• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

From Bulbasaur To Volcanion! (Remember to add a comment to each post!)

Gulpin

poisonous
    Years
    • Seen Jan 16, 2017
    #63 Abra

A pain to catch, a pain to raise, but in the end it is worth your time. Assuming you were able to do trade evolutions back in the day.

Embernight

Dragon Tamer
    Years
    • Seen Apr 1, 2022
    #64 Kadabra

I liked this pokemon more than it's other evolutions. It has such a big fluffy tail.

kingdenas

#Team Popplio <3
    Years
    #68 Machamp

The 4-arms fighting pokémon.It was once a Pokémon similar to humans ... with 2 arms! But aliens contacted him and gave him 2 more XD

TravelerTrainer15

Looks like a dork. Also gave my Geodude trouble back in the day when all I knew of the type chart was Grass-Water-Fire and Fighting on Normal.

miel!

Kisses!
    Years
    #70 Weepinbell

Funny looking Pokemon! Never really used it before, but I know that I EV trained by defeating a lot of them lol.

Last edited:

Gulpin

poisonous
    Years
    • Seen Jan 16, 2017
    #71 Victreebel

This Pokemon is actually really fun to use, and has a pretty sweet design. I always used to feel pretty indifferent about it though - only recently have I come to like it more.

TravelerTrainer15

The Hermit Crab Pokemon? Yeahhhhh no.

Back