• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Friends Forever

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wolf_Goddess

The pen is mightier...
    Years
    She looks at it warily. She takes it and forms a quick shake. "You didn't do anything wrong..." she murmurs, looking down at her Pokemon. "This is, er, Cubone. I found her as an egg before I moved from Lavender. "I'm Sam, you...you like the bone she's holding?" she says suddenly, her nerves fading away a little, "Its a weapon! The only moves she knows are Bone Club and Growl, and she uses her bone for the attack. I'm sure theres more attacks that have to do with bones, but I'm not sure." She scoops up Cubone and stroked her bone-helmeted head, "I'm going to Proffessor Oaks to get a Pokedex and some Pokeballs." she adds.

Electric Hero

(Lightning) Lord
    Years
    ooc: so sorry dqle!!! I probably didn't read your post! sorry! I already edited it. I forgot there was a gate before the door of the lab! XD

ic: After a while, people started to be around the lab. They were ,possibly, people that went to see the new trainers that will have their pok?mon. I stood up and stared at the front yard that the professor had between the lab and the gate. Everything was so... green... but peaceful too.

Years
    "Wait, the gate's been open all this time?!" Duc exclaimed. Apparently, he tried to push the gate in whereas people were supposed to pull it. Duc looked dumbfounded.

Of course, it was a quick emotion as he also headed to the laboratory. "Hey, wait for me!" he yelled out for Sam, who was pretty far ahead of him on the stairs.

Al Duit

Pokemon Friend
    Years
    I look at the clock. It was now 6:30. "Seven. You wanna go now and maybe get a head start?" I remember back when I started on my quest, I was so anxious, I skipped breakfast because my stomach was too full of butterfree to eat, and got there an hour early. I wonder if there are already some kids there.

gothsinn23

PC's Biggest Terra Fan. ^^
    Years
    "A head start? Ok then, let's go." Brendan stuffs his face with food and swallows it quickly. "Oops, almost forgot these," Brendan says, reaching for his new present. He runs to the door and waits for his brother, who he knows takes a little more time to get ready.

Al Duit

Pokemon Friend
    Years
    I shove one last bite of mom's fantastic hashbrowns in my mouth, wrap a few biscuits in a napkin and put them in my backpack, and say, "Thanks for the great breakfast, mom," while giving her a kiss on the cheek. I give my dad a victory sign as I remove my camcorder, turn it on, and rush to catch up with Brendan, carefull not to run into a wall or trip over any furniture.

As we walk down the street, I start a impromptu interview with Brendan. "So, here we are with Brendan Carter, a promising youth starting off his carrier as a pokemon trainer. Brendan, how do you feel right now?"

gothsinn23

Years
    Brendan looked over to his brother, giving him a weird but playful look. "How do I feel?" he said, "I feel awesome! My first time away from home will be so much fun! And I can't wait until I get my first pokemon." Brendan looked down to his pokeballs that he put on his belt, and smiled. Then he looked back up at the street they were walking on.

Al Duit

Pokemon Friend
    Years
    We arrive at the lab five minutes later to see several others gathered inside the gate at the door. Just as i had thought, there are others who are just as excited and/or anxious as I was three years ago.

"I remember you," I greeted one boy, "you were in the junior pokemon course when I started my journey three years ago. I'm sorry, I can't remember your name." Then ask him, indicating my camcorder which is still filming, "Do you mind if I interview you?"

OOC: Just making sure all of you have noticed this (Saturday, April 9 is five days away):
    HEADS UP EVERYONE:

PC will have a few days of off time.. (PC will be shut off / closed) while the host server is upgraded. This update will hopefully solve the recent issue most of you have experienced such as the file download / trojan issue and slow page load times.

We will shut PC down on April 9, 2005 and it will last thru the 10 or 11th so you all won't loose any posts.... (the back-ups will be ran daily from April 4th thru April 8th).

Questions and comments can be posted in the Questions and Feedback forum.. here

Last edited:

Alana

I still love this world...
    Years
    OOC; Sorry I missed a few days. Severe computer problems now I'm stcuk on the annoying slow one. So I won't be on as much and won't post as often for a while.

Ruki arrived at the lab with thirty minutes to spare. She saw some trainers were already there. She recognized them and smiled then dashed after them. She couldn't wait to get her first Pokemon. She wondered what it would be. "Hey guys wait up." She called to the trainers who were ahead of her.

Wolf_Goddess

The pen is mightier...
    Years
    Sam looks at the Lab, picking up her Cubone and hugging her slightly. She looks at the lab in complete awe. Sure, it was in this town forever, but she couldn't help thinking about its splendor. She was about to recieve Pokeballs and a Pokedex!

Electric Hero

(Lightning) Lord
    Years
    "oh c'mon!! pleaaaase open the lab professor!!!" I yelled, in a try of making the professor Oak to open the lab. Too many people were arriving, and I was starting to be annoyed with so many people pushing and pulling, etc. In another try, I knocked the door hard three times (I didn't punched it, I knocked it enough hard to try to make the professor hear my tries).

ooc: by the way, when we plan to recieve our pok?mon? we have like a week doing this of waiting!!! XD

Al Duit

Pokemon Friend
    Years
    Max Hunter said:
    ooc: by the way, when we plan to recieve our pok?mon? we have like a week doing this of waiting!!! XD
    OOC: I'm sorry it's taking so long to get to that part (btw: we only started on the weekend, so it hasn't been a week yet ;) ). If you think about it though, if what we'd roleplayed so far were part of a pokemon movie, it'd only be maybe 5 minutes worth. Be patient, and it'll be great, I promise you, 'cause i've a surprise :surprised waiting for you once we get in the lab.

