• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

3rd Gen FR/LG Glitch Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

seraphim

Seraphim
    Years
    um, how exactly does missingno work? i know it's been gone over like, a million times, but from what i gathered, it is nonexsistant data. so, how does this data write itself into a visible form? wouldn't you think that it would just not appear as it, from what i understand, doesn't exsist?

SkinnyGreenMan

█▓▒═─┤SkinnyG reen├─═ ▒▓█
    Years
    um, how exactly does missingno work? i know it's been gone over like, a million times, but from what i gathered, it is nonexsistant data. so, how does this data write itself into a visible form? wouldn't you think that it would just not appear as it, from what i understand, doesn't exsist?

All pokemon have an internal value (maybe pokedex value), that the game uses to referance that pokemon. When missing no appears, it's simply a value other than 1-151, that the computer doesn't recognize. The computer tries to make a pokemon out of it anyway, and the result is a bunch of misread data.

shark3019875

dragonair trainer
    Years
    hey have you notice that if you battle a male trainer all their pokemon are male anf female vice-versa the only place that i have found is in the indigo palteau

Years
    • Seen Feb 7, 2007
    when i used the game shark code for the aurora ticket and caught deoxys i didnt save and when i tried it again he wasnt there

KaeL

Nooblet
    Years
    Mabey u did save, and u wernt paying attition. I bet hes somewhere in the pc or something. Also, check the grey screen that shows the last 3 things you did. It may help u. Also, this isnt the right place to put this. This is a Simple Question, so use a sticky.

mew42003

Lulz
    Years
    _____ said:
    when i used the game shark code for the aurora ticket and caught deoxys i didnt save and when i tried it again he wasnt there
    I have a gameshark sp but i need the code for the tickets... :'( There gonna sell the tickets in December i heard!!!!!!!! :classic:

Stuffman

Banned
    Years
    no it wont, sry, but it will become a 150+ pokemon i think......since its suppost to be a new pokemon in b/r

HanaTanaka

Former Pokemon master
    Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Sep 10, 2005
    Stuffman said:
    no it wont, sry, but it will become a 150+ pokemon i think......since its suppost to be a new pokemon in b/r

Actually they already found MissingNo inside Ruby/Sapphire and FR/LG, go read more threads!

Years
    • Seen Nov 1, 2004
    I found a glitch!

I found a glitch! This one made me think my game was broken, but it isn't.

How to do it (it won't mess up your game, it's just nifty):
    1-Go into a battle
    2-Play the PokeFlute
    3-During the time when the Pokeflute is playing, hit L or R (to enter help)
    4-Hit L or R again
    5-The Pokeflute was silenced because of this

Melody

Banned
    Years
    Originally Posted by Stuffman
    i found i glich, i was surf in the water labyrth when i when to this very small island where a man gave me a egg ( i dotn know what to do with it)
    *Ahem* this aint a glitch!

shark3019875

dragonair trainer
    Years
    ok then what now oh i foubnd one finally when i talk to pro oak now after i finsih the game he just says ?????? ???? ??? ??

shark3019875

dragonair trainer
    Years
    ok then what now oh i foubnd one finally when i talk to pro oak now after i finsih the game he just says ?????? ???? ??? ??

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back