• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Game Boy Advance SP

Do you have an SP?

• Yes, I got Flame

Votes: 3 33.3%
  • Yes, I got Onix

Votes: 1 11.1%
  • Yes, I got Platinum

• Yes, I got Cobalt (Blue)

• No I dont have an SP

Votes: 3 33.3%

• Total voters

22sa

ロミオとシンデレ? ?? �� �� �� �� �� �� �� ��
    Years
    No I don't have one, I have my GBA which I haven't played since coming back from Vietnam.:P:/

Kairi

The Original $staff_title
    Years
    • Seen Feb 3, 2021
    Yes, I do. Although I only use it on the road, when I play at home I do it on the computer so I have save states and the ability to speed the game up to 300% etc.

Kairi

The Original $staff_title
    Years
    • Seen Feb 3, 2021
    Platinum, as you have me down for. ^_^;

Miyu-chan

.::f l o w e r g i r l::.
    Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Apr 23, 2014
    I don't have any... >_> I plan on getting Platinum though. n_n Now, I just have my GBC....

Kyosuke

.·Simple Complexity
    Years
    I have cobalt, but I don't play it as much as I used to, sometimes I just download the roms for the games. Even though it is illegal...

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
    Years
    I sort of have one. My brother owns the silver one that came out first or whatever. o_O; I don't like the thing much, but I do borrow it sometimes. XP

*Moves this to Other Games since the console talk is there 'n stuff* =\

Arcanine

There is no "-tina"
    Years
    Lightning said:
    I sort of have one. My brother owns the silver one that came out first or whatever. o_O; I don't like the thing much, but I do borrow it sometimes. XP

*Moves this to Other Games since the console talk is there 'n stuff* =\
    But this is a poll its not like we are talking about games, its just saying do you have a GBA SP (polls go in MVP not in OG).

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
    Years
    We need a good set of rules, here. x_x; I consider polls about specific topics to go in the forums for those specific topics. MVP is more of a random area where you can poll about things that have no other place. For example, you wouldn't put a poll saying, "What type of pencil do you use when you draw?" question in MVP. It would go in Fanart because the people in Fanart are more likely to know different pencils like 2H, HB, 4B, etc. Likewise, I would think a topic like this goes here.

Back