• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

frosty's 2nd psychological test (accurate like always)

Frostweaver

Ancient + Prehistoric
Years
  • Just like last time, another psychological test! Like before, answer the questions with the choices given. And through these answers i can predict something about your personality. Last time i did a test on love, and this time it's about something else... (can't tell you waht it is as it affects results)

*note: when posting answers, just post down the alphabets for those choices instead of typing out the answer*

*test begins:*
    You're alone in a city you've never been to before within your own country. Suddenly you see a zoo and you decided to visit the zoo.

1. THere's 3 zones within the zoo. You'll eventually visit all of them, but which one would you visit first?
    a) cute animals
    b) savage animals
    c) rare animals

2. When you visit the monkeys, the monkeys asked for food. You see a vending machine beside you... You'll...
    a) feed the monkeys with 10 dollar worth of bananas
    b) feed the monkeys with 30 dollar worth of peanuts
    c) feed the monekys with 10 dollar worth of chips
    d) won't feed the monkeys as the zookeepers will feed them anyway

3. Pretend that you're feeding the monkeys. However one of the monkey is doing an inappropriate act at you. You'll...
    a) throw a peanut shell at it
    b) stick out your tongue at it
    c) shrug, and walk away
    d) throw a stone at it
    e) do an inappropriate act at it as well

4. A zookeeper is going to do a presentation with his white monkey for you. He gives you a few options about the presentation. What would you choose?
    a) riding a bike
    b) dancing
    c) jumping through fire loops
    d) fire breathing

5. The zookeeper also offers you a chance to take a picture with a TAMED beast. (the beast will not attack you in any situations possible). What animal would you take a picture with?
    a) the white monkey that did a presentation to you earlier
    b) beside the lion
    c) on top of a horse
    d) the zookeeper's dog

PokeTrainerCarol

does this test have...uh...any results?

1. C
    2. D
    3. C
    4. A
    5. C

there!! :):)

22sa

ロミオとシンデレ? ?? �� �� �� �� �� �� �� ��
    Years
  • You're alone in a city you've never been to before within your own country. Suddenly you see a zoo and you decided to visit the zoo.

1. THere's 3 zones within the zoo. You'll eventually visit all of them, but which one would you visit first?
    a) cute animals
    b) savage animals
    c) rare animals

2. When you visit the monkeys, the monkeys asked for food. You see a vending machine beside you... You'll...

3. Pretend that you're feeding the monkeys. However one of the monkey is doing an inappropriate act at you. You'll...
    c) shrug, and walk away
    d) throw a stone at it

4. A zookeeper is going to do a presentation with his white monkey for you. He gives you a few options about the presentation. What would you choose?
    a) riding a bike
    b) dancing
    d) fire breathing

5. The zookeeper also offers you a chance to take a picture with a TAMED beast. (the beast will not attack you in any situations possible). What animal would you take a picture with?
    b) beside the lion
    c) on top of a horse
    d) the zookeeper's dog

Really, it depends on why I'm at the Zoo...

Timbjerr

[color=Indigo][i][b]T-o-X-i-C[/b][/i][/color]
    Years
  • 1. THere's 3 zones within the zoo. You'll eventually visit all of them, but which one would you visit first? b

2. When you visit the monkeys, the monkeys asked for food. You see a vending machine beside you... You'll...a

3. Pretend that you're feeding the monkeys. However one of the monkey is doing an inappropriate act at you. You'll...c
    4. A zookeeper is going to do a presentation with his white monkey for you. He gives you a few options about the presentation. What would you choose? d

5. The zookeeper also offers you a chance to take a picture with a TAMED beast. (the beast will not attack you in any situations possible). What animal would you take a picture with? a

there's my answers...

Iveechan

based on a paperclip
    Years
  • You're alone in a city you've never been to before within your own country. Suddenly you see a zoo and you decided to visit the zoo.

c)

d)

c)

b)

a)

Frostweaver

Ancient + Prehistoric
    Years
  • Dakota- You are friendly to others beside you. However you're causing them harm unintenionally. You want to be nice to the people around you, yet because of you others maybe harmed in some way. You don't regard revenge as part of your life, but would rather thinks that you're just unlucky. You'll remember your mistakes in life and try not to repeat them again. You have a very high standard for the people around you, so again those people may feel insecure or hurt because of you.

Finally, your view on life: to accept upcoming challenges and solve them as they come to you. Bypassing these obstacles make you feel sucessful.
    An ideal girlfriend would be: someone who is above others, someone who deserves your "worship" and attention, someone who can increase the level of your living style

Carol- It is hard for your friends to see that you care about them, as you often find excuses to rid yourself in difficult situations as soon as possible. You don't regard revenge as part of your life, but would rather thinks that you're just unlucky. You'll remember your mistakes in life and try not to repeat them again. You don't expect a lot from the people around you, and is someone who is easy to be with.

