• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Gaga for Gaga ★ The Lady Gaga Fanclub

Her

Years
    • Seen yesterday
    Hmm.
    Gaga for Gaga ★ The Lady Gaga Fanclub

I'm so sorry, Ms. Gaga.

Shapey Puppington

driiiiink!!
    Years
    o_o it is true? i thought it was just haters trying to mess her up.

i still love her either way yanno? she makes awesome music and acts just like any other popstar, and she is of course, gawgeous. :]

Shapey Puppington

driiiiink!!
    Years
    haha, your new name is cute. i want it. ;_;

idk if this is a real question but what song do you think will be the next hot song?

like, it goes Just Dance, Pokerface, LoveGame, Paparazzi. i think her next hot song will be Eh Eh or Beautiful, Dirty, Rich. i think eh ehe more coz it's more of a slow, sweet song..and after a ton of cute pop music a nice slow dance kinda thing is in order.

Years
    Boys Boys Boys, Eh Eh, or BDR!
    Those songs kick ass. BDR was my first fav Lady Gaga song, and the other two are me and my mothers fav songs =D

Her

Years
    • Seen yesterday
    Just a Tranny
    Gonna be really gay
    da da doo doo
    Just a Tranny
    Spinning my pingas yay
    da da doo doo

Star★Seeker

→s t y l e ;
    Years
    Just a Tranny
    Gonna be really gay
    da da doo doo
    Just a Tranny
    Spinning my pingas yay
    da da doo doo

Lol.

Do you know what pingas are? xD

I saw an article about Lady Gaga on my local newspaper and it showed her 'suspicious bump'. I might post it later.

Gaga's next hit should be Money Honey, Brown Eyes, Summerboy, or The Fame. I'd much prefer Money Honey, though.

Azonic

hello friends
    Years
    I don't really like her slow songs. :[ Eh Eh is a terrible song, imo. XD; I don't know why it was released as a single.

Ultraviolence

alt account for Eros
    Years
    • Age 28
    • UK
    • Seen Sep 3, 2019
    I request joinage. My favorite songs is Paparazzi, Boys, Boys, Boys and Poker Face.

Jack_Atlas

Who's your Master of Faster?
    Years
    You just gotta let me in this club man! I got Love Games as my ringtone, I have my alarm Clock rigged to play Just Dance in the mornings, and I have her face on my phone and my desktop!

Cloche

エスパーレディ
    Years
    Boys Boys Boys is an AMAZING song! I hope it's her next big song, to tell you the truth.
    I didn't like Eh Eh either. :/ Slow songs just don't cut it for me

Her

Years
    • Seen yesterday
    Theres not much left to release that the public will actually like, so it's either Boys Boys Boys or an unbeknown to the public new single.

Back