• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Formal Clothes

Years
    • Seen Aug 6, 2009
    What are your opinions on formal clothes? Do you like them or hate them?
    If you like them, post your favorite formal clothes.

Amaruuk

[span="letter-spacing: -2px;"][b]└──[/b]►[/span]TY
    Years
    • Age 35
    • She/Her
    • Seen May 16, 2024
    I kinda like wearing business attire, like a nice button-down shirt and slacks, 'cause it makes me feel all professional. :3

However, I hate dresses, and I also hate high-heeled shoes. The tomboy in me refuses to wear such silly things.

Spinor

<i><font color="b1373f">The Lonely Physicist</font
    Years
    • Seen Feb 13, 2019
    I used to hate them, but know I understand the importance of them since they can really attract me some nice girls ;D.

Although recently, they make me look fat. I feel like going on a diet ;_;

Years
    • Seen Feb 14, 2016
    I don't like formal clothes they're quite hot when I'm wearing them and I'm not comfortable to them. I only wear them in some events.

Years
    I really don't like wearing dresses. And if it's not a dress, it's something tight and itchy. ]x
    Ah...I can't seem to post this without saying something positive with it. So...if -insert some manga guy I'd obsess over here- was ever in a tux, I'd die. xD

Gerri Shin

  
    Years
    I used to have to wear a suit to work ever day, and other than the shoes and the coat I find business and formal attire to be rather comfortable, as long as it fits correctly. Now I simply wear a white shirt with a pair of white pants to work (so the flour doesn't show) and It's also comfy, but I could easily go back to wearing a suit and tie again any day.

Ayano Katagiri

♥ 陳意涵 - 痞子英雄
    Years
    I like formal clothes - shirt, tie, suit, the works. It all looks really nice and fancy together.
    Plus, my school uniform is pretty much like that.. although I may not like my uniform that much, I do like the suit I bought.

Vie

Years
    it depends on where to wear them...I would hate them at school, but I think they are useful with policemen and stuff.

Years
    • Seen Sep 18, 2020
    All I know is I won't get far swinging a billhook with a blazer's restrictive shoulder structure. Formal clothes are extremely impractical (and for me, uncomfortable) and when I see someone in them I think of one who talks a lot without getting much done.

Years
    • Seen Sep 23, 2010
    I don't dislike them, but they're hardly my favourite attire XD We had to wear "business-style suits" at the college I go to, so I spend most of my days in a blazer, trousers, shirt and tie...

Camisado

a therapeutic chain of events
    Years
    I love formalwear, both on myself and guys xD haha.
    The dress code at work is just "smart". I love to wear shirts, waistcoats and smart trousers, as well as my collection of ties.

BHwolfgang

kamikorosu
    Years
    I don't like wearin' them all the time, but they do make one look good. :3

I especially love to wear a vest and one of those Robin Hood-lookin' hat.

Corvus of the Black Night

Wild Duck Pokémon
    Years
    Why, I absolutely ADORE formal clothing. That feeling of the suit jacket wrapped around your body, whilst wearing the most comfortable trousers imaginable, all toped with the pinstripe fedora, and I feel like I'm on top of the world. My oh my, how I love formal clothing. If I had more money, I would buy more, but unfortunately, I'm broke.

Although that pinstripe fedora goes with anything I wear, mind you.

Back