• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

3rd Gen FR/LG Glitch Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Melody

Banned
Years
  • SkinnyGreenMan said:
    lol, I noticed this too. Think about the underlined points in this:

You are surfing on your level 5 horsea, and you run into a wild tentacool. You send out your horsea, only to return it and send out your 2095 pound groudon. You command an earthquake, but tentacool first uses wrap.

A: Imagine a trainer surfing on a little seahorse, lol.

B: If you are standing on a pokemon, it's not a good idea to send it into battle.

C: You return the pokemon that keeps you from falling in the water?

D: Now picture this groudon and its trainer standing on poor horsea.

E: How does earthquake work when your over the ocean?

F: Tentacool isn't long enough to wrap a groudon.
    it doesnt have to make sense ITS JUST A VIDEO GAME!
    but it is funny, you have a point, it COULD be more realistic but it is not.

Years
    • Seen Jan 9, 2005
    listen to me now chachi kabana boy

my friend was trading kadabra for aerodactyl. he got an egg it hatched and he got aerokazam when u r fighting it it looks like aero dactyl when u fighting with it it looks like alakazam it has 010 h.p??? wtf??? i have seen it and is it normal??? :cool:

Triaspia

ooh shiney
    Years
  • the missing no glitch wont work because nintendo put rocks in the way but it works with the walk tru walls code (tested on rom but it may not work) and I dont know how but I managed to teach a garados fly

Silver Suicune

Nelly Furtado Fan
    Years
    • Age 35
    • UK
    • Seen Mar 12, 2005
    FR/LG Glitch Thread

ME and my was playing red on a rom at my friend's house, because she just downloaded the rom, and wanted to test it out...
    we got into the game, and then the picture above showed up, and we dont know how! We tryed catching it, but we didnt have any pok?balls, so we had to run...
    this freaked us out a bit, but now i bet i'm gona be told its not that rare lol!

Last edited:

Triaspia

ooh shiney
    Years
  • the sprite is but the pokemon isnt thats the famous missingno that mulitplys your 6th item so that you have 129 of them in youne slot (they appear as x{}9 with a weired square in place of {})

Years
    • Seen Feb 14, 2009
    Woah, that looks like a dead Aerodactyl. o_O; Eip. *nightmares* Could be faked by a good artist, but does look fairly real. In the right style and everything. *scared*

As for the Kadabra/Aerodatcyl trade, I don't believe that.

Years
  • Where did you find that, Silver Suicune?
    If you look there again,you might find a
    ghost or Kabutops skeleton MissingNo.

mew42003

Lulz
    Years
  • Silver Suicune said:
    FR/LG Glitch Thread

ME and my was playing red on a rom at my friend's house, because she just downloaded the rom, and wanted to test it out...
    we got into the game, and then the picture above showed up, and we dont know how! We tryed catching it, but we didnt have any pok?balls, so we had to run...
    this freaked us out a bit, but now i bet i'm gona be told its not that rare lol!
    Wow!o.O That is just Freaky!But this is a FR/LG Glitch thread.Not R/B/Y Glitch thread.

~James

pichugirl

CardCaptors
    Years
    • Age 32
    • MD
    • Seen Oct 3, 2007
    Well onmy game you can't go past Cerulean city. You don't have surf either so you can't go anywhere and when I finally got out of a cave my game just turned off and it was fully charged.

smithy.boy

Hack and PKMN egg farmer
    Years
    • Seen Sep 8, 2022
    just thought id say that aerodactyl missingno is probably a hack. someone probably hacked the rom. This is kind of odd buts its not a glitch on ruby when u dive.
    when u want to leave its says do u want to dive and you get your pokemon out again?
    ????? quite odd as you dont dive to go up and your pokemon should stay out.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back