.... Golden Freddy and our dear friend the Puppet will probably make an appearance too.

We're so hosed! DX

Pinkie-Dawn

Vampire Waifu
    Years
    You know who's even worse than Shadow Bonnie and the Puppet? The enragement child known as Balloon Boy. I wouldn't be surprised if he too was shoehorned into this mess.

mew_nani

Years
    You know who's even worse than Shadow Bonnie and the Puppet? The enragement child known as Balloon Boy. I wouldn't be surprised if he too was shoehorned into this mess.
    That would really depend on when this game takes place. If it takes place in Hell, and we're in the present day, then he'll show up. If not, he may not appear. The Puppet and Golden Freddy were here to begin with so I wouldn't put it past them to be in the shadows someplace.

Necrum

I AM THE REAL SONIC
    Years
    What if Purple Guy lurks in the shadows?

Today I am giving an early sneak-peak to two youtubers who most of you are probably already familiar with- Dawko and Razzbowski. They will be uploading videos soon, but they won't be showing gameplay; they'll only be discussing their experiences while playing. So be watching for their videos! I will upload them to the Steam page when they are available as well!
    :O

Back