• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[General] FT : aprimons , shinies , BR shinies , Items , HAs , egg moves mons , LF : shinies , aprimons , HAs , items

Status
Not open for further replies.

colter519

Youngster
Years
  • I don't necessarily know what I want from your list off the top of my head, but I do know that I'd like the Aprimons you have that I don't (and don't have * in the slots either...those have been caught in gen iv but need to be transferred up still...) so if there's anything on the spreadsheet in my sig that you'd like I'm happy to breed it for you. Now that the bank is updated I can breed anything listed!

Years
    • Seen Feb 23, 2024
    So sorry , I'm currently hunting for a shiny dewpider atm , I'll be available in a couple of hours
    It's cool shiny dewpider and araquanid look amazing I have a moon ball dewpider that I plan to breed into a shiny dewpider now that Shuckle is available.

Last edited:

mega beedrill

Shiny Hunter
    Years
    • Seen May 6, 2017
    It's cool shiny dewpider and araquanid look amazing I have a moon ball dewpider that I plan to breed into a shiny dewpider now that Shuckle is available.

Yeah , I'm still hunting for it at a chain of 495 and still nothing , I'll let you know when I'm free

AlfieOhAlfie

Breeder and Dream Ball fanatic
    Years
    • Seen Jul 23, 2019
    So sorry , I'm currently hunting for a shiny dewpider atm , I'll be available in a couple of hours

Our timezones seem to differ quite a lot. When are you usually online in regard to timezones?

On a further note, since bank was released, I have no use of HA Carvanha. Would it be possible to switch for Love Mimikyu? :)

mega beedrill

Shiny Hunter
    Years
    • Seen May 6, 2017
    Our timezones seem to differ quite a lot. When are you usually online in regard to timezones?

On a further note, since bank was released, I have no use of HA Carvanha. Would it be possible to switch for Love Mimikyu? :)

Ok sure and I couldn't find my beast ball jangmo-o anywhere , could you please pick something else?

mega beedrill

Shiny Hunter
    Years
    • Seen May 6, 2017

Ok let me breed that last one and I'll trade you in 15-25 mins

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back