• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Forest of Fear

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anacortes

absurdities..
Years
    • Seen May 9, 2010
    "It's just a newcomer, from the north or not, try and be nice, ok?" I pleaded Itoko. "She may be a spy, to see how mean we are." I walked up to her and smiled fakely. "Welcome to our village. We can help you ay way you would like. Are you new here? Don't mind my friend back there, our village is having a bad day." I said, trying to be as nice as I can...

Sorano

幸福☆
    Years
  • "Mm...I dont it", Itoko said. She would be nice, but she would like to know the girls excuse for entering their village. Itoko could not tell anyone a word that the wind had spoken of this girl, but it was not good.
    "Can you stand~?" Itoko asked, still keeping her distance.

Miss Reyna

Happiness~
    Years
  • May I join?

Name:Reyna Isabella
    Alignment/Home Village: South
    Appearance: Reyna is slender, muscular, and tall teen. Her light brown hair only goes down to her sholders. Her skin color is a tan color which matches her eye color. Reyna wears a tigth leather pants, a black leather tank top, with chainmill on top of it. Around her waist was a metal belt with things on it.

Personality: Due to the war she is cold hearted. But she is caring to others even if she doesn't know them.(Not many has seen that in her). She is quick temper
    Educated In:Weapon/Healing
    Weaponry: A long blade sword. Rigth above the handle is a red
    diamond-shape jem.

Ciera

This is a tragedy.
    Years
  • (Don't forget! Annika appears to have been beaten.)

Annika softened her facial features to the best of her ability, as she eyes those who came to her. She easily fell to her knees, the blood from the wound on her cheek now dripping down her chin.

Whether or not they believed her to be from where she was, it didn't matter. She just needed to befriend them. But...if word of this caught up in her village, she would never hear the end of it from Aubrey (he's in my fanfic too...such a sexy man ^^).

"I..I need help..." Her voice was cracked, and she whispered the words to those close enough.

Anacortes

absurdities..
    Years
    • Seen May 9, 2010
    I walked over to Annika, and helped her walk. "Here, we can be friends. It dosen't matter if we are enemies, there are exceptions to rules." I signaled Itoko with my free hand. "You can rest in my room, I'll make you a bed out of something. Unless you want to go back to your North village that is." I said..

Miss Reyna

Happiness~
    Years
  • Reyna was sharpening her blade at her house. She was tired from the last battle but as long as she survive, that is all that matter. "I would never forgive the North for what they did." Reyna said under her breath.

She look out the window and notice the rain has began to subdue. "Looks like we not praticing today." she smile and countuined to sharpen her blade. Then she saw Crystallica next to a girl she didn't know. Reyna then got up and see what was happening.

Ciera

This is a tragedy.
    Years
  • Annika's green eyes widened in surprise, "Oh, no, never...I do not want to go back..." Her voice was thick with a russian accent. "...Thank you for your hosptitality..." With that she shot a quick glance at the other girl, who seemed reluctant to help one in need. Odd.

Wherever the girl was to usher her, Annika would follow...Or just about anywhere.

Anacortes

absurdities..
    Years
    • Seen May 9, 2010
    Inside another house another house, There was another person standing up to watch us. Yes, this will finally be fun! New recruits! I thought. even this person, will she be willing to betray the north and work for us? This is getting exciting."Do you want to consider working with us? We'll give you any position you wish." I asked, deciding to give it a try...

Ciera

This is a tragedy.
    Years
  • (-...does not know is Ana's character is indeed speaking to her own...-)

Triumphant Chaos

...Blah.
    Years
  • Saiavia frowned and turned upon hearing footsteps approaching her. Sure enough, her eyes connected with those of a young man as he run up to her through the rain. "Sai..." he began in a low mutter, glancing over at Saphira as he spoke. "The elders're planning an attack, you've been called to be in it."

Saiavia was only half listening, up to the part about her being involved, which was when she fully turned her attention to the young man, who had been her friend for years. "And the messenger comes delivering even more bad news..." she replied blandly. "Why do they always attack in weather like this? I can guarantee that it's not raining south of here, and that we're at a disadvantage by them simply planning this attack." She looked to the sky and swung her staff in an arc, creating a strange arch of purple-black matter that held the rain off of the two of them.

