• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Forever the Pikachu Race

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen May 11, 2023

Mmm I really can't wait for the Kalos generation. I'm loving all the designs so far, I really hope they stay this well-made.

Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen Apr 8, 2016

Back to the ''Favorite Pokemon'' topic, i luv the design of Zangoose, so badass. But in power my bud is Darmanitan. Also i like Pikachu, so cute. I even have a little figure of him. I didn't buy it, is from the McDonalds but WHATEVER, I LUV HIM CUZ ITS CUTE AND FLUFFY, SHUT UP.

Kieran_90

That guy that you think you remember
Years
  • Seen Dec 27, 2015
51, guys, we've been watch out for ghosts in post count, so now we can haz party! *kills pikachu* now we can haz party!

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen May 11, 2023

You've got the option of starting a new challenge or going through the challenge you're currently doing whilst you can only use something so dull and painfully repetitive the whole time - which would you do? I'd rather have fun :p

Kieran_90

That guy that you think you remember
Years
  • Seen Dec 27, 2015
50, I've only ever finished a NL once, on HeartGold, and beat Lance with my last pokemon (Pidgeot) with one HP left...

Years

You've got the option of starting a new challenge or going through the challenge you're currently doing whilst you can only use something so dull and painfully repetitive the whole time - which would you do? I'd rather have fun :p

Screw your fun man, you don't even know what CHALLENGE is.

@chaotic: That's super clutch.

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen May 11, 2023

Laziness is liking Pikachu because nothing else is shoved in your face all the time ;)

Years

That was such a *** move of you to say that. You know my favorite Pokémon is Marowak. Just because I like Pikachu doesn't mean I consider him my OTF.

You wanna know what's laziness? Blaming your dislike of Pikachu on the fact that he's marketable.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

Pikachu would be better if it had a better special attack than attack stat but it's a-ok he's lovely anyways. ♥ Can take things out with Iron Tail and such.

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen May 11, 2023

That was such a *** move of you to say that. You know my favorite Pokémon is Marowak. Just because I like Pikachu doesn't mean I consider him my OTF.

You wanna know what's laziness? Blaming your dislike of Pikachu on the fact that he's marketable.
I think you need to take the game a little less seriously dude. xD Marrowak's a cool Pokémon too! His unique item makes him quite a badass :p

Back