• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Game Recommendation Thread

Britney's Circus

Livin' In Sin Is The New Thing
    Years
    • Seen Dec 29, 2009
    Well you must say what consoles you have, it's not really a game, you just got to say what type of games you like, the console, etc.

Example:
    Me - I like music and dancing games, i have a Nintendo Wii and DS and i have wi-fi on my Wii.

USER - Samba De Amigo would suit you.
    I like fighting games with loads of action and violence and definetly includes blood, i have a 360.

So i'll start:
    I have a Nintendo Wii and i like fighting games with not so much blood, only a tince of blood will do, it has to play like Tekken and Street Fighter.

Kerotan

Gwo. Wuggo-wuggo.
    Years
    SSBB is pretty obvious in that situation. As for blood... Go download a gore mod or something.
    But judging by your name, I'd also buy you Britney's Dance Beat. D:

I like over-the-shoulder shooters, and I'm into Sci-Fi themed games.
    I have a PS3 and a Wii.

Fox♠

Banned
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen May 16, 2011
    What you mean is you like MGS4? So MGS4 for you.

I own a PS3/PSP and I ♥ Stealth/men with eye patches.

Kerotan

Gwo. Wuggo-wuggo.
    Years
    @Fox:Dead Space, DEAD SPACE! *eats computer*

You get Okami for the Wii because not enough people bought that game, both times it came out.

I also like Platforming games, for either system I have.

Blue_Drifblim

¯\(º_o)/¯
    Years
    For you, 레트로, I say Mario Kart Wii and Mario Kart DS. Both have Wi-Fi and are really fun. I only have Mario Kart Wii, but I hear the DS version is excellent too.

Kerotan: SUPER MARIO GALAXY. I'd consider it a Platforming Adventure-ish type game. I'd imagine you already have it, too, though.

Timbjerr

[color=Indigo][i][b]T-o-X-i-C[/b][/i][/color]
    Years
    @Kerotan: Super Mario Glaxy sounds like a good Wii platformer. :P

I like action, adventure, and RPGs, and the occasional merger of two of those genres. :P
    I own a DS and a Wii

Years
    I think this should really be in OT.
    It might be computer games orintated, but it is still a game...
    Just my thought.

ANYWHO!
    Uhhh. What was that game called fror the Dreamcast.
    FREG!
    Ummm.
    THAT IS IT!
    Gaulent Legends.

Such a good game!
    Hours of fun, running away from death! XD

icomeanon6

It's "I Come Anon"
    Years
    You should buy Civilization IV. (I picked a PC game because you didn't list any consoles that you own.)

I own a PC, a GBA, and an N64.
    My favorite genres are RPGs and adventure games.

TRIFORCE89

Guide of Darkness
    Years
    I wish I knew what games you had. I would say Golden Sun because it's a great GBA RPG. But...

Since you didn't list a SuperNES (looks like you were listing everything you own), I would go with one of the Final Fantasy GBA ports.

I have an Xbox 360 and a Wii. Okay with most things as long as there isn't violence for the sake of violence. Also, no to sports.

Britney's Circus

Livin' In Sin Is The New Thing
    Years
    • Seen Dec 29, 2009
    Mirror's Edge, it just suits you.

I would want a GBA game that is a side-scroller and doesn't really have violence.

Kerotan

Gwo. Wuggo-wuggo.
    Years
    Dentetsu no Stafy is a great GBA platformer...
    Too bad it's only Japanese.
    If you don't have connections in Japan, then just buy Super Mario Advance 3: Yoshi's Island. All around great port.

Now I feel like a riduclously violent game that I could play on my PS3 or my friend's 360.

Years
    Mirror's Edge, it just suits you.

I would want a GBA game that is a side-scroller and doesn't really have violence.
    How does it suit me?
    I played it and I enjoyed it. There were some things that I didn't like, but I am not going to talk about them now! XD

For you Kerotan, I said Painkiller.
    All you need to know is, there is a gun that shoots shurikens and lightning.

Barney.

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jul 30, 2015
    silver surfer for nes.

I own a Wii, a DS and I am getting a PS3.

Looking for a great action/RPG game.

Gummy

by fire be P U R G E D
    Years
    Umm... MapleStory? You didn't list anything so I picked the first computer game that came to mind. And don't worry, it'll only drive you mad after level 40.

I own an Xbox 360 and a DS(i). I have a wireless router so I have both wi-fi and XBL capabilities.

I Laugh at your Misfortune!

Normal is a synonym for boring
    Years
    Er...Pokemon! Or maybe...um...GTA IV?

I have a Wii, PS2 and GBA (yeah, I'm behind the times :D) I like actiony games on consoles with a decent amount of blood, but on Computers I generally prefer chilled out games or strategy games...or whatever, really :D

Timbjerr

[color=Indigo][i][b]T-o-X-i-C[/b][/i][/color]
    Years
    I have a Wii, PS2 and GBA (yeah, I'm behind the times :D) I like actiony games on consoles with a decent amount of blood, but on Computers I generally prefer chilled out games or strategy games...or whatever, really :D

Define "decent amount of blood", because No More Heroes was the first thing to come to my mind...

Years
    Umm... MapleStory? You didn't list anything so I picked the first computer game that came to mind. And don't worry, it'll only drive you mad after level 40.
    Sorry ><'
    Played Maple and hated it ><

You didn't say anything so...
    PainKiller! PC game. Cheap and full of win!

Ok, someone for the PSP!
    Anything.

Back