• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Game Recommendation Thread

Freestyle Farfetch'd

I'm Magneto
    Years
    Unfortunately I've played all of those!

As for my recommendation, Secret of Evermore on SNES. It was critically panned at the time for not being Secret of Mana 2 (Seiken Densetsu 3) and being... GASP... Developed by a western team! Otaku reviewers bitter that we didn't get Seiken Densetsu 3 and that CRPGs were being made outside of Japan took this game to the gallows with monstrously unfair review scores and general moaning. Shame, because this is a good game! It's refreshing to play a JRPG style game that wasn't developed by the same, stale old conservative Japanese teams, and to see something a little more light hearted and less spikey-haired. It's a nice spin on the Secret of Mana formula, and a game that is willing to send its self up, something I always appreciate.

As for me... a recent racing game that's out on PC.

Little Monster

Let's write a 'Bad Romance.'
    Years
    Need For Speed - PC
    I own a Wii, GBA, NES, SNES, GB and a GBC. I like Kirby, Mario and some Cartoon games, i am currently looking for a GBA game for my satifaction. I can have any game you name so don't worry about non avalible games.

Back