• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Friends Forever

Would this be good for Sticky?

• Yeah, Why not

Votes: 3 33.3%
  • Not Sure, a few adjustments could be made

Votes: 5 55.6%
  • No, This isnt much of a good thread

Votes: 1 11.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Years
  • Firstly, we'll start with this, which pokemon would you live your life with? I know this question has come up before, but keep on reading!

How would you become friendlier to your pokemon and how would you spend time together?
    Where and how would you train?
    What attacks will you teach your pokemon?
    How would you play with your Pokemon?

Imagine you having lots of smiles, having fun and training.

I would have a Riolu which would then evolve into a Lucario.

I would show how much I love it and and care for it to get a closer bond. We would spend our time Training, Playing and having fun. Always Smiling :D

We would train in the back Garden or the Park down our street. I would teach it different styles of attacks, perfecting a move and exercises.

I would teach my Pokemon-Close Combat, Aura Sphere, Dragon Pulse, Extremespeed.

To play with my pokemon, I would play on the wii (lol) make him laugh and play fun games outside.

WHAT ABOUT YOU?

Wings Don't Cry

Maybe she's born with it
    Years
  • I'd have a little Skitty.

No training and attacking, I don't want my Skitty to fight, I'll just play with it forever and ever.

[aRG*]

Running and Gunning.
    Years
  • I would love to have a togekiss! it could be like my own mini aeroplane and we could just fly around gracefully without a worry in the world =).

I would teach it, Wish, Thunder wave (to paralyze my enemies (=<), air slash and aura sphere.

I would feed it poffins to make it happy and we can train whenever it wants to.

Sydian

fake your death.
    Years
  • I can't decide between Umbreon, Smeargle, Wartortle, and Nidorina.

How would you become friendlier to your pokemon and how would you spend time together?
    Umbreon; By training at night (obviously) and we would watch AVGN together.
    Smeargle; Painting a bunch of random concept art and painting people's faces.
    Wartortle; SWIMMIN' HOLE!
    Nidorina; We'd be badass.

Umbreon; Outside at night by beating up the people that hop into yards for pool raids.
    Smeargle; On the canvas. Duh.
    Wartortle; SWIMMIN' HOLE!
    Nidorina; At school by beating up the...I'll stop.

Umbreon; Faint Attack, Baton Pass, Mean Look, Confuse Ray
    Smeargle; Spore, Mind Reader, Spider Web, Sheer Cold
    Wartortle; Dig, Ice Beam, Hydro Pump, Protect
    Nidorina; Dig, Sludgebomb, Crunch, Water Pulse

We'd all watch AVGN, paint, SWIMMIN' HOLE!, and be badass.

シルバー

Γ Чεr ςcreαm is βut a drəαм х
    Years
  • I'd have a Scyther.
    We'd run across the world causing random trouble.
    I would show him love by feeding him poffin tacos and randomly dance at least two times a day, and we'd train in town and break random things if needed just to see the owner's face.

We would play by going into amusement parks and ride on the bumper cars....till they got unhooked and sped out of the park...and into trees...AND WE'D GO FIND SOME BUGS TO THROW AT UNSUSPECTING PEOPLE lD;

Azonic

hello friends
    Years
  • I would have a female Machoke... because... you know... female... and human shape. :o

And lets just say I have my own ways of getting friendly with it.

Miz en Scène

Everybody's connected
    Years
  • Espeon, my first and best favourite out of all the domestic-ish Pokemon.

How would you become friendlier to your pokemon and how would you spend time together?:
    Watch Animal Planet and develop a psychic bond with it.

At the playground scaring some random kids with random rocks flying at the kids to freak them out. Training psychic abilities of course. :D

Psychic- To mindrape people
    Teleport- I can go anywhere
    Confusion- To cause confusion
    Hyper Beam - For fun
    Future sight- imagine that, the future. 8D

Like a regular cat.

Azumi

★七色に光る女★
    Years
  • Pikachu, of course~

Agitate some random Spearow, who will whip up an army of Spearows. Then we will take a random person's bike, then I will protect Pikachu. Wait, why does this sound so familiar? Hah, after this, my Pikachu will develop a friendship so strong that nothing can separate us! MWAHAHA~
    And I would travel with it.

