• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Fullmetal Alchemist Fanclub

derozio

[b][color=red][font=helvetica][i]door-kun best boi
Years
  • I HAVE to read the new chapter now! D:

Well, take me in, too. I'm a HUGE(or rather, GARGANTUAN!) FMA fan! :D

Full Metal

C(++) Developer.
    Years
  • LOL FTW HOW DID I NOT FIND THIS?
    SIGN ME UP SIGN ME UP SIGN MEH UP NAO.
    >.> if i could just find the books....
    but yea...brotherhood dominates the anime (i'm assuming that would be the U.S. series that cn shows at like 2 am in the morning) either way, i've watched both. And would have to say that My fav character is a tie between the little girls' cat thing (i think its shao may?), ling, and of course...well...if you can't figure it out look @ mah siggy, and my avatar, you might figure it out then. If that fails, look at my username lolz. Can we get a userbar for this? heck i'mma make one and post it up here.

Neiko Star

Dancing rain
    Years
    • Seen Nov 18, 2012
    Omg yay! I was seriously worried that the club was going to die. And welcome to all new members! ^__^ And oh my god...Vanitas~...is that a DGM avatar?! Please tell me it is!

And lol, Full Metal, it's a panda, not a cat. XDDD

Vanitas~

Ink Blot
    Years
    • Seen May 5, 2013
    Finally! Someone figured it out! Btw, what'd you think of the song? I know it's old, but I still think it's great nonetheless.

Neiko Star

Dancing rain
    Years
    • Seen Nov 18, 2012
    I think it's pretty good. I watch FMA subbed though. But I think that FMA is the only anime that actually has a good dub. The only real problem I have is with it is...Envy's voice. >_< I mean...seriously?

Vanitas~

Ink Blot
    Years
    • Seen May 5, 2013
    Well I think at the time, not even they knew what gender Envy really was.

(BTW, there are a few other dubbed Anime that are good. Hard to think of any ATM, but give me time. :P)

Full Metal

C(++) Developer.
    Years
  • Omg yay! I was seriously worried that the club was going to die. And welcome to all new members! ^__^ And oh my god...Vanitas~...is that a DGM avatar?! Please tell me it is!

And lol, Full Metal, it's a panda, not a cat. XDDD
    :( i thought it was like some sort of mountain cat that had gotten sick. I swear i remember the little girl talking about nursing it to health and all that good stuff, besides the fact that she wouldn't get to full size. Meh...i'll look it up on youtube later i'ma to lazy to do it nao. (and for all i know you are probably right...but i could have sworn that it keeps being called a cat) And also, will someone tell me if the series on youtube is the same as the series on book, just it is behind a little bit? cuz i finally found some books at borders (incomplete of course bu meh...) but they were very expensive O.O so i was just wondering.

PEPITO1O1O

~Saïx~
    Years
  • I want to join I LOVE FMA!
    Just call me the Ghetto Alchemist ;)

P.S. Does anyone know when the new FMA is coming to america or is that stil TBA?

Neiko Star

Dancing rain
    Years
    • Seen Nov 18, 2012
    Welcome! ^_^ I don't know. I just watch it subbed, anyway. But have you guys read the last chapter? (104) At the end, I was like 0_O

NarutoActor

The rocks cry out to me
    Years
  • Sign me up! but I don't know where you guys are coming from. I read the manga, and watched both animes and I think the anime(not brotherhood) is the best. :)
    My favorite character is Greed. Then Roy, then Ed.
    I hate envy her/his voice sucks in English it is so ear wrenching.
    And who the hell made gluttony, was it Dante only to make him eat the phosphor stone?
    oh and what ever happened to Dante? did gluttony kill her?

Neiko Star

Dancing rain
    Years
    • Seen Nov 18, 2012
    I don't know. I don't remember much about the end of the anime. The movie was confusing too. And agreed, Envy's voice in english = a demented old granny.

I can't wait for the next chapter to come out.

Back