• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

From the murky depths I come...

Shadow

Original Flavor Darkness
    Years
    Welcome, Shadow.
    You last visited: August 29th, 2006 at 02:31 PM

Wow, how time flies...

Yes, well, I am from the old PC, don't know hardly anyone still here and doubt anyone remembers me too much. I've been busy lately with school and World of Warcraft, oi... Though I've been feeling in a nostalgic mood, missing such forum posting and sprite comic making, and an IM from an old friend (whatever his name is now, Hiroshi Sotomura? I remember Eusine606 XD) rekindled interest here (as well as getting Pokemon XD for Christmas).

It may take me a bit to get re-settled in, if I ever do, due to the constant changes that happen on any forums, especially with the coming and going of members, though I do hope I can keep up posting here again.

You'll probably find me lurking among the Other Games forum, but I stop by the random Pokemon boards and fan fiction (to continue a chain story with the friend who IMed me, though I've been pondering writing a full history of my character).

Oh, and I'll get to work fixing my profile, some stuff is broken/outdated, it seems.

MegaFuz

Über Title
    Years
    I actually remember seeing you around. I think the banner is what triggered my memory.

Anywho...welcome back, bud. Hope you hang around for good this time. See you around the community! =D

Jolty-kun

Years
    Omg, Shadow! I remember you! O___O;
    Welcome back, dunno if you remember me but heh. XD
    Tons of old members are coming back! xD
    Anyway, welcome back to PC, Bleh.

Volta.

NEEDS A NEW AVATAR@&$^@
    Years
    Wow, I recognized that Warcraft reference in the title immediately!

*GetsOddStaresFromSurroundingPeople*

Like some people here, I never knew you! But welcome back anyway!

Shadow

Original Flavor Darkness
    Years
    :donut: :donut:

Enjoy your donut, Shadow-boi. ;D

Wheee! The donut emotes are still here! :donut:!

Wow, I recognized that Warcraft reference in the title immediately!

*GetsOddStaresFromSurroundingPeople*

Like some people here, I never knew you! But welcome back anyway!

You have earned +300 Shadow-boi reputation.
    You are now neutral with Shadow-boi.

Congratulations.
    Oh and... No sink shall be safe from world domination!

Soari

Years
    • Age 25
    • Seen Aug 26, 2015
    Welcome back to PC! and hope you enjoy your stay here!

Hayate

Freelance Hero.
    Years
    Welcome back to PC forums Shadow! ^^ (Funny avatar btw xD)

I can't say I remember you, but same goes for me I guess. Have a great time here with us again, and feel free to PM me if you wish to be friends. Hope to see ya around!

Greetings,
    ~Hayate.

Zishi

yOu thInK yOu KnOw Me!
    Years
    Hey welcome back nice to see you again but i dont remember you because i am new

Back