It was true. The last attack had been during a rainstorm like this, and she was sure that her home village had suffered the most losses at that time. But of course, the elders would never learn, not until the village was completely run over... She sighed blandly as she stared through the rain and into the forest.

"Just doing as I'm told. They want you there in the next fifteen minutes," he replied, turning to leave. He turned his head back just before walking away. "Be careful out there."

Saiavia nodded with a slight glazed look to her eyes, still keeping them locked on the forest, making no effort to move.

Miss Reyna

Happiness~
    Years
  • Reyna walk to where Crystallica was and saw that she was helping a person out. The girl looked familer. The daggers on each side and Reyna thougth she saw one on her boot. Could this girl be from the north? Then why is Crystallica is helping her? Reyna ran to Crystallica.

When she got there she saw Crystallica asking the girl something. Reyna got the 'working with us part' but that was all.

Reyna then asked Crystallica "Who is this girl? Where is she from?"

Anacortes

absurdities..
    Years
    • Seen May 9, 2010
    "Huh?" I said, turning around to see Reyna. "Hi, good morning. This girl you ask of?" I looked at Annika. "She's from the North. She looks hurt, so I guess we might as well help her. She dosen't want to go back to her village. What do you say, we take her in?" I asked. It'll be like playing a prank on the North. They'll be worried sick without their team member...

Psychotic_Demon

The Espeon of the Moon
    Years
  • Saphira stood up, sighing. How was she supposed to defeat Anto? He was one of the best. Saiavia was talking with some boy, and he glanced over at her a few times. Saphira walked over to Saiavia after the boy walked away, still furious at herself for losing.

"Everything alright?" She asked, tilting her head slightly. It hurt to move at the moment.

Last edited:

Kurosaki

crazed flareon, please stop spamming. It's ruining the RP environment for the others :/

Psychotic_Demon

The Espeon of the Moon
    Years
  • Ooc: Ru, don't do that. Only post here if you join. You're going to get yourself banned if you keep goin' the way you are...

Triumphant Chaos

...Blah.
    Years
  • (|ooc ~ x______________x|)

Saiavia's eyes flickered to focus onto Saphira. "Well, everything was alright." She muttered. "Until I was told that the elders have passed another order to attack in the rain." The shelter over top of her disappated as she turned to head for the building where the summoned would be gathering. "A foolish time to attack, this is..." she murmured, mostly to herself, as she stared at the storm.

"But that isn't something that you need worry about, not if you haven't been summoned..." she looked at Saphira curiously. "You haven't, have you?" She asked. It had just struck her that the elders might have summoned Saphira as well. After all, what would stop them? They didn't pay seem to pay attention to whom it was they summoned. She could swear that there were times when they chose names almost randomly.

Psychotic_Demon

The Espeon of the Moon
    Years
  • Saphira shrugged, sighing. "Anto told me I was goning to be in the next battle, either way..." She said, trying to move little as possible. She placed a hand on the hilt of her sword, watching as the town sprang to life. People started gathering weapons and armour, running around in circles warning others the time was near.

"I don't understand why they would choose to attack now, of all times though..." Saphira added, stepping back to let a group of adults by. "The South will have the advantage, because I'm pretty sure its not raining there..."

Triumphant Chaos

...Blah.
    Years
  • "They haven't learned that it never rains in the South while it is raining here, and probably never will. The last attack initiated by them was during a rainstorm... We suffered badly..." she sighed, and looked up to the sky, ignoring raindrops that threatened to fall into her eyes. It was going to be a long day.

"We should be going then. They'll be looking for us..." she murmured, gesturing for Saphira to follow her as she turned and began to walk toward the middle of the village, joining up with a steady stream of people.

Psychotic_Demon

The Espeon of the Moon
    Years
  • "I'm coming..." Saphira muttered. The elders were idiots, in her opinion. They thought the rain would be an advantage for the North. Wrong. They thought attacking in the middle of the day would be a good thing, because the South would think they were going to attack at night. Wrong. They thought wasting innocent lives every other day would help them win. Wrong.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back