• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

For you old PC people out there

Frostweaver

Ancient + Prehistoric
Years
  • Well regarding what he likes... he likes... maps. o.o;

[explain]

Well when he visited he half a year ago (;_;) we are in my room and he was talking aobut what he has in his room... and then he said that he got maps all over his wall. O.o; Another thing he likes is World War 2 with a very strong belief that "if only Hitler wasn't stupid in initiating the war with the eastern front to split the soldiers up, Germans would have taken over the world." I never agreed as the Americans could have drop a 3rd on Germans to literally demolish them into pieces, but that's what he's into... XD

[/explain]

So anyone, any ideas? Online or offline gifts will work ^_^

Timbjerr

[color=Indigo][i][b]T-o-X-i-C[/b][/i][/color]
    Years
  • 22...sa..?
    Who the heck is he? XD

I remember him...when he first joined, I was like his first friend here. Of course, for a couple weeks, I was under the impression that he was a girl O.o

Frostweaver

Ancient + Prehistoric
    Years
  • Awww Itsybitsyspider you are back too? ;_;
    This proves 22sa is just too influential...

Hmm... so anyway, just WHAT are we giving to the poor guy who's struggling in a school that looked like a prison? (yeah his school has no windows for 90% of the classrooms, even though it got Japanese IB to take... but when I was choosing high school, I hated that school because it looks like a prison, or even a bomb shelter x_x)

Kairi

The Original $staff_title
    Years
    • Seen Feb 3, 2021
    Itsy? O_O *blinks* Wow I'm not seeing things. How'd she…why…the visit itsy?

Miyu-chan

.::f l o w e r g i r l::.
    Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Apr 23, 2014
    Whoa, I remember 22sa... *_* He liked my avatars, and joined Yume... and was made a s-mod there... He also had a forum too, and the chats there were interesting...

As for what to give him...

*thinks*

I have no idea. :P

Mr Cat Dog

Frasier says it best
    Years
  • Arcanine said:
    100 posts a day was not all that hard, when "The One Above ^" was in OC and posts counted (the DCC, The One Above ^ and the Pok?mon Trivia & Games all added up). XD

So Frosty you going to get everything set up and try to get him here or are you going to get him here then get everything set up?
    I suppose so. I remember there was a time when the Posts in those forums did actually count towards post count (not OC though... :D). If posts mattered for those forums now... people would have loads more than 100 posts a day though... :/

Casey

~*Cheeky Girl*~
    Years
  • *cries* I belive, this place had many nice peeps in past. Now, we don`t see them anymore. But they will be in our memory forever. This place has a history. I think, every big forum has it. I belive, some of you remember people who were very active 2,3,4 years ago, but now they are not. You had a fun, chats, games with them.... and now we have new days but without them.

I didn`t know 22sa, but I belive, he was a nice guy.

Jolty-kun

Years
  • he was, he was probably the coolest member here, im gonna edited SMOTM and vote for 22sa, everybody vote!, then when he comes, he will have a gift of becoming SMOTM!

22sa was one of the coooolest here, but i still havent spotted him on MSN

^^NICK^^ v.3.0

Original Nick
    Years
  • It's not really fair to do something just for certain people's birthday, especially if that certain person didn't really do anything special.

Kairi

The Original $staff_title
    Years
    • Seen Feb 3, 2021
    Especially? That contradicts your first statement.
    The get-together isn't official—whoever plans it can have it when they wish, but yeah it would get to be a problem if they tried to have one every time someone had a birthday.

Doctor Itsy

I'm back!
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Oct 12, 2004
    Haruka said:
    22sa was at old PC... he was posting ALOT.... I couldn't manage because I had aol. X_X..

but it was a interesting past, though...
    Refresh my memory... Were you Diana on the old PC?

Miyu-chan

.::f l o w e r g i r l::.
    Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Apr 23, 2014
    Doctor Itsy said:
    Refresh my memory... Were you Diana on the old PC?
    Yeah, she's Diana. n_n;

Time flies doesn't it? :P

Casey

~*Cheeky Girl*~
    Years
  • Errr... Diana? o.O How many names did you have? :P

Anyway, I`m wondering, why he isn`t here anymore. Maybe he doesn`t like pokemon anymore or he has better things to do than internet. Sometimes people are on net every day and talk a lot, but later they have school, friends IRL, gf/bf, job etc. and internet is not necessary anymore.

I belive, PC has had many nice members.

Back