• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

Cosmotone8

silhouette of the past
Years
It depends. If its something I'm in control of and completely screw up, then I'll get mad and start yelling and such. If its not my fault, then I don't normally get visibly mad over it, I'll just keep my head down and walk away and let out my feelings when I'm alone.

Years
Participating in competitive things tends to be the one thing that makes me lose my temper quickly (if I'm losing, anyway - anybody who's around then has to deal with my sudden and many f-bombs, oh dear).

Otherwise, no, I'm usually pretty good at keeping my temper under control. Usually the worst I'll get is somewhat annoyed, but actually angry...no, there'd have to be some major button-pushing going on for me to get that way.

Sirfetch’d

Nope I am a pretty calm person that doesn't like to get angry, but the one thing that gets me mad quick is when you insult or bully my friends. I will step in and defend them.

Seth Rollins

Holding on to You |-/
Years
  • Age 23
  • Nah
  • Seen Feb 28, 2017
Hmm...maybe. It depends, tbh. I hate when something doesn't happen in my way. But hey that rarely happens.

Years
  • Seen Aug 25, 2015
Im usually very calm. There are some things that can make me quite angry, such as when I feel people are being unfair to me or other people, it usually isnt that often though luckily.

Guy

just a guy
Years
Nah, I'm as cool as a cucumber. Doesn't mean I won't feel annoyed at times though.

Arcturus.

Chews nails and spits napalm
Years
You could say I get angry pretty easily, but I don't really voice it much. I will normally try to keep my cool until I can get some alone time, then that's when I'll let myself lose it.

Years
  • Seen Mar 29, 2015
I'm more susceptible to getting frustrated than getting angry. I've got a cooler head than my father - he's the real hothead, here, & I'm trying not to be like him.

Also, I'm always venting out whatever steam I have by playing those violent video games. However, the few times that I do get angry, it'll show by my actions becoming more violent, for a lack of a better term.

Mr Cat Dog

Frasier says it best
Years
It takes a looooooot to get me truly angry. Well, either a looooooot of bad stuff or just really petty stuff that seems to rub me the wrong way (like people who block escalators and other crap like that).

Years
I tend not to get angry easily as it can cause stress for me in the long run if I did so. If I am angry, I tend not to express it at anyone to whom the anger is not directed at, although sometimes if I am severely angry, the emotion can break free. Otherwise, I am a generally calm person.

Shining Raichu

Expect me like you expect Jesus.
Years
I can get angry really quickly but I'm also an expert at hiding it so as not to make a fuss. I find that when I'm pissed off it's best to wait before saying anything because quite often whatever is upsetting me resolves itself and I get to come out of it looking like a peach.

Back