• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Forum Reordering

Loki

x
    Years
    • Seen Apr 4, 2024
    Ahahahaha, this is me, half-awake:

*Stumbles into the Pokemon Fanfiction Section* .... "Hey, why are there so many RP's with such cool titles?"

xDD Oh well. I'm still confused, because Fanfiction's have the rating's next to their name's too, so I'm always looking in the Pokemon Fanfiction Section instead of the Pokemon Roleplay section. It's also kind of weird that I can't just scroll to the very bottom to get to Other Roleplay as well, but I'll get used to it eventually. ^^; It's just harder for a geezer like me to adjust to the change. xDD

shirokiryuu

L'Arc Fanatic
    Years
    Something went wrong during the change, we don't know how exactly this happened, but we're working on a solution to restore the Tools Showcase and Documents forum from a backup.

Oohhh. Now I feel reassured that all the information and tools in there isn't gone forever *phew*

Soari

Years
    • Age 25
    • Seen Aug 26, 2015
    It's just confusing I am just finding where is MCG But now it is alright.

Sanctuary

Member #11,352
    Years
    I was kinda confused once I first came in here and then I was like "What the..." when I noticed that most of the forums weren't in order. Then I stumbled upon this thread ^^ So I know whats going on now ^^ I think that its very well organised and would be a lot easier for maybe newbies to know which place is which ^^

~Mighty_Mightyena99 :t262:

LegosJedi

Amateur Video Game Maker
    Years
    I can't seem to find the Tutorial forum, with the tut on how to change your XP into a Mac. Where is it?

Years
    Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Mar 13, 2022
    What's bigger news than Forum Reordering?

Double teaming users with ads -_-; Annoying as hell to have to scroll that much farther, plus have them completely clash with the layout.

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
    Years
    Hotaru, sorry about not answering the question; I thought I had for some reason. o_O; We basically just reordered the forums, but we did rename a few forums and change the function of several others. I can't remember which ones exactly, but just read the descriptions and you'll be fine.

Paul, if you don't like the ads, don't bother coming. We need them for income because server's aren't free, obviously. We'll work on integrating them better (which I thought was going to be done before they were added to all the styles, actually) but for now they're not that intrusive. 50 pixels more scrolling height won't kill you~ :x

Chikara

ʕ´•ᴥ•`ʔ
    Years
    Wow, I like this! Its a little more convieniant for the people who dont post too much in the pokemon threds.

I was wondering why my alternate world was down yesterday lol

Years
    • Seen Mar 13, 2022
    Hotaru, sorry about not answering the question; I thought I had for some reason. o_O; We basically just reordered the forums, but we did rename a few forums and change the function of several others. I can't remember which ones exactly, but just read the descriptions and you'll be fine.

Paul, if you don't like the ads, don't bother coming. We need them for income because server's aren't free, obviously. We'll work on integrating them better (which I thought was going to be done before they were added to all the styles, actually) but for now they're not that intrusive. 50 pixels more scrolling height won't kill you~ :x
    I'm a bit insulted I could be dropped that easily ~ pfft. You know I'm part of this forum's history.

Thanks for integrating them more. It's just disappointing to have two. I'll click one a day just for ...

...Kura.

Years
    Am I part of this forum's history? ^______________________^

I don't mind about the ads~ It's not a great achievement to ignore them, even since I'm used to ignore many other things and/or people, already.

Now, about the ordering... I could now write an unecessary essay about my puzzlement at it, and a wish for guidance since I now feel as a lost n00b wasting minutes staring at my screen, trying to find here my favorite places once again. ;;

I just wish that, with this new order, Poetry and OE will at least catch more attention than they did before...

Back