• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Frostweaver Club, v.3

Frostweaver

Ancient + Prehistoric
    Years
    Like I said, Cloyster is more cool than cute ;p

Quaggy on the other hand... OMGOODNESS!!!! *Leaps to one and HUGs~~*

Lily

◕ ‿‿ ◕ double rainbow.
    Years
    Frostweaver said:
    Repetition, not alliteration... Alliteration needs to be side by side each other and not seperated by anything (or at most, one or two words.) Alliteration cannot be with the same word as well.

No no, you misunderstood me. I forgot what annoyed you - alliteration or repetition.

Cloysters...I wonder how that black thing inside tastes... o_O;

Frostweaver

Ancient + Prehistoric
    Years
    Alliteration is annoying for everyone <3 I forgot what it is because the teacher says it too fast, but she knows a 7 word alliteration starting with "p." O.o; When school starts and I'm falling asleep in a class, that's what I'll spend my time on... figuring what is the 7 word alliteration using the letter "p".

I have no idea how Cloyster taste like =o
    Just look at that evil smile that reminds me of those giant missile-heads (without the red tongue) from Mario in SNES.

This morning, I had a terrible phone call from my teacher... they can't fit my schedule needs and therefore I'm forced to change one of my classes today >>; *sigh*

"Oh look! I go to school at 8:10 on Thursday, then first class ends at 9:20. AND THERE IS A STUPID 5 HOUR SPARE IN BETWEEN until class starts again at 2 and ends at 3:15?"

*dies* omgoodness, 5 hour spare... how... boring

22sa

ロミオとシンデレ? ?? �� �� �� �� �� �� �� ��
    Years
    School already? :P

Btw, it's confirmed I'm getting a laptop for university. I just have to pick one now.... but that'll mean I should be able to speed post here within the next month. :P

Last edited:

Frostweaver

Ancient + Prehistoric
    Years
    speed posting again? o.o; shouldn't you focus on your university work a little? it's going to get tough...

school starts right on sept.1 for me

22sa

Years
    Yes, I will be focusing on university, and PC will not likely interferr. :P

Last edited:

Dark Penguin

[Insert text here]
    Years
    Frosty said:
    Cloyster is more cool, me thinks. Cloyster is very useful if they didn't make focus punch too ^^ Cloyster is just pure destruction back in RBGY if the opponent doesn't have amnesia. High defense and special make Cloyster one of the very few usable Pokemon back then. Too bad now Cloyster's special defense went poop.
    yeah, the only thing he is really useful now is for spiking, rapid spinning, and intoxicating, which isn't too bad, but not half as good as he used to be in R/B/Y. And that proves exactly why you were the mod of games and gb strategy and movesets. You know your stuff.

kylie said:
    Pichu is kawaii~
    i've heard a lot of weird words here, but not kawaii - what does that mean?

LilyPichu said:
    Cloysters...I wonder how that black thing inside tastes... o_O
    put it with sum melted butter, and y-ummy!

Frostweaver

Ancient + Prehistoric
    Years
    Dark Penguin said:
    spiking, rapid spinning, and intoxicating,

Thy name, is Forretress (what's a Cloyster?)

And that proves exactly why you were the mod of games and gb strategy and movesets. You know your stuff.

Lies.

If I do know it, then I wouldn't discard the new Will o Wisp Moltres that easily... it's not until the current mod inform me that Moltres using Will o wisp on Snorlax will allow Moltres to live a rock slide (regardless of the x4) with 60% hp, which is not a big problem considering how Moltres will also get morning sun. I was certain that Moltres cannot live rock slide like that with more than 50% hp... It's still rather unbelievable, considering how Articuno using reflect still gets 80% damage in the same situation, and Articuno's defense is way above Moltres's. Guess will o wisp can reduce the opponent's damage much more than reflect can ever dream to accomplish. Seems that a /2 to attack is at least twice as effective as /2 to total damage ^^;

Either way, the point is: I shouldn't be a mod ^^ But I thank you for the compliment, I suppose ^^;

i've heard a lot of weird words here, but not kawaii - what does that mean?
    kawaii is "cute" in japanese.

SilverBlaze09

Christian American
    Years
    "Oh look! I go to school at 8:10 on Thursday, then first class ends at 9:20. AND THERE IS A STUPID 5 HOUR SPARE IN BETWEEN until class starts again at 2 and ends at 3:15?"
    Forgive me for being dense, but what's a 'spare'? *twitch*

*rolls eyes* A lotta stuff was better back in R/B/Y. Gyarados, for instance. His Special pwned everything around him in non-competitive play. Now, though... He's worthless as a Water-type. Thay should just switch his type to Normal/Dragon or something like that, where his Attack might be good for something. 8P

Either way, the point is: I shouldn't be a mod ^^ But I thank you for the compliment, I suppose ^^;Either way, the point is: I shouldn't be a mod ^^ But I thank you for the compliment, I suppose ^^;
    Item #1: This is your fanclub, where you are FANNED.
    Item #2:
    If I do know it, then I wouldn't discard the new Will o Wisp Moltres that easily... it's not until the current mod inform me that Moltres using Will o wisp on Snorlax will allow Moltres to live a rock slide (regardless of the x4) with 60% hp, which is not a big problem considering how Moltres will also get morning sun. I was certain that Moltres cannot live rock slide like that with more than 50% hp... It's still rather unbelievable, considering how Articuno using reflect still gets 80% damage in the same situation, and Articuno's defense is way above Moltres's. Guess will o wisp can reduce the opponent's damage much more than reflect can ever dream to accomplish. Seems that a /2 to attack is at least twice as effective as /2 to total damage ^^;
    Any mathematician coulda told you that. Sapping base power(Attack, for instance) is better than trying to hold off a full-powered attack by subtracting some of the damage from a possibly unlimited supply of the stuff.