Your view on life: someone who hopes for a steady way of life. If someone is kind to you, you'll also be kind to them in return. You only ask for things you need in life, and do not mind much about various wants in life.
    An ideal boyfriend would be: someone who is above others, someone who deserves your "worship" and attention, someone who can increase the level of your living style

22sa- It is hard for your friends to see that you care about them, as you often find excuses to rid yourself in difficult situations as soon as possible. You don't regard revenge as part of your life, but would rather thinks that you're just unlucky. You'll remember your mistakes in life and try not to repeat them again. You have a very high standard for the people around you, so those people may feel insecure or hurt because of you.

Your view on life: someone who hopes for a steady way of life. If someone is kind to you, you'll also be kind to them in return. You only ask for things you need in life, and do not mind much about various wants in life.
    An ideal girlfriend would be: someone who is generally calm and passive, someone who longs for romance and a long, steady relationship with you

tmbjr- you often underestimate the need and want from your friends. You don't regard revenge as part of your life, but would rather thinks that you're just unlucky. You'll remember your mistakes in life and try not to repeat them again. You have a very high standard for the people around you, so those people may feel insecure or hurt because of you.

A good girlfriend would be: someone who gives you a sense of excitement in life, so life won't be ordinary and boring for you

Miyu-chan

.::f l o w e r g i r l::.
    Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Apr 23, 2014
    You're alone in a city you've never been to before within your own country. Suddenly you see a zoo and you decided to visit the zoo.

a) cute animals

d) fire breathing

mewthree w/armor

The Stig - PC Site Admin
    Years
  • 1. a) cute animals
    2. a) feed the monkeys with 10 dollar worth of bananas
    3. c) shrug, and walk away
    4. a) riding a bike
    5. b) beside the lion

Years
    • Seen Aug 30, 2021
    There's 3 zones within the zoo. You'll eventually visit all of them, but which one would you visit first?

a) cute animals

When you visit the monkeys, the monkeys asked for food. You see a vending machine beside you... You'll...

a) feed the monkeys with 10 dollars worth of bananas

Pretend that you're feeding the monkeys. However one of the monkeys is doing an inappropriate act at you. You'll...

A zookeeper is going to do a presentation with his white monkey for you. He gives you a few options about the presentation. What would you choose?

a) riding a bike

The zookeeper also offers you a chance to take a picture with a TAMED beast. (the beast will not attack you in any situations possible). What animal would you take a picture with?

b) beside the lion (I've always wanted to pet one! *_*)

Last edited:

Frostweaver

Ancient + Prehistoric
    Years
  • Iveechan- It is hard for your friends to see that you care about them, as you often find excuses to rid yourself in difficult situations as soon as possible. You don't regard revenge as part of your life, but would rather thinks that you're just unlucky. You'll remember your mistakes in life and try not to repeat them again. You're a perfectionist and you've always considered yourself as an educated person. But anyone with similar interest can get along with you very easily.

An ideal boyfriend would be: someone who is above others, someone who deserves your "worship" and attention, someone who can increase the level of your living style

Miyu-chan- you often underestimate the need and want from your friends. If someone offended you, you appeared that you are feeling alright, but often takes acts of revenge behind the person's back. You have a very high standard for the people around you, so those people may feel insecure or hurt because of you.

An ideal boyfriend would be: someone who is generally calm and passive, someone who longs for romance and a long, steady relationship with you

G-Lance- It is hard for your friends to see that you care about them, as you often find excuses to rid yourself in difficult situations as soon as possible. You don't regard revenge as part of your life, but would rather thinks that you're just unlucky. You'll remember your mistakes in life and try not to repeat them again. You have a very high standard for the people around you, so those people may feel insecure or hurt because of you.

Your view on life: You often take the easiest path in life. You found the changes in life too unpredictable and hard to overcome. You consider life as a very harsh thing.
    An ideal girlfriend would be: someone who is generally calm and passive, someone who longs for romance and a long, steady relationship with you

Mewthree with armor- you often underestimate the need and want from your friends. You don't regard revenge as part of your life, but would rather thinks that you're just unlucky. You'll remember your mistakes in life and try not to repeat them again. You don't expect too much from the people around you so you're someone who's easy to be with.

