• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Galaxy Productions

Status
Not open for further replies.

TreeckoLv.100

You can call me Treecko
    Years
    • Age 31
    • USA
    • Seen Nov 17, 2010
    I'll be sure to let you know if I need anything itsaplanet, it's a deal:D

Cornicapus, instead of searching for something, can you create a map or post a map here. Just do 15 posts, which is pretty easy, and post your map(s) here.

Mr Snrub

I bark therefore I am
    Years
    Hey, I'll apply too :)

Name: Mr Snrub
    E-Mail: [email protected]
    MSN/AIM/YIM: [email protected] (anyone is welcome to add me)
    Field of Work: Mapping, General Hacking (I'm good at that), soon scripting but I'm still learning
    Past Experience: The failed ruins of Solar White, which I wdon't want to talk about
    Currently Working On: A new hack, which is currently nameless
    Recommendations: Ah, I've offered mapping to Amnesiahacker and Zel's Gold remakes, ask them.

Proof of Work: I made this in 10 mins don't be too critical. This will be used in my upcoming hack. Yeah the trees go to the game's first forest. The cave leads to Victory Road/E4 etc.

Galaxy Productions

You may be interested to know that my mapping has improved 600% since I got obsessive-compulsive disorder. Looking back, my first maps were disgustingly crap. Now, they're GOOD (I think)

I'm waiting for a response to my DHI application and a thread approval for my group so in the meantime I'd though I should help you

Cornicapus

Custom User Title
    Years
    right o i'll do that...............................................................................(trying to make reply long enough).................

Jeremy

<font color="deepskyblue">Sweetie</font>
    Years
    right o i'll do that...............................................................................(trying to make reply long enough).................

Sweetie, please don't bypass the 25 character limit. It is against the rules, also it isn't very hard to make 25 characters. =p

TreeckoLv.100

You can call me Treecko
    Years
    • Age 31
    • USA
    • Seen Nov 17, 2010
    Mr. Snrub, I didn't need any mappers until I thought of like caves and crap. You're in. Welcome to the group!D) Btw, can you do good caves?

Years
    • Seen Nov 27, 2022
    i am suffering from lack of jobs, just pm me or email me, i'll be in my shell....

Mr Snrub

I bark therefore I am
    Years
    Woot I'm in!

I haven't tried caves before but I'll give it a shot :) Anything for Treecko

I have some cool screenshots I can put in my sig if I can animate them. Where can I get a free GIF animator thats easy to use?

A bientot dude-meister

Snrub

P.S I thought you said you didnt need any more mappers for Sun/Moon... Anyway, AWESOMENESS :D

Cornicapus

Custom User Title
    Years
    Really its against the rules? well i should stop skimmin through the rules like i normally do -_-

Anyway,I got to 15 Posts heres a map i made in about... 15 mins
    I Called it Ledgendary Lake

zel 2.0

Gold Remaker
    Years
    Well, it's not like I'm officially joining, just saying that I'll hang around in the group, since Treecko knows that he can have my help (or advise) whenever he wants (of course, whenever I'm not busy with SG also)

You have a good team Treecko, many important people is helping you! (I wonder what kind of "boss" you are? :laugh:)

Good luck people! (I hope Treecko uses your abilities correctly!)

Years
    Okay, peeps, I am looking for ideas for tiles to use in my patch. If you wish to contribute an idea, drop me a PM, and I will be sure to credit you if I like your idea and use it.

TreeckoLv.100

You can call me Treecko
    Years
    • Age 31
    • USA
    • Seen Nov 17, 2010
    Well zel, I hope I'm a good boss. Thanks for the help too. You know if you need anything I'll be happy to help you as well.:)

Don Patch is offering requsets for tiles everyone kind of.:) I can't think of anything at the moment, but I'll be sure to let you know if I do buddy.

To Everyone In The Group...
    And to everyone in the group, tomorrow I will ask for EVERYONE's assistance. That means I'll be sending a PM to you "ALL" tomorrow about something. A beta will be available for the beta testers to check out for any errors on Saturday. It won't be long of course, just to tell me if there is anything wrong okay. I don't check for bugs or anything so that is your job. One will be issued to the beta testers every Saturday just to see if anything is wrong or out place or whatever. That's it for now. So I'll be seeing you guys tomorrow.

Oh yeah, one more thing. Green Charizard made a banner for the group. If anyone wants to use it, it will be on the front page. Here is what it looks like:
    Galaxy Productions

Dang it! One more thing. If anyone wants their hack to be a group project, just say so. I'll add it to the front page. Anyone can request this, but the hack needs to already be in the "Hacks Showcase" forum. If your hack doesn't get approved by a mod, you can ask me to help and I'll type up a presentation for you. You will still need to post it though.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jan 6, 2024
    finally, a work :t055:

actually, there is a little mistake in my banner and I have fixed it

Galaxy Productions

I have removed the presents text

TreeckoLv.100

You can call me Treecko
    Years
    • Age 31
    • USA
    • Seen Nov 17, 2010
    All right itsaplanet, I'll add it:)

Oh yeah everyone. I have sent a PM to everyone except the mappers, hopefully. That's because I'm going to pass out a patch to everyone in the group when my beta testers finish with their tesing. So practice your mapping. You'll get it on Sunday. All by Pm, unless I see you on msn or something.

~Jack~

Back In Business
    Years
    • Seen Dec 23, 2007
    Heyy<-----

I want to join:

Skills: some maping, text editing, overworlds, and others.

Work:Galaxy Productions

Msn: N/A

If you need more work, ask me and i'll will PM it to you.​

~Jack~

TreeckoLv.100

You can call me Treecko
    Years
    • Age 31
    • USA
    • Seen Nov 17, 2010
    Welcome to Galaxy Productions ~Jack~. It's great you can do overworlds too, I can use some help with that.

强有力

Powerful
    Years
    Hey. Has anyone got a tileset picture for the first tiles the outside ones. and if so can they send it. I mean a picture that is different not has the normal tiles. I want to make my hack unique so if anyone has them could they send in pm to me!

zak

xpert trainer
    Years
    Can i join ?

Hi treecko , i can help here n there , i can do lil bits of mapping and im working on some scripts,

msn - [email protected]
    All the maps here where made from scratch ,

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back