• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Forget you, it's all about me! Or... *is* it about you?

Just answer the question.

• Total voters
    Years
    It's poll time! 8D I've been picky about what I start, that's why I post here more often than I make polls.

Overall, are you selfish or selfless? And explain why! I'd love it.
    (If you're not sure what that means, look it up.)

It's not the most original question in the world, but it's one that hasn't been brought up in awhile, and I like it because it says quite a bit about you. ;D

Last edited:

Black Ice

[XV]
    Years
    • Seen Jun 7, 2024
    Selfish, because I'm always receiving gifts and I never give anything back. Well, that's exaggerating a bit, but...it's pretty much like that.

TwilightBlade

All dreams are but another reality.
    Years
    Uhh it depends sometimes so... o.O I'm selfish at home and pretty bratty and want want want ah do no chores, no job. I'm not ever happy with the games I have and just sulk since my brother always gets the better stuff. But I'm nice every once in a while and give money, food, gifts, etc to my friends and do volunteer stuff and help out my family... Uhh, who cares I guess? Live life either way and always eat your veggies. o-o

Grovyle42(Griff8416)

No. 1 Grovyle Fan
    Years
    • Seen Apr 11, 2023
    I'm in between I think. I can be self centered but I still care about others. One of my career options is being a doctor.

Last edited:

Aegis

The Savage Nymph
    Years
    I'm pretty selfish when it comes to receiving things. I think I ask for to much stuff, but my parents don't tell me until after they get it, so I can't fix it O:

I'd like to think I'm rather selfless when it comes to friends. I don't mind sitting their listening to somebody's problems, even if I do give lousy advice.

Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen May 22, 2017
    I try to be as Selfless as possible, but i'm selfish now and then

Midnight Beat

elit resu motsuc
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Dec 17, 2023
    I think everbody is a little selfish every once in a while, so yeah I try not to be but I think is just a natural emotion.

Hakeen

-
    Years
    • Seen Dec 18, 2010
    I'm a selfish person at times... actually mostly.

Zomg, it's an ish word! >O -grabs ish word and runs-

Chibi-chan

The Freshmaker!
    Years
    I have like, my own entire book of unwritten laws on selflessness and selfishness that I can't really describe. So...in short terms, if this certain thing that is the matter of my attention will benefit me or become of use later on in the future, sure, I'm selfish about it, it's mine. I'm extremely selfish of my friends too, actually. But...if it really has no end value to me, like, if it were a second highlighter to a giftcard to a place I'd never go to anyway, I would be selfless? xD Hehe, I guess I am pretty selfish :x

Hideki~kun

Platinum Addict!
    Years
    • Age 116
    • I
    • Seen Apr 10, 2009
    I think I'm really selfish, I never ask about other people or anything D:.

Cosmic Tyrant

Ruler of the Cosmos
    Years
    I'm on the impression that there is no solid line of selfishness and selflessness in ones mind. Take our natural instinct: Survival. Now based on the need to live and thrive, wh grow to be a bit selfish at times with anything. Now based on our individual need to socialize, we might find times to share and become somewhat selfless. But in the end, I think everyone's both, for onr reason or another..

Himawarii

LOOOONGITUDE
    Years
    I'm more self-less due to my very quiet personality,but I have my moments of selfishness,especially when it comes to food xD;

Memory

let's waste time ✖
    Years
    A little bit of both, from me xD Whenever I draw something, I usually end up giving it away no matter how much I like it/ how much time I spent on it, and even if the person I'm giving it to sucks. >:O So yeah. I don't try to be selfish :3

Years
    • Seen Jan 1, 2015
    Unfortunately.. I'm selfish, I'm too young to give back something in the equivilent that I recieve.

I'm a bad person.. 0=

Back