Your view on life: You like to take on different challenges in life. Only through overcoming different obstacles, you'll feel sucessful in life and therefore, lived a productive life.
    An ideal boy/grilfriend would be: someone who is generally calm and passive, someone who longs for romance and a long, steady relationship with you

Kayleigh- you often underestimate the need and want from your friends. You take revenge on people who messed up with you, but these actions are never vital and the damage done only lasts for a short period of time. You don't expect too much from the people around you so you're someone who's easy to be with.

Your view on life: You like to take on different challenges in life. Only through overcoming different obstacles, you'll feel sucessful in life and therefore, lived a productive life.
    An ideal boyfriend would be: someone who is generally calm and passive, someone who longs for romance and a long, steady relationship with you

Pezz

All Washed Up
    Years
  • C. Rare animals. Although I might want to save them for last since I'd like them the best, but I'm assuming that you meant which one you like the best, so I'll do it that way.

D. I probably wouldn't have enough money to feed them with $10, but if I had a spare dollar or two I'd feed them, but out of the choices, D.

B. I would probably laugh and call my friends or something, but this is the closest thing here. I'd probably do something silly like this ^_^

C. I'm assuming you mean what we want the monkey to do? If we had to do it too, then dancing, which would be my second choice, but I'd like to see C.

B. The lion, because it's the most exotic, but if I could choose anything probably a dolphin or a panda, but of the choices a lion, the other animals (besides the white monkey) are too common ^_^

Frostweaver

Ancient + Prehistoric
    Years
  • Pezz said:
    C. Rare animals. Although I might want to save them for last since I'd like them the best, but I'm assuming that you meant which one you like the best, so I'll do it that way.

D. I probably wouldn't have enough money to feed them with $10, but if I had a spare dollar or two I'd feed them, but out of the choices, D.

B. I would probably laugh and call my friends or something, but this is the closest thing here. I'd probably do something silly like this ^_^

C. I'm assuming you mean what we want the monkey to do? If we had to do it too, then dancing, which would be my second choice, but I'd like to see C.

B. The lion, because it's the most exotic, but if I could choose anything probably a dolphin or a panda, but of the choices a lion, the other animals (besides the white monkey) are too common ^_^

well in a normal test (school related ones), you always try to answer what the test marker wants to see in order to get a high mark. But for a psychological test, just answer what you think. Don't try to think about what i'm looking for or asking for. The wordings in the question aren't the most clear so that it is open for your free interpretation. By analyzating at your interpretations about the questions, the psychological test can tests out a certain things about you. That is how every psychological test works.

(i'll wait awhile and stock up on some more replies first before i post "answers." I'm too lazy to pull out my big binder full of these weird stuff just to answer one or two replies...)

Miyu-chan

.::f l o w e r g i r l::.
    Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Apr 23, 2014
    frostweaver said:
    Miyu-chan- you often underestimate the need and want from your friends. If someone offended you, you appeared that you are feeling alright, but often takes acts of revenge behind the person's back. You have a very high standard for the people around you, so those people may feel insecure or hurt because of you.

Thats so scary...That's compleatly right! x_x; *looks* Yeah, everything is right... especialy this:
    If someone offended you, you appeared that you are feeling alright, but often takes acts of revenge behind the person's back.
    And my view of life is compleatly true too. *_* You're amazing, frosty. n_n

Years
    • Seen Aug 30, 2021
    I know! Mine was almost exactly true, too. O_O Heh heh, I suppose the revenge part may be true, but I'm never violent or anything. ^_^

Kayleigh- you often underestimate the need and want from your friends. You take revenge on people who messed up with you, but these actions are never vital and the damage done only lasts for a short period of time. You don't expect too much from the people around you so you're someone who's easy to be with.

Years
    • Seen May 22, 2022
    frostweaver said:
    Just like last time, another psychological test! Like before, answer the questions with the choices given. And through these answers i can predict something about your personality. Last time i did a test on love, and this time it's about something else... (can't tell you waht it is as it affects results)

*note: when posting answers, just post down the alphabets for those choices instead of typing out the answer*

*test begins:*

a) cute animals
    b) savage animals
    c) rare animals

c) shrug, and walk away
    d) throw a stone at it

a) riding a bike
    b) dancing
    d) fire breathing

b) beside the lion
    c) on top of a horse
    d) the zookeeper's dog

i hate monkeys!
    1.c normaly the rare are pretty too
    2.d feed them? never! especially beacause they're hobbys are throwing the shells of the peanuts to you.
    3.that depends if theres no one to see me A if there's a lot of people c
    4.d maybe it may burn itself :badsmile:*
    5.d lions are too clich?, i hate monkeys and you 'll never catch me mounting a horse, besides i love dogs
    * white monkey? that mite be cool to whatch

Back