• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

G/S remake petition thread PC version. If you don't post, you don't care

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yanmega Owns

G/S remake enthusiast
    Years
    • Seen May 11, 2009
    I've been away for a while sorry.

The Wave: We have over 400 names and we keep going!!

RukarioX: Don't. We have someone doing that and we're going to wait until 1st of April (at the earliest)

DarkCharmander: Serebii locked us twice. There is a rule about talking about a G/S remake (which is DON'T).

Keep it up everyone!

Shedinja8

Niger, atrum vel malum. Sumo.
    Years
    Pokemon from Johto and the game itself was the best of the pokemon versions ever made. People seem to forget that.
    • When was the last time you heard someone brag about their Donphan's attacks and stats? NEVER!
    • Thier Unown collection? HARDLY!
    Johto was the best from all the rest! It deserves a second shot at its former glory!

I SUPPORT THE JOHTO REGION REMAKE!

DarkCharmander: Serebii locked us twice. There is a rule about talking about a G/S remake (which is DON'T).

As quoted from South Park...
    "Why the **** not?"

That sounds like a stupid rule...

Last edited:

CP3

2Pac is still alive!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 31, 2010

Serebii locked us twice. There is a rule about talking about a G/S remake (which is DON'T).

That's a really stupid rule, why do they do that?

Years
    • Seen Dec 3, 2013
    That's a really stupid rule, why do they do that?

Because there's relatively little to discuss. It's a totally unplanned game that currently exists only in the minds of fans. I'm not some SPPF brainwashed zombie, but it makes a lot of sense.

Eon-Rider

An "Original" PC Supporter
    Years
    Pokemon from Johto and the game itself was the best of the pokemon versions ever made. People seem to forget that.
    • When was the last time you heard someone brag about their Donphan's attacks and stats? NEVER!
    • Thier Unown collection? HARDLY!
    Johto was the best from all the rest! It deserves a second shot at its former glory!

I SUPPORT THE JOHTO REGION REMAKE!

As quoted from South Park...
    "Why the **** not?"

That sounds like a stupid rule...

Actually Donphan is quite respected in competitive battling and currently in OU.

Years
    • Seen Dec 3, 2013
    It also doesn't help that GameFreak makes the games. And Internet Petitions and votes aren't done with any type of fairness, so they really don't prove anything. Remember when Stephen Colbert was in the lead to have a bridge named after him in Romania due to an Internet vote? That's how seriously anyone who matters will take these petitions.

The Wave

Something to believe in....
    Years
    • Seen Aug 25, 2016

The Wave: We have over 400 names and we keep going!!

RukarioX: Don't. We have someone doing that and we're going to wait until 1st of April (at the earliest)

Keep it up everyone!

over 400? that's going very well then!

wow that's a stupid rule of serebii, but I actually understand them doing that.
    I remember on gamefaqs, when Platinum was released in Japan, a massive (and with massive, I really mean ****ing massive!) wave of topics about a G/S remake flooded the platinum board. and now it has become a hatefull fad on gamefaqs, a single mention of G/S remake results in a flame topic. I'm surprised gamefaqs have NOT made this rule yet.

and even then, like randomspot555 said, there's a little to discuss about the G/S remake, so there's no point to speculate in the infinite until something is announced by nintendo.

And yet it's expected the Nintendo will take a few pokemon forums seriously.

nintendo? taking the internet serious? really, though I would like that that was true, I don't think that nintendo takes a single (pokemon) forum seriously. they will listen to it, they might look there, but I don't think they really takes the forums serious.
    but I hope I'm very wrong...

Heart's Soul

Hey, look, I was gone.
    Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Aug 20, 2020
    Just 1st of April? They will release a new game by then. Why not 1st of March? Earlier, faster, MD spin-off non-finished...

Years
    • Seen Feb 4, 2011
    We truly do need a way of obtaining Johto without using Action Replay or hacking/using cheating devices.

What about people who want to re-experience the game all over again for fun. They wip out their pokemon gold/silver/cyrstal just to see that it won't start up or save due to the fact that over time, Gameboy color's games battery dies out.

This has happened to many, and supports the fact of using emulation illegally because its very difficult to find/buy old games as of today.

So with all of this into consideration, Nintendo could be making tons more of money.

Sparkle

Ninetales Rocks :D
    Years
    Add my name to the list :] I would love a remake, I think the Pokégear on the touch screen of the DS would be awesome.

The Wave

Years
    • Seen Aug 25, 2016
    This has happened to many, and supports the fact of using emulation illegally because its very difficult to find/buy old games as of today.

then I suppose I'm lucky to have a shop that sells OLD games. they even sell PSx, GB and N64 games!

The Wave

Years
    • Seen Aug 25, 2016
    They'll look at this petition and lol, because then they'll realize that we're just trying too hard. :|

yeah, I'm sure they'll realize that we're trying too hard and that we want a G/S remake badly. but the question is, will Nintendo realize that they need to make the G/S remake? and if they do, then will they do it?

Years
    • Seen Dec 21, 2010
    yeah, I'm sure they'll realize that we're trying too hard and that we want a G/S remake badly. but the question is, will Nintendo realize that they need to make the G/S remake? and if they do, then will they do it?

Actually Gamefreak makes the main Pokemon games and Nintendo just publishes them. See here.
    Maybe the users are right about being patient which I myself have a lack. I was also told that being patient is considered a test. I want a Gold and Silver remake too, but after I read this page I thought that making a video game is not that simple and takes time though it will probably take a little less time if and only if they are remaking this game.

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back