• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Galaxy Productions

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sharanza

Returning: Platinum Silver
Years
    • Seen Mar 10, 2007
    i don't want to be in this group anymore
    cya guys

El Diabeetus

Amateur Voice Actor / ROM Editor ('Hacker')
    Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen Jun 10, 2020
    Awesome a website for this hacking group sweet. oh if you guys wanna join my forum you can post your hacks etc., Treecko joined it.

Last edited by a moderator:
    Years
    • Seen Jan 14, 2007
    Hey Mr. Snrub.....i read on your site that you need some sprite resources and stuff well i found some and i PM them to you......so check your PM.....hope i helped

Fakemon_Master

Call me T!T!
    Years
    • Seen Mar 2, 2007
    You linked to the page editor in your profile. Fix it before "someone" gets there and deletes the site.

Not that I would.

Edit: Too late, I whent back and the profile was gone. Luckily they cant get back to the editor, I tried myself. Warned you too late :(

Edit2: Id also like to join as a storyline creator and fakemon ideas man... if you need any.
    Proof of work: Avatar (notice: IDEAS man. Cant sprite) and:

In a the Hoenn region a boy sets out to get his first pokemon, but there isnt a single one left! He is sent into a beginners safari zone, with a loaned pokemon, to catch one. There are pokemon of almost every type there! Fighting, Psychic, Dark, Fire, Grass, Water, and Steel! After catching his pokemon, though, something goes wrong. He becomes LOCKED IN the safari zone, where an evil scientist creates a world of his own, and (Name) must fight his way out, through the vast area, The BSZ.

MSN: [email protected]

had that for a while, but I cant hack for my life.

Last edited:

强有力

Powerful
    Years
  • Ive also made a map but i did it before i went to bed..... So here it is!
    Galaxy Productions

Sharanza

Returning: Platinum Silver
    Years
    • Seen Mar 10, 2007
    i'm just here to rejoin into this group
    cuz yesterday was something bed on msn
    but now i everything ok :D

TreeckoLv.100

You can call me Treecko
    Years
    • Age 31
    • USA
    • Seen Nov 17, 2010
    Okay, times up for me. I don't want to wait any longer guys. I've been busy even on my break so why relax on the hacks. It seems to me that a couple of people have been volunteering anyway. Thanks you guys who made maps, I like.;)Let's get started shall we. It's time to speed up the process a bit.

I'll get started on the tiles and palettes again. Instead of using the trainers from R/S, let's use the D/P trainers instead. Can anyone post here what they will be doing so no one does the same as someone else. Can everyone try to include something? Mappers, give it your all!:D I'm speaking with Snrub at this second on Windows Live and we got a plan.;) Everything's cool.

That's all for now guys. Go GP!

Mr. Snrub told me to tell you guys he has been banned until Feb. 17th, 2 months. He'll still be checking in to see how things are going and also you can check on the website he made. It's here.

One more thing, welcome to the group Fakemon_Master!:)

Last edited:

Ronike

Dec Spriter and Shadow Trainer
    Years
  • Welcome back Treecko! Tell snrub I need to talk to him too. I have AIM or YIM, and if those dont work my email is [email protected], but I need to talk to him. My Ids on both AIM and YIM are ronike21

Hey, sorry for the double post, but snrub asked me to post this:

"Yeah ok but I'm taking a break from hacking.

Probably until my ban is lifted or later.

ATM I've lost all interest in hacking...

Snrub"

Merry Christmas all!

Last edited by a moderator:
    Years
    • Seen Oct 29, 2012
    sorry guys for being away so long... I had lots of viruses... so i wasnt able to play in weeks.
    Now im gonna be online atlease 1 and a half hour each day.

Years
    • Seen Mar 24, 2007
    Plz make me a member. i have been trying to create my own ruby hacks and they turn out ok but not as good as with a team. I Will even beta test i just want to do something. i also am ok with the a.m. 1.82 Plz e-mail me at [email protected] if you need.

Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jan 6, 2024
    be patient, Treecko is offline at the moment and you should show some of your work.

TreeckoLv.100

You can call me Treecko
    Years
    • Age 31
    • USA
    • Seen Nov 17, 2010
    Yeah, .net is right. Instead of me checking the credits, just post a map. I'm not aceppting anymore beta testers or bad mappers so I hope you're good.

强有力

Powerful
    Years
  • Hey Treecko. I was just wondering are you going to make inside of the pokemon center and mart like the outside tiles.... so like wooden?

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back