IC: "Hey, cool your jets. Professor Oak won't open that door until precisely 7:00. Trust me, that's how he does it every year." I chuckle, remembering how I bruised my nuckles and broke my pinky at six in the morning by knocking so hard on the lab door, and, by the time 7am had rolled around, me and the others were talking to each other and didn't notice when the professor opened the door. But, right now, it was only 6:45, and the professor wasn't gonna answer yet.

Electric Hero

(Lightning) Lord
    Years
    ooc: ?? me or the rest of us? oh whatever... you know I was exaggerating... oh, and is your plan, or in your last post when you asked someone to an interview, who was that? any of us? or just your plan to make this story "longer"?

ic: "every year? I know he really likes to do that, but all these people are starting to suffocate me" I replied to the guy to told me to wait for prof. Oak. I couldn't wait to have a Pikachu... I was kinda sad because prof. Oak didn't had any Pikachu left. I really wanted a Pikachu... so... if Prof. Oak hadn't any Pikachu left... my plan was to have an starter, to capture a Pikachu. I was young, little plans made my mind.

Al Duit

Pokemon Friend
    Years
    Max Hunter said:
    ooc: ?? me or the rest of us? oh whatever... you know I was exaggerating... oh, and is your plan, or in your last post when you asked someone to an interview, who was that? any of us? or just your plan to make this story "longer"?

ic: "...but all these people are starting to suffocate me" .

OOC: the surprise is acually for everyone. The interview was actually for Duc (his character's background said he was in the junior trainer program), but my character will interview anyone who'll talk, and it was just filler, waiting for everyone to log in saying their character is at the lab (I think Brendan is the only character so far who hasn't been logged, and that's because we're playing off each other, 'cause our characters are brothers). I'm trying to give everyone equal chance for RP. Talking about RP, this is supposed to be 5 friends, plus one brother of one of them, starting out on their journey. If your character is "smothered" by all the people, that doesn't jive, plus, he'd know Brendan, Sam, and Ruki, but not necessarily Duc, which is ok, 'cause one of the friends can be newly met at the lab. You may or may not know my character, because he's older and wouldn't have had as much contact with unless you and Brendan were pals that hung out. OK?

Electric Hero

(Lightning) Lord
    Years
    ooc: kyo (it is my way of saying ok), now I feel like a moron XD, well... I hope you don't mind this...

ic: I quiclky recognized that guy. "Hey, I remember you... you're... the big brother of Brendan, right?" I told the guy with a smile. Just a few times we played together, but I kinda remember him. "yea, we just spent a few times together, but yea... I remember you" I added.

Years
    OOC: Sorry! I can't really post very often. I can only post at certain times of the day, so please be patient!

IC: "Who, me?" Duc said while waiting at the door, which by the way was locked, oddly enough... "Uh, yeah, I've been in the Pok?mon Junior Rangers for a while now! We do lots of camping!" he said, not knowing what else to say until the interviewer asked some questions.

Suddenly, he noticed that he forgot to introduce himself. "Sorry! My name's Duc, and I'm about to start my first Pok?mon Journey!" Looking at his face, he looked vaguely familiar, but Duc couldn't quite put his finger on it. "Do I know you from around here?"

Al Duit

Pokemon Friend
    Years
    dqle said:
    OOC: Sorry! I can't really post very often. I can only post at certain times of the day, so please be patient!

OOC: From here on out, no one has to apologise about how often or when they can post. We all have lives outside of the RP world (i hope so, anyway;) ). Oh, and Max, I'm sorry for making you feel like a moron, you're not.

IC: "So, Duc, which starter pokemon do you want? This question and interview is open to all of you." I look at everyone. This is gonna be interesting, because it looks to me like one person already has their starter. I think it's a cubone, or maybe a marowak....no, definitly a cubone.

Years
    OOC: Hmm? Pok?mon is practically my life! Of course, for me to survive in this horrible place we call home, I have to do other things so my parents wouldn't freak out on me...

IC: "Well, I thought long and hard, and I've decided to pick a Squirtle!" Duc said proudly. "I've always liked Pok?mon, and Water Types are awesome! If I can remember correctly, a majority of the Pok?mon we know are Water Types." Not wanting to hog the spotlight, he waited for everyone else to talk about their opinions.

gothsinn23

Years
    occ:dgle, love the song in your siggy. it makes me cry and i don't know why...hey! im a poet and i didn't even know it!

ic: Brenan looked at all of the people around him, and smiled. "This is so awesome!" Brendan said. He watched his brother tape other people and interview them. He was very anxious to get the Rattata he wanted.

Alana

I still love this world...
    Years
    Ruki walked in and waited pationtly by the door. She knew which Pokemon she wante and was anxious to get it but she decided to wait. After all she knew that no one would want a Pidgey as their starter besides her. Or at least she hoped so. She wlaked forward and waited behind the rest of the group.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back