• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Other FULL] Fragmented (M) (OOC)

Years
Alright guys, chapter three has been posted. I decided I couldn't wait to finish up with Lokie any longer so we'll continue on assuming that Harry and Jace escaped.

In other news, I will be putting together a wiki for this RP soon to allow for us to better keep track of all the various locations and characters introduced. Once the wiki has been created I'd like you to make a page for your character. I'll let you know when it is up and post a link.

@Event One people - You'll probably need to sort out with Naku how Jenilee gets word to your characters. You can also expect a PM from me soon because I have things planned for you mwahahahahahahahaha.

@Machomuu - I figure we'll be JPing together at some point, so I'll PM you at some point too because there's a few things I'd love to do with our event and I'd also like to hear some of your ideas.

Songbird

Tonight, the marigolds bloom for her.
Years
  • Seen Apr 11, 2024
I will be contacting Naku and Death presently.

EDIT: I have contacted them, as well as Greiger and Nathan. The team up shall be real!

Last edited:
Years
Hurraaayyyyyyy!!!!

I'm currently working on getting our Wiki ready, hopefully I'll even have the link posted today.

Edit:

Here it is

Alright, when you have time guys please add a page for your character following the same format as the page for Jace. I'm currently working on getting an infobox to go on the top right of character pages sorted and I will be adding pages for NPCs and important locations soon too.

Last edited:

Greiger

A mad mind... hehe
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Oct 1, 2023
Whee! Finally some progress. :3 I'm going to enjoy this, I know it.

タイラー

Stress
Years
  • Seen Dec 18, 2014
Alright, chapter three is out, and this Turf war sounds fun. I might need a pointer on how these street king enemies (i forgot the name XD) operate, to make the post exciting

Years
How are your posts coming along guys?
I can't really add anything myself because I don't want to have resorted to pretty much triple posting.

Crunch Punch

fire > ice
Years
Gimmie granted me a place in the rp, so here is my unfinished SU. Will complete soon!

Name: Jagen Beck
Nicknames: Becky

Appearance: Here's a small picture I drew, will finish with more stuff later.

Personality: Your characters views, quirks, character flaws or positive aspects etc. Their appearance is who they look like, this is who they are.

Gift: Heightened senses to his surroundings (i.e. so more aware of enemies who are in stealth, amazing reflexes etc. etc.)

Weapons/Tools: Realistically speaking, most gifted won't need much in the way of weaponry or the like but I have no problem with them using them if need be, especially if they possess a gift ineffective in combat.

Other: Include anything that doesn't fit the other categories here. You can post theme songs under this section also if you choose to have one.

RP Sample: An extract from another RP (linked to said RP) or write "A day in the life of your character".

Nakuzami

[img]https://i.imgur.com/iwlpePA.png[/img]
Years
Gimme says he's off eating a bunch of pie getting his computer fixed because it decided to stop working properly since it's a jerk, so I guess I'll be supervising you kiddies for a few days. Buuut, since I'll only be making brief visits to PC before my winter break ends, I won't be super involved at the moment.

So, for now, just keep working on posts, and VM me if you have questions or need me to type something! (send me the etherpad link as well in the case of the latter, please.) I know Jenilee is in a JP somewhere (here) and I'll add to that when I can.

Years
Just to clarify a bit on what Naku said; Whilst Naku and I are busy, we are still trying to keep progressing Fragmented towards its conclusion (which is easier whilst I'm still borrowing this laptop).

If those of you who are intending to continue taking part in Fragmented could keep us updated and check-in here a bit more often that would be a big help to us. I'm also going to send out a PM soon so I can find out exactly who is still participating and update the OP to match.

There's some really cool and dramatic stuff coming up in the future and myself and Naku would really like to see Fragmented live long enough to make it to the end.

On a somewhat lighter note, if you have anything you would like to see happen in the RP please feel free to contact either of us GM people and we'll see what we can do to make that happen.

Greiger

A mad mind... hehe
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Oct 1, 2023
I'm eager to stay in Gimmie. The only thing is that we have been on break. Hopefully now that the holidays have passed we'll get more posts in due time.

Years
Alright guys, it's been a long time but I managed to get a post up.
I'm hoping to see the next JP from the first event up soon.

Those who are inactive will have there characters captured or killed at the end of this chapter to make room for new blood.

Back