We would travel "in the field". Nothing beats travelling and see new places with my best friend!

I would teach Pikachu Thunderbolt, Quick Attack, Iron Tail, and Discharge.

We would roll around the pasture we camped up on, then we will spar! :D

sabrina_diamond

Blazing dark Vulpix
    Years
    • Seen Nov 15, 2023
    A toss up between Persian, Delcatty and Umbreon

Persian: Stroke/brush its fur everyday, feed it kitty kibbles and let it laze around in the home while I polish its red jewel
    Umbreon: Watching the fireflies glow and take care of it daily by battling by my side, roll around and lie down with it on a hillside watching the stars :3
    Umbreon: Train constantly by running in dark forests at night (using the light of its gold rings to guide me) and try to mind-bond with itWhat attacks will you teach your pokemon?
    (i will finish this later, I am in class)

PokeMangaObsessed

Panic's new album coming soon~
    Years
    • Seen Aug 23, 2009
    Gengar, Scyther, or Raichu.

Gengar - I'd play hide-and-seek with him, and he'd hide in the shadows every time and sneak up on me. 030 And we'd walk around the city, holding hands, window-shopping.
    Scyther - I'd ride him and fly around, hanging on for dear life.
    Raichu - Groom her and play with her tail.

Gengar - Go into a supposed haunted house and fight the wild Pokemon wandering around there.
    Scyther - We will go out into the field and we will bring back sliced Pokemon.
    Raichu - Shock helpless Pokemon and challenge neighbors.

If the limit is four:
    Gengar - Hypnosis, Dream Eater, Toxic, and Nightmare.
    Scyther - False Swipe, Razor Wind, Air Slash, and Hyper Beam.
    Raichu - Dig, Thunder, Iron Tail, and Grass Knot.

Gengar - Hide-and-Seek, Tag, stuff like that.
    Scyther - I would make him help me cook and play ring-around-the-rosie, just for laughs. :3
    Raichu - We'd do random stuff in the backyard and fish, then when one of us sees something interesting, we spazz and race toward it.

Asgard

Why you little...
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Aug 31, 2020
    I would probably have a Clefairy :> They're small, so they don't need a lot of room. And they learn Metronome. >8D

We'd probably spend time together by... um... well, I'd carry it everywhere in a backpack :I Like one'a those little fashion dogs, but without the superficial attachment/fashion. And we'd go to the park because it's fun. :>

Training?! Psh. I'd put my calc textbooks in aforementioned bookbag so my Clefairy would help me train on my homework. Nothing says bonding like a nice partial differential equation! :'D

Metronome.
    Because that's all it needs.
    But it would also know Helping Hand, Sing, and... Cosmic Power.

We'd play tag! And roll in mud! And do arts and crafts! And play Pokemon!

...I think that PETA would probably confiscate any Pokemon I had. :<

Hatenko

Hiya!
    Years
    • Seen Oct 16, 2010
    As a pet, probably Bidoof and Chatot, only because they'd just be great housepets

As a servant or maid (i.e. Mimey), probably Unown. I could totally picture them doing chores like the animals in Snow White. Washing dishes, folding clothes, aww.

As a companion

Porygon2 - It's just such a cute duck-like thing.
    Cradily
    Blissey for eternal happiness

AlphaMightyena

A Mightyena Fapper
    Years
  • i would have a Mightyena ( no dough)

How would you become friendlier to your pokemon and how would you spend time together?:
    train, and reward it with it's favorite poffin flavors

at night moastly

what attacks will you teach your pokemon?
    sucker punch

crunch
    hidden power (flying)
    Iron tail

a dog an pokemon battles

Glow Worm's Not Glowing

Not-So-Masterful
    Years
  • Wartortle. I'd never let him evolve, and we'd wear sunglasses and swim and be awesome together.
    Cubone. I'd never let him evolve and we'd be depressed and whack people with bones and be awesome together.

Yeah, it's essentially the same concept, different cutie. :D

Back