• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Funniest moments!

Years
  • So, I was watching an episode ( episode 301 Seeing is Believing from Season 6 (Advanced) ). Y'all remember when Jessie and May both caught a wurmple and May's Wurmple evolved into a Silcoon and Jessie's into a Cascoon, and Jessie thought her Cascoon was a Silcoon?

Anyway, May's Silcoon evolved into a Beautifly in this episode and Jessie wanted to evolve hers too. She was expecting a Beautifly and James and Meowth were too scared of her reaction so when Cascoon evolved they covered it and Meowth dressed like a Beautifly. {XD}

I am still laughing. It was so funny. I found a video on YT. here it is https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oICfywLyFDM

I haven't seen all the episodes yet but I laughed so hard at this scene. It's my favorite.

So, which are your favorite funny moments of the anime? :)

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Nov 13, 2019
    Funny moment huh , Let see Episode 30
    Funniest moments!

Ash :Whoever there come out right now

Funniest moments!

Ash : But if your a Ghost then You can stay wherever You are , We won't bother you !

Funniest moments!

Misty : YOU CALL ME COWARD , YOU'RE A CHICKEN !!!

Funniest moments!

Guest123_x1

The two funniest anime moments for me are:
    *In A Goldenrod Opportunity, where Team Rocket is in the Galleria, eating what they believe to be Free Samples, believing that they don't have to pay for what they're eating-until the store manager catches them in the act and scolds them, then puts them to work to pay for what they ate. TR's reaction to "for everything else, you gotta pay!" was priceless, especially when their offer of an IOU is declined.
    *The next episode (A Dairy Tale Ending), where Ash grabs the tail of Whitney's Miltank, while he was 'brushing up' on her, only get kicked in the crotch, all before Whitney realizes that she should have warned him about what he had just done.

Wobbu

bunger bunger bunger bunger
    Years
  • Any scene with Wobbuffet

During the beginning of Clamperl of Wisdom a Spoink (who was in an earlier episode of AG) was floating on a board in the middle of the ocean near a boat that Ash and co. were on. A big wave hits Spoink and knocks its pearl off into the ocean. Ash's Torkoal jumped into the ocean to get the pearl and sank like a rock lmao. To make it funnier, it took a moment for Ash to realize that Torkoal can't swim.

Years
    • Seen Aug 11, 2017
    one of the funniest moments to me was like episode 2 or 3 or something, where ash finds the caterpie, then heres another rustling bush, and misty is like "i wonder what that could be?" and ash is like "maybe its a...A COWTERPIE!" and hes dressed as a cow and misty and pikachu in the tree fall off of it. i laughed so hard XD

then another is the one when he goes to the 8th gym, and ash is getting pumped up and misty is like "wow ash you are getting really fired up for this arent you?" and then the camera zooms out and pikachu and togepi have a fire going under ash i think and misty is like "AGH THERE REALLY IS A FIRE!" that was funny too.

and my last one is in the black and white series where all of the pokemon are eating and oshawott eats all of his and when pignite looks away, oshawott sucks up his food, then pignite punches him right right in the face. i found a picture of it somewhere LOL

Years
  • There was this one episode from Hoenn that deserves a mention here, for a really hilarious moment featuring May.

AG018 (On A Wingull And A Prayer!) in a scene where May was bragging about how she wanted to enjoy pasta in Rustboro City and even said she printed off directions at the Pokemon Center but then the group arrives at the restaurant which is closed and boarded up only to realize her document was 10 years old.

The exact line I laughed at was, by the aforementioned May:

It's this month, and this day... from 10 years ago.

Too hilarious for me as far as moments from episodes I watched go.

Years
    • Seen Nov 13, 2019
    This was funny too -

Funniest moments!
    Funniest moments!
    Funniest moments!
    Funniest moments!

There were a lot of episode where big Pokemon like Sonrlax cause trouble and the gang tries various plan to stop it.
    I wonder if we going to get one about Tyrantrum !!!

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Jan 27, 2014
    Mine favorite was and will always be the ist episode when his pokedex calls him a stupid traveller

Years
    • Seen Aug 20, 2019
    Flaming Moltres with james.
    Jessie beating up Seviper.
    Pikachu and the ketchup bottle.

In primeape goes bannana's this scene:=3
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tN432aX3g-s

Also any scene where Barry appears in DP. Especially the one where Gible came and ate his bike.
    Also scenes in BW where oshawott and Piplup are fighting.XP

Also I find the Jessie in the school academy race episode funny with magikarp across the water and Conway chasing her afterwards.XP

Also in a chronicles episode there was one on team rocket trying to show the villagers that they were evil except everyone kept seeing them as heroes. I can't remember exactly but I remember a scene where they literally said about the robot they were attacking "it's peaceful!!!" then started attacking it.XP
    I also remember a scene where they literally had their robot jumping on the other robot.XD
    Pity chronicles dub isn't easy to find these days. I really need to watch my chronicles DVD's again to refresh myself on that one.=3

Astraea

The Storm of Friendship
    Years
  • Funniest moments!

Charmander:chaaaaaaarrrrrrr using flamethrower to produce Light!
    Funniest moments!

Charmander:charrrrrrrr! Tired Up!
    Funniest moments!

Brock:Can you burn this candle forme?
    Funniest moments!

charmander:chaaaaaaaaarrrrrrrrrr!
    Funniest moments!

Brock: I said burn the candle, not me!

Katrica

Shayan
    Years

I seriously laugh at the clip in the Raikou Special when Buson yells down the Pokegear and tells Kenta and Juni'chi to shut up.

Funniest moments!

Funniest moments!

Funniest moments!

Last edited:

NRG

Years
    • Seen Mar 9, 2015
    Episode 1.

Pikachu laughing at ash from the tree, and the pokedex sassing ash to death.

TheFattestSnorlax

New year, new possibilities
    Years
  • All of the funny moments come from the banned episodes it seems. There is one episode (I think it was A Better Pill to Swallow) where Team Rocket drank Shuckle juice, and it causes them to be in a love trance. and this is where Meowth proclaims his love for James and supposedly makes out with him. Ooooohhhh!

Years
    • Seen Nov 13, 2019
    this scene was removed from the 4-Kids dub but its still hilarious-

Years
    • Seen Oct 22, 2023
    It's always funny when people mispronounce Butch's name. Cutch, Lutch, Sludge, Hutch. It does seem like a cheap way to get some laughter, yeah, but hey, at least it works. d: Aside from that, I also liked it when in one of the episodes (can't remember which), officer Jenny held up pictures of all other Jenny, and they, of course, looked exactly alike. Not sure if Brock was there or not though, haha.

Back