• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Gary in da house!

GaryCyan

Gary Cyan
    Years
    Hey I'm GaryCyan and (of course) I like Gary Oak. My favorite type is dark, yet I use any type. Glad to be in the Pokecommunity. :D

Years
    Gaaaaary. <3 I love that guy and he's one of my favorite rivals. He makes such an adorable professor, too. I loved seeing him as a professor in those few Sinnoh episodes. Do you watch the anime? If you do, I'm sure you'd enjoy our Pokemon Anime board as it's by far the best place to discuss it. There's also a super cool (and quite new) rivals fan club to join where you can discuss your love for Gary and find others who like him as much as you.. there are bound to be other fans here. I mean, Gary's one of the coolest characters to ever grace Pokemon, aha. :D; While you're at it I'd recommend looking around other Pokemon-based clubs to see if there are any others that catch your eye as there are quite a lot of them here. A dark type should exist as well and I reckon it's one of our more popular clubs. Already so many wonderful options for you.

Anyways, we're quite glad to have you here, Gary! This place is chalk full of wonderful discussion boards where you can talk about pretty much anything, including off-topic things such as movies and music. Pretty sure you'll have a swell time exploring around so get to it, all right? Perhaps you can welcome your fellow new users or trade with the members.. it's all on you. :) Let a moderator know if we can help in any way if you're ever lost as well. We're all wonderful here and eager to help out a new member in need (and get to know them if they're looking for a buddy to converse with, of course).

Big, big welcome to PokeCommunity! Cheers and great meeting you! Hope you're having a wonderful day/night.

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
    Gary in da house!

Welcome to the forums, Gary! Gary mofo Oak I see! You've come to the right place. :D We have lots of Gary Oak fans, which I personally think he's a great rival (and I think he was better than Ash! xD). You'll love it here, we love Pokemon as much as you do! Depending on your interests, you'll find a topic suitable to your liking. Like for example, maybe you like the anime? We have a section for that! Roleplaying? We have that too. :D

Cirny got you covered on the above, so not much to say here but to tell you: have fun! Don't hesitate to ask questions or concerns, aaaand feel free to drop a line on my profile. :3

Years
    Hello Gary, and welcome!

We have a fair share of Gary fans, he is definitely one heck of a character. While I'm not all much of a Gary fan, I do know he was one of the major rivals back in the early days of the anime. And did you say you are a fan of Dark-type Pokemon? You should get over to PC's own Dark-type club straight away, my buddy [supporter]AWsquared[/supporter] runs it so you'll know it's a fun club. While you're there, you should check out the entire Pokemon Clubs section in general because joining clubs can be a fun way to make new friends.

Like what Cirno and Megan said, PC is a very wide and diverse community with a topic for everyone so I'm sure you'll love all the great topics here and there, and also don't hesitate to contact those staff members like Cirno there if you need help, but there are several members outside of the staff who love to help you too, like Megan and myself.

Have an awesome time here Gary!

- [supporter]Hikari10[/supporter]

Back