• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Gamefreak, get black and white 2 on 3ds virtual console already

Years
    • Seen Sep 26, 2021
    Theres alot of problems in this world. One of the more minor but highly annoying ones is the fact that black and white version 2 is not on 3ds virtual console. i dont think gamefreak realizes how much money they would make if they ported the damned thing. Id pay 50ish bucks easy for them. who else wants these games on 3ds besides me? i tried looking online for a cartridge and the damned things go for 400 frigging dollars. unreal insanity.

Years
    • Seen yesterday
    I found black/white in a mall while christmas shopping for about $20. Online the prices for these games get crazy, but if you can find them in some sort of store you should get a more fair deal.

But I agree. It's a shame they stopped at Gen 2 for the virtual console.

Nah

Years
    • Age 31
    • she/her, they/them
    • Seen yesterday
    There's still 2 whole generations for them to re-release first, plus we'll likely see Black/White remakes before a Gen 5 re-release

Years
    • Seen Sep 26, 2021
    There's still 2 whole generations for them to re-release first, plus we'll likely see Black/White remakes before a Gen 5 re-release

Yeah but unless black and white 2 re release have those sweet arceus graphics im guessing im not going to like it. i prefer black white graphics/music/overall asthetic more than xy and onward

Years
    if emerald and platinum barely get a nod in their respective generations' remakes, then i wouldn't get my hopes high for b2w2 to be acknowledged at all, even assuming bw would get any sort of remake or future port.

Back