• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FNAF World

Necrum

I AM THE REAL SONIC
    Years
    Well, it's certainly not what I expected, but it's certainly an interesting concept. I hope it has more depth than Forever Quester though.

machomuu

Stuck in Hot Girl Summer
    Years
    Not really, considering there already exists 3 fan-made RPGs of FNAF, with a 4th in development as we speak, and those gained its own fandom.
    Pretty sure we're both talking about the same thing. Fboy? AKA Yiff Simulator AKA Persona music plays to unfitting battle scenarios

That's what I'm talking about. They'll definitely get a kick out of this.

Last edited:

Pinkie-Dawn

Vampire Waifu
    Years
    Pretty sure we're both talking about the same thing. Fboy? AKA Yiff Simulator AKA Persona music plays to unfitting battle scenarios

That's what I'm talking about. They'll definitely get a kick out of this.

Oh, I thought you meant the FNAF fans for short? XD

Yeah, they'll definitely get a kick out of this. Perhaps FNAF World would make a small nod to it somewhere.

Necrum

I AM THE REAL SONIC
    Years
    I gotta say I'm liking the designs of the Adventure Animatronics thus far. Withered Chica is adorable, and we finally get to see Toy Foxy as a complete unit! And how about the confirmation of JJ as a seperate, female counterpart to Balloon Boy? Mind blown!

Pinkie-Dawn

Vampire Waifu
    Years
    Possible teasers of the Halloween DLC:

Spoiler:

Pinkie-Dawn

Vampire Waifu
    Years
    Oh? November 1st and not one post about the Halloween update that came out yesterday?

Because nobody posted after me, and I didn't want to double post. Anyway, it's basically the same with a Halloween overlay. Plushtrap is replaced by Balloon Boy, Bonnie and Chica receive a jack-o-lantern redesign, Foxy is replaced by Mangle, and Nightmare is replaced by the Puppet.

Here is the teaser trailer of FNAF World:

Pinkie-Dawn

Vampire Waifu
    Years
    Seeing that new screenshot made me remember something. I forgot to show this latest update of the FNAF World image:

Spoiler:

Necrum

I AM THE REAL SONIC
    Years
    The pig scares me. He should have been in the main series ngl.

Also, the image has been reverted back sadly. So I guess it was just a glimpse for Christmas. Some of the enemies in the trailer are pretty sweet and fun from what I can tell. I hope we do get FNAF World early, but I think Scott is actually trying to hit the date this time.

I haven't started The Silver Eyes yet, but I did buy it as soon as I found out. It's pretty much next on my reading list as soon as I finish The Damnation Game by Clive Barker... which sadly will probably eclipse FNAF in every way, but whatever, I love Freddy enough to stick through it!

Yukari

Don't you love how Scott releases everything way before he says he will?

Better than delaying everything at least.

Necrum

I AM THE REAL SONIC
    Years
    Fffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffff

Well now I have to spend 10 dollars I wasn't planning on. THANKS A LOT SCOTT WHY YOU KEEP DOING THIS!?

GanguEevee

~Calamity Trigger~
    Years
    Wow, I didn't noticed this thread was a thing until now. Wait....didn't I posted stuff here? Or am I confusing it for the FNAF3 one? Ugh.....

Anyways, I don't have the money to waste on FNAF World, unfortunately. However, I saw two videos of it, one by Jim Sterling, another by NateWantsToBattle. The video by Jim was technically the more interesting one, since apparently, when he started up the game, this appeared before the title screen (Putting this in a spoiler because of, well, potential spoilers):
    Spoiler:

(You can watch Jim Sterling's video here)
    Meanwhile, I live in New York, the Bronx! Blizzard Jonas was able to hit my local area! FUN TIMES!
    (plz buy this game for me i think i'm gonna be stuck here in my apartment for a while)

Necrum

I AM THE REAL SONIC
    Years
    I've played for 81 minutes at this point, and I gotta say it's actually not bad. Apparently a lot of people don't like it, but setting the characters and FNAF Fandom aside it could be a lot worse. Scott has added a couple of things to the game like attack descriptions and a map which were absent initially. It isn't a great game by any means, but experimenting with team combinations is actually a pretty fun mechanic. Like putting multiple characters that can use Poppers together, or putting a character that can boost speed with a character that can Jumpscare so you can stun enemies faster. There also seems to be a hidden underlying story that you can find by waiting not clicking "DONE" when Golden Freddy speaks to you which seems to hint at something deeper going on.

GanguEevee

~Calamity Trigger~
    Years
    I've played for 81 minutes at this point, and I gotta say it's actually not bad. Apparently a lot of people don't like it, but setting the characters and FNAF Fandom aside it could be a lot worse. Scott has added a couple of things to the game like attack descriptions and a map which were absent initially. It isn't a great game by any means, but experimenting with team combinations is actually a pretty fun mechanic. Like putting multiple characters that can use Poppers together, or putting a character that can boost speed with a character that can Jumpscare so you can stun enemies faster. There also seems to be a hidden underlying story that you can find by waiting not clicking "DONE" when Golden Freddy speaks to you which seems to hint at something deeper going on.

Well, I was expecting Scott to update the game with some stuff that makes the game a lot more tolerable, since there's a possibility you won't even know what most of the attacks are or what some of the functions do, unless you read the game's Steam description, which, no-one didn't seemed to do. Also, that's actually quite interesting, since most people, obviously, presses done as soon as the dialogue is done. It MIGHT be related to the picture I put in my post.

I swear to Etro....if this game somehow has some FNAF lore hidden within it, then I don't know if I should even call this a spin-off.

EDIT: Oh, crapbaskets! How could I forget? In case if you're wondering if you can have two Fredbears at once in the dialogue scenes........Well, you can't.
    Oh yeah, you can also still honk Freddy's nose in the title screen. But you obviously expected something like that, didn't you?

Last edited:
    Back