*grunts* Hey, I'm allowed to know stuff like that even if I'm not a competitive playah. I hung around the SPPF and Pojo PKMNVG boards for a bit. XD

?SilverBlaze09?

Lily

◕ ‿‿ ◕ double rainbow.
    Years
    frosty said:
    Either way, the point is: I shouldn't be a mod ^^ But I thank you for the compliment, I suppose ^^;

le gasp. Y-You're a...a...

PHONY. >:O

Dispense of this fraud immediately. We all know you'd make an excellent mod. ;_;

SilverBlaze09

Christian American
    Years
    I'm not a competitive player, 'cause I suck at all that I do~
    *rolls eyes* You don't 'suck' at professional posting. I don't see SPAM from you, so there. 8D
    le gasp. Y-You're a...a...

PHONY. >:O

Dispense of this fraud immediately. We all know you'd make an excellent mod. ;_;
    Actually, I'm with her. You don't need to be 00b3r-knowing ta boot n00bs in their fannies, do ya? XD And what you know pwns what I know. XD
    Frostweaver...your modness ROCKS! You're good at it XD
    Actually, I think he said he didn't like being Mod, something about n00bs and st00pidity and stuff. XP XD

?SilverBlaze09?

Frostweaver

Ancient + Prehistoric
    Years
    I know that dividing base attack will be better than reflect, but then I just didn't expect it to be enough to allow Moltres to live with more than 50% hp. O.o;

Gyarados is still useful, just that it can't special sweep anymore. In GSC Gyarados is useless, but in 3rd generation it definitely regained its popularity due to intimidate, dragon dance, taunt and earthquake. Currently, Gyarados is capable of stopping all forms of pseudohaze except Skarmory ^__^ Gyarados shall laugh at Weezing because one taunt will make will o wisp and/or haze look stupid (but then, that forces Weezing to blow up on Gyarados if it can)

A spare is what we call up here, an "empty class." For example, your first class ends at 9, but your next class doesn't start until 10:30. Then, that period of time in between will be spare because it's during schooltime, but there is no classes.

22sa

Years
    Wanna speed post for a bit? :P

I'm getting my new laptop either today or tommorrow. XD

Frostweaver

Ancient + Prehistoric
    Years
    Lol, I didn't know that you're allowed to bump topics. O.o;

OMGoodness I got my English diploma exam mark back...

*burns it with fire* >>;
    Wish they send a mark breakdown too... then I can see why my mark pummeled down by a whole 20% from usual...

*depression* ._.

SilverBlaze09

Christian American
    Years
    I need to post here more often, it keeps trying to die. XD
    frostweaver said:
    OMGoodness I got my English diploma exam mark back...

*burns it with fire* >>;
    Wish they send a mark breakdown too... then I can see why my mark pummeled down by a whole 20% from usual...

*depression* ._.
    Datsch... Unbelievable! 8P Do you know what happened?
    I know that dividing base attack will be better than reflect, but then I just didn't expect it to be enough to allow Moltres to live with more than 50% hp. O.o;
    Now THAT is... Interesting. Come ta think of it, that seems odd. Moltres surviving a Rock Slide from Snorlax(Snor's At.=BOOM), even with that burn thing, with more than half life is very, um, odd. Double effectiveness vs. Fire+Double effectiveness vs. Flying+high attack power(it's Snorlax, so I'm assuming this)+a 90(?)-power attack-burn(not sure how much damage is taken away with that) should still equal at least a 60% reduction, unless I'm screwy or my math is. XP XD Can U sA R-U-S-T-Y?
    Gyarados is still useful, just that it can't special sweep anymore. In GSC Gyarados is useless, but in 3rd generation it definitely regained its popularity due to intimidate, dragon dance, taunt and earthquake. Currently, Gyarados is capable of stopping all forms of pseudohaze except Skarmory ^__^ Gyarados shall laugh at Weezing because one taunt will make will o wisp and/or haze look stupid (but then, that forces Weezing to blow up on Gyarados if it can)
    I still prefer the R/B/Y Gyarados. XD

Pseudohaze, not familiar with the term. Could you illuminate it for me?
    A spare is what we call up here, an "empty class." For example, your first class ends at 9, but your next class doesn't start until 10:30. Then, that period of time in between will be spare because it's during schooltime, but there is no classes.
    Ahhhh, gotcha. XD

Anybody played Battle Frontier in Emerald version?

?SilverBlaze09?

Back