• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

G/S remake petition thread PC version. If you don't post, you don't care

Status
Not open for further replies.

parkerer

Slightly Manic
    Years
    I'll sign, but don't forget about the 2500+ signatures petition on ipetition. I think it's already been linked to on here... :)

Logan

[img]http://pldh.net/media/pokecons_action/403.gif
    Years
    I loved G/S/C it would be great on DS with awesome graphics, D/P/Pt battle screen and Sinnoh Pokemon so I'm In for a G/S/C remake.

Yanmega Owns

G/S remake enthusiast
    Years
    • Seen May 11, 2009
    The thing about that petition there was a lot of spam. However it would be pushing forward greatly, it's pretty unreliable. I have signed there as well but I think it would be better if the two things were separate because it would be very unorganised. Some of the names were repeated. Thanks for bringing that to my attention though. I'll ask the higher ups what they'll do.

Years
    • Seen Dec 21, 2010
    You are welcome.:) Now that you mention it there is a lot of spam on there and some of the people are being dishonest by sighing more than one time.

Artemis

i'm no goddess
    Years
    • Seen Dec 10, 2013
    KEPP IT UP EVERYONE, with so much great spirit we'll have a higher chance of getting a remake in no time...lol...just share the love and keep the faith!

Anxiety.

Walking on sunshine.
    Years
    I'll join. I want them to make a remake because:

1. The starters and legendarys, although possible to get, are really hard to get on the newer games.
    2. Good game, old platform, I can't even see the damn screen xD

I would like to see a remake, it was one of the greatest games. Lets see this game on the DS, or Wii ;P Doubt they'd do that though, we better just try and get it for the DS!

The list, I wish to sign this amazing list :3

Tinhead Bruce

the Neighbour
    Years
    @ Eon: Well that's not very helpful, now is it? So many people spend time just doing nothing but blankly surfing the web, so it doesn't take much work to type up a few words petitioning for a remake. I certainly don't mind, and you'll never know if it worked unless you try it. If you have nothing nice to say, then please don't say anything at all, unless it is constructive criticism helping us create a better petition.

Now, @ the rest of the members of this thread: I loved G/S/C! Sign me up! 3 of my favorite pokemon, Houndour, Totodile and Togepi were all introduced in G/S/C, as well as shinies, and the idea of receiving more than 8 badges, or linking two different worlds together.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back