• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FNAF World

Necrum

I AM THE REAL SONIC
Years
  • Scott Cawthon shocked everyone on April 27 with the release of this image on ScottGames.com:
    FNAF World

This thing is nightmare fuel of the highest degree! And then just recently, Scott added another image, this tme depicting what appears to be the old withered bonnie, but with a face:
    FNAF World

Both of these images seem to point towards even more horror inspiration entering the series. Both of these animatronics feature sharp teeth and claws, and Freddy appears to be some sort of eldritch abomination this time around, featuring several small versions of his head coming from his body.

But the most important thing about these games is the date: Halloween 2015. Two things that make this important. Firstly, this is the longest development cycle that any FNAF game has ever had. What this means in terms of gameplay is hard to say. Is it really going to take that long or does Scott just want a big release day on Halloween? The second thing this may point to is the theme. FNAF3 took place in a normal haunted house attraction that would run year round, but who's to say that someone else didn't find these old animatronics, and wanted to put them to use just on Halloween? I mean just looking at them we can see that they are clearly not meant to be hanging around children in a Pizzeria. So where the hell is this going to take place? It's still supposed to be "At Freddy's" according to the title. But Fazbear's Fright is burned to the ground, and the Pizzeria's were all shut down and couldn't possibly be functional as buildings unless someone else moved in and turned them into other businesses.

We have a long 5 and a half months ahead of us now, and all we can do is hypothesize and giggle in the meantime. What do you guys think? I personally think this is going to be great, I already am in love with the designs for Freddy and Bonnie, and cannot wait to see Chica!

UPDATE: Here's Chica!
    FNAF World

Last edited:

Sydian

fake your death.
    Years
  • I'm excited to...watch other people play it. :3 Haha. I really enjoy this series, though I haven't played it myself. I don't have Steam and my MacBook would just shit all over itself if I tried, but even then, I'm not a big horror fan so I don't think I could play anything in this series myself. So I guess it's weird I'm even interested in this...oh well.

Anyway, I'm pretty excited to see where Scott takes this one, but kind of sad this will be the end. But then again, you shouldn't run things into the ground and I think four games, especially with as much story as they provide for the series overall, will be enough to suffice. Freddy and Bonnie both look absolutely terrifying, so kudos on that. But yeah, I have no idea where this could possibly take place if all the previous establishments are gone, unless it's another terror attraction or possibly a haunted house. Or maybe even in one of the old Freddy buildings? Maybe even the original Freddy's building (the one before the first game that you don't actually get to go to). Cause the pizzerias were only closed down, not burned or destroyed or anything...pretty sure. Like...idk. Speculation is speculation. :P

Yukari

I honestly hope there are no more games after this one. I mean "The Final Chapter" does kinda say that it is but you never know.

Ah well. At least this means there will probably be another interesting game theory episode on it.

Necrum

I AM THE REAL SONIC
    Years
  • I'm excited to...watch other people play it. :3 Haha. I really enjoy this series, though I haven't played it myself. I don't have Steam and my MacBook would just muk all over itself if I tried, but even then, I'm not a big horror fan so I don't think I could play anything in this series myself. So I guess it's weird I'm even interested in this...oh well.

Anyway, I'm pretty excited to see where Scott takes this one, but kind of sad this will be the end. But then again, you shouldn't run things into the ground and I think four games, especially with as much story as they provide for the series overall, will be enough to suffice. Freddy and Bonnie both look absolutely terrifying, so kudos on that. But yeah, I have no idea where this could possibly take place if all the previous establishments are gone, unless it's another terror attraction or possibly a haunted house. Or maybe even in one of the old Freddy buildings? Maybe even the original Freddy's building (the one before the first game that you don't actually get to go to). Cause the pizzerias were only closed down, not burned or destroyed or anything...pretty sure. Like...idk. Speculation is speculation. :P
    There is a movie on the way, so really this won't be the last we see of Freddy, but I get what you mean, it is kinda sad to know that this is where it ends. I just hope he goes out with a bang!

Sydian

fake your death.
    Years
  • The movie in mind though, I'm kind of worried. Cause you know how video game movies typically go... :(

Yukari

A FNaF movie could hopefully be really cool and creative. But it's probably going to be a major fuck up. Let's be honest, there have been very few good game to movie adaptations.

Pinkie-Dawn

Vampire Waifu
    Years
  • Watch as after this game's release, we'll be getting FNAF5: A New Beginning, FNAF6: Freddy Lives, FNAF7: New Blood, FNAF8: Freddy Takes Manhattan, Freddy Goes to Hell: the Final Night, and Freddy X.

All that joking aside, the game could take place in either Fredbear's Family Diner, explaining the sharp teeth and claws because they're the prototype animatronics, or at a museum, where Springtrap is still the main villain, but the other animatronics will appear in your nightmares/hallucinations.

Zachella-chan

Winter is coming
    Years
  • I've never played any of these games since I'm a scardy cat who can't play horror games, but I'll have a blast killing time by watching lets players take on the scariness for me.

Years
  • Then ending is really gonna blow up all our minds, the movie and the game. I know I'll be mind destroyed for a week once I see how it all ends, and hopefully it's no a cliffhanger, but something really surprising and unexpected. The usual stuff Scott likes to do.

Pinkie-Dawn

Vampire Waifu
    Years
  • And now I'm expecting this game to be torn to shreds by Honest Trailers, who will lose their sanity upon reviewing it despite being the final chapter.

Necrum

I AM THE REAL SONIC
    Years
  • Then ending is really gonna blow up all our minds, the movie and the game. I know I'll be mind destroyed for a week once I see how it all ends, and hopefully it's no a cliffhanger, but something really surprising and unexpected. The usual stuff Scott likes to do.
    I really hope it has a more proper ending. You know, instead of just a bunch of empty suit heads laying on the ground. The "ending scene" in the daily games takes place years before, so it's really not an ending, and the Cake stuff is hard to say if it's actually canon or not.

Hi!

or some say Kosm...
    Years
    • UK
    • Seen May 3, 2017
    Watch as after this game's release, we'll be getting FNAF5: A New Beginning, FNAF6: Freddy Lives, FNAF7: New Blood, FNAF8: Freddy Takes Manhattan, Freddy Goes to Hell: the Final Night, and Freddy X.

All within the space of 1 year or some shit. Seriously the first game was released last August and we're already on what, number 4?

SnowpointQuincy

Seeker of FRIEND CODES
    Years
  • If/when there is a movie, Would there only be the one human actor (the player character?) Who would play him?

Randomized list of actors: Benny Cummbersomthing, Jack Black, Harrison Ford, Morgan Freeman (some of these are jokes :15:)

Kameken

URYYYYYYYYY
    Years
  • Watch as after this game's release, we'll be getting FNAF5: A New Beginning, FNAF6: Freddy Lives, FNAF7: New Blood, FNAF8: Freddy Takes Manhattan, Freddy Goes to Hell: the Final Night, and Freddy X.

No Freddy's Dead: The Final Night(mare)? I'm very disappointed.

Back