• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

6th Gen Game Freak Wishes You A Happy Birthday! :D

Game Freak Wishes You A Happy Birthday!

• Awesome! :D

Votes: 31 79.5%
  • that Ok.

Votes: 5 12.8%
  • Stupid. :P

Votes: 3 7.7%

• Total voters
Years
    • Seen Nov 17, 2013
    That's pretty cool. The cake on the screen is a nice addition. :3
    I wonder if there's anything else that happens on your birthday such as getting some cake-like item or something from someone. That would be a nice touch imo.

Years
    • Seen Mar 30, 2014
    I've seen it before on another YT video. Found it pointless, though.
    What would've really been nice was if GameFreak programmed it as an event, like the Mystery Gift Torchic. But everyone gets a special event Jirachi from WISHMKR OT on their birthday

epic

Years
  • It's so awesome! :) My b'day was a week ago but I didn't play the game on that day :( I wanna test it now haha

Years
  • well,i was shocked when i got to the pokemon center and suddnly a cake appeared!
    i was like "what the @#$%;is someone kidding me";;
    it's an awesome apllication

LoudSilence

more like uncommon sense
    Years
    • US
    • Seen Aug 7, 2016
    Well its my birthday today o-o and i didnt get anything besides the greeting from pokemon center >:O

It's so awesome! :) My b'day was a week ago but I didn't play the game on that day :( I wanna test it now haha

Late happy birthday to both of you!

The Pokemon Center "celebration" is a neat touch but not much of a reward or anything. It makes sense though, since you could probably abuse it by just changing dates on your 3DS, right?

Pilkie

Pokémon Breeder
    Years
  • My birthday was November 6th, so I got to experience this first hand fairly recently. I normally hate people pointing out its my birthday and making a big deal out of it, but this was pretty cool.

LoudSilence

more like uncommon sense
    Years
    • US
    • Seen Aug 7, 2016
    My birthday was November 6th, so I got to experience this first hand fairly recently. I normally hate people pointing out its my birthday and making a big deal out of it, but this was pretty cool.

Well then you're about to hate this --

HAPPY BIRTHDAY! TIME TO MAKE A BIG DEAL OF IT!!

Back