• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Celebration: Four years since the victory star first shone

Years
  • tumblr_o98lurWZCV1txvrljo4_540.gif

Today is four years ago that the friendly pair of mine Chris, better known here as Starry Windy first joined PC. He was once like me, someone who was lonely and took a while to settle in, but we learned that we have an incredible bond together and now I feel proud to have stayed by his side during his time with us.

Go congratulate him on sticking around with us, and maybe share some cute Victini pics and gifs if you like. He deserves the love from all of you!

Starry Windy

Everything will be Daijoubu.
    Years
  • tumblr_o98lurWZCV1txvrljo4_540.gif

Today is four years ago that the friendly pair of mine Chris, better known here as Starry Windy first joined PC. He was once like me, someone who was lonely and took a while to settle in, but we learned that we have an incredible bond together and now I feel proud to have stayed by his side during his time with us.

Go congratulate him on sticking around with us, and maybe share some cute Victini pics and gifs if you like. He deserves the love from all of you!

Hikari, thanks for making the thread, and thanks as well for the wishes ^^ I'm glad to have you as my pair c:

PR5KLAU.gif

Wooo happy anniversary Chris!

Thanks Luna c:

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    Happy anniversary, Starry! You're a great PC member, I hope you'll stick around for many years to come~

Back