• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Game of Thrones S07E03: Wow that was quick

Sparkin

Stupid questions. Of course I'm Sparkin. What else are usernames for?

Sparkin

Okay, that was a bluff. You say that you're not a recruiter, I can agree with that, but you bringing up those possibilities makes me think you've experienced them as is.
First, I'm vanilla, and I'll hold to that. Second, I wasn't recruited, and at that phase, nobody had a cop report, meaning that they had cops, but hadn't time to investigate someone.
The fact that you assume that I had a report or a recruitment failed makes me think that you're trying to bring reasoning to this.

[Unvote] Kiyotaka Ishimaru
[Vote] Bardothren

To easily understand: You just admitted you were recruited.

Abby

#freecoffee
Years
EDIT: oh, and another interesting tidbit: for Sparkin to know on D1 with 100% certainty that I am a recruiter, he himself would have to be a recruiter. Him knowing I'm a recruiter at that time means he would have had to miss his N0 recruit, meaning he'd be the only one in his faction able to divulge that information at that time.

So... I think you are both recruiters.

[VOTE]Bardothren

Abby

#freecoffee
Years
I can vote sparkin if you want, doesn't matter much to me.

You're getting quite worked up over a couple votes too

Sparkin

I don't even know what to say to Sparkin' and Abby. Sparkin goes "Aha! You fell for my elaborate trap! In refuting my argument, you've proven that you were recruited because you're actually using logic!" while Abby goes "Aha! You pointed out a possible, if highly unlikely scenario where you and Sparkin are both Recruiters! Therefore... you are both Recruiters! Genius!"
Please don't twist my words. That wasn't a trap or anything...Just nonsense I came up with.

Well, shit. Can't wait to have more people sheep with them

Very well...
As I said, my death is imminent...
Really, anything I do is suspicious...
You're all just wasting time, I'm nilla...
So unvote me right now...

Sparkin

Welp, death is near. I wanna ask you to look into all my voters as I'm sort of an easy vote.

HyperMorian

Busy with University.
Years
I'm fairly sure that he is implying to those who sheeped along with the whole Sparkin' bandwagon, though I don't think I can get anything just by looking at them.

*scratches head*

I won't be picking sides, so I'd rather [Final Vote] No one instead of joining in.

Mr. James

It seems that a discussion matter has appeared. Very well, If I may...
Sparkin's posts overall do confuse me. It has made sense in the last post of his which has as subject Bardothren. It would seem that he had set a kind of trap, but do believe me, it does not seem very wise.

Furthermore, to my eyes, it does seem that Rabinov did have to come with any kind of reason. Bardothren and Abby's votes are understandable, as Bardothren does not want to be the one to fall, and neither does Abby.
But I do understand Rabinov's vote as well, as one would think that Sparkin's confusing posts will do give only headache.

And for such, my voting is indecisive between joining Sparkin's bandwagon, as it is possible that the fact that he is a recruiter is true, and that his recruiting Bardothren failed. Or no one, as this is the only lead that we do have, and if we are not going to use it, we may as well not raise any unnecessary, irrelevant matter..

To finish, @Sparkin: Are you softclaiming Varys?

Back