• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Game Recommendation Thread

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
    Years
    Just a heads up, I've edited the title of this thread to make it seem less like one of those "the one above" games. @_@ I keep clicking it to move it out and then realizing it's a legit thread for OG so... yeah. XD; Let's just make it the general recommendation thread.

Lance

I recommend Hazard Ball to PC. :D It's addicting and I must buy it!

Barney.

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jul 30, 2015
    I reccommend McKids for NES..Classic McDonalds gameplay. Just brilliant.

Give me a good Square Enix RPG game that is for PS3/DS/Wii that doesn't have: Final Fantasy/The World Ends With You/Kingdom Hearts in the title.

Kerotan

Gwo. Wuggo-wuggo.
    Years
    Chrono Trigger for the DS! I will have to shoot myself if they never make another sequel. ;_;

I want a good to decent rail shooter for the Wii, that ISN'T RE: Umbrella Chronicles.

Fox♠

Banned
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen May 16, 2011
    Purple, for PS3 games that are good online, CoD4, CoD:WaW (Only for the zombie mode tho) Metal Gear Online (it comes free with mgs4) Burnout Paradise and I guess LBP is quite fun too.

Todoroki, tried rocket slime?

Fox♠

Banned
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen May 16, 2011
    I had it when I had a DS, it's really fun and the characters are excellent, there's just not much to do after the main game is done though.

Wulf

Am I kawaii know? Uguu~
    Years
    Can you wait for Dead Space extraction?
    I need a DS game that is super and awesome. That isn't Twewy.
    I'll just help you out since you were the last one to ask for something. Henry Hatsworth in the Puzzling Adventure. Or I'd just recomend looking at /v/'s recommendation lists. It has lists for just about every system after NES.

Okay, I'm looking for a PC game that was made before 2006. I want a good WPRG that isn't The Elder Scrolls. What do you recommend?

Barney.

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jul 30, 2015
    Purple, for PS3 games that are good online, CoD4, CoD:WaW (Only for the zombie mode tho) Metal Gear Online (it comes free with mgs4) Burnout Paradise and I guess LBP is quite fun too.

Thanks Fox :D .. I must say the Metal Gear Onliune looks fantastic.

--

Not really sure what WRPG means..But I'll reccomend:

Jade Empire.

Give me a good Square Enix RPG game that is for PS3/DS/Wii that doesn't have: Final Fantasy/The World Ends With You/Kingdom Hearts/Chrono Trigger in the title.

Fox♠

Banned
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen May 16, 2011
    Thanks Fox :D .. I must say the Metal Gear Onliune looks fantastic.

--

Not really sure what WRPG means..But I'll reccomend:

Jade Empire.

Give me a good Square Enix RPG game that is for PS3/DS/Wii that doesn't have: Final Fantasy/The World Ends With You/Kingdom Hearts/Chrono Trigger in the title.

Ehh there's not actually many Square titles on PS3 at the moment., though if you want an RPG folklore isn't half bad.

Barney.

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jul 30, 2015
    Well..BlazBlue: Calamity Trigger looks a fantastic PS3 game.

Looking for a great downloadable game from PSN.

No FF7 or Castlevania please.

Dogboy2709

Banned
    Years
    I have a Nintendo DS lite. And I recently got a new game (well, New to my collection) called "Avalon Code"

It is an awesome game. If you have a DS you MUST get that game. Avalon Code is a must-have RPG for your collection.

Ricky429

Turtwig lovers unite!!!
    Years
    Alinthea how is inFamous? I plan on getting that game soon.

Anyway i have a DSi, Wii, and PS3. Im looking for a great racing game and/or action game that involves superpowers of some sort.

Barney.

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jul 30, 2015
    NyxQuest will be a wild card for you.

Kerotan

Gwo. Wuggo-wuggo.
    Years
    Flower maybe? I personally like Noby Noby Boy, but it's more of a sanbox-ish oddity than a game. Don't blame me if you don't like it, as it appeals to a small audience. :x

EDIT: Oh yeah, what game I wanted.
    ...A slightly obscene game that I can buy for my 14-year-old brother without getting my parents mad at me for giving it to him.

Last edited:

Fox♠

Banned
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen May 16, 2011
    NyxQuest will be a wild card for you.

Uhhh, there's a new game out that looks awesome on psn but i can't for the life of me remember it's name.

Warhawk is a great PSN game, i'm downloading it later this week, it's a shooter so, idk if that tickles your fancy.

Last guy is also kinda good, Ratchet and Clank: Quest for booty is fantastic as is WipEout HD. There are also some fun casual games like Super rub a dub and pytoru (sp?)

What might also be worth a check is 1942: Joint assault and Red Baron arcade.
    1942 is really fun with friends, but kinda hard, Red Baron is pretty average, but the free demo has the online mode on it, so us PSN users could always mess about on that.

Ricky, get yourself Burnout Paradise on PS3, cannot go wrong with it.

Kerotan, your brother might like Overlord.

I Laugh at your Misfortune!

Normal is a synonym for boring
    Years
    D: you didn't say your systems or what you like...I'll just say to get Deadly Creatures on Wii because its the most underappreciated game of the decade :D

Okay, well I have a PS2, Wii and...er... a GBA XD I'm kinda behind the times. I'm looking for a console game with a good amount of action and adventuring :D Preferably not an FPS. A good plot is also a must.

Back