• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Gay Rights Debate

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • Age 44
    • Seen Feb 28, 2006
    I don t know if u all here yet but in Mexico we have been having riots over the president granting gay rights. What do u guys think? are they fair or no? Let me no, i really want to here waht u think.

DragonTrainer

Shiver me timbers!
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Mar 8, 2012
    Something tells me this won't turn out too well.

They're normal people, like anyone else.

Years
    • Age 44
    • Seen Feb 28, 2006
    DragonTrainer said:
    Something tells me this won't turn out too well.

They're normal people, like anyone else.

I agree. I don't know why everyone so mean to them. It makes me mad. :(

Drifblim

Banned
    Years
    That's one thing I like about Vicente Fox. He's willing to do anything even if it does him riot after riot. As well as unemployment riots over here in the US.

</sarcasm>

But at any rate, I don't think gay marriage should be prohibited, but there shouldn't be that much leeway for them. Imagine if we had these marriages being used to settle corporate feuds....I'd hate to see Rupert Murdoch and Bill Gates together....

Kylie-chan

[span="background:#000; padding: 2px 10px;"][color
    Years
    Crystal Walrein said:
    That's one thing I like about Vicente Fox. He's willing to do anything even if it does him riot after riot. As well as unemployment riots over here in the US.

</sarcasm>

But at any rate, I don't think gay marriage should be prohibited, but there shouldn't be that much leeway for them. Imagine if we had these marriages being used to settle corporate feuds....I'd hate to see Rupert Murdoch and Bill Gates together....
    That could happen just as easily with heterosexual marriages.

John Denver

Banned
    Years
    Kylie-chan said:
    I'm not going to lock it until anything happens.

It's imminent, fyi. :3

You mean you're not going to lock it because I said "this will be locked"

Yeah, I know...I know

Last edited:

Drifblim

Banned
    Years
    Kylie-chan said:
    That could happen just as easily with heterosexual marriages.
    At least they'll have a quandary of some sort. Not to be sexist, but I've noticed that many males are running high-stock businesses....

Kylie-chan

Years
    Crystal Walrein said:
    At least they'll have a quandary of some sort. Not to be sexist, but I've noticed that many males are running high-stock businesses....
    Doesn't mean that the only marriages that benefit two businesses have to be high-stock.

Neko

PC's Traveling Artist
    Years
    Originally posted by John Denver
    You mean you're not going to lock it because I said "this will be locked"

Geez...

XD Well it's your own fault that everybody hates you..XD j/k

I haven't heard anything from Mexico or w/e (doesn't like the news channels lol) But I really wouldn't be phased by the president granting the right if I was there. People should be allowed to love anyone they want to, no matter what sex/race/w/e ^^" (Though it would kinda disturb me seeing two gay guys like, kissing or something like that XD I'm straight) But I do think that all the people that ARE complaining should just worry about themselves, and not what other people are attracted to. |=3

John Denver

Banned
    Years
    Kakashi and Sasuke Lover said:
    XD Well it's your own fault that everybody hates you..XD j/k

It's not my fault that Kylie's insecure...

I haven't heard anything from Mexico or w/e (doesn't like the news channels lol) But I really wouldn't be phased by the president granting the right if I was there. People should be allowed to love anyone they want to, no matter what sex/race/w/e ^^" (Though it would kinda disturb me seeing two gay guys like, kissing or something like that XD I'm straight) But I do think that all the people that ARE complaining should just worry about themselves, and not what other people are attracted to. |=3

Yeah, people have the ability to love whoever they want. But marriage is biblical, and the bible condones homosexuality, unlike the politically correct government...

Neko

PC's Traveling Artist
    Years
    Yeah, people have the ability to love whoever they want. But marriage is biblical, and the bible condones homosexuality, unlike the politically correct government...

Uh..wait then why would gays even WANT TO get married? XD I don't know...There should be like, something else thats like, different from marriage, but like, the same thing. xD *brick'd*

OFFTOPIC:
    Also how do jews get married then?? *dies*

Kylie-chan

Years
    Uh..wait then why would gays even WANT TO get married? XD I don't know...There should be like, something else thats like, different from marriage, but like, the same thing. xD *brick'd*

OFFTOPIC:
    Also how do jews get married then?? *dies*
    He was being sarcastic, I think.

John Denver

Banned
    Years
    Kylie-chan said:
    He was being sarcastic, I think.

I was being fully serious

Because they DEMAND equal rights but they don't want to actually have to do anything to get them. They just DEMAND them!

And there is, it's called a "civil union." It's all the marriage, minus anything religious...which, I think, is stupid...

Neko

PC's Traveling Artist
    Years
    Because they DEMAND equal rights but they don't want to actually have to do anything to get them. They just DEMAND them!

Wow, but they would eventually HAVE to do SOMETHING to get ANYTHING, y'know? XD
    And there is, it's called a "civil union." It's all the marriage, minus anything religious...which, I think, is stupid...

Then does that mean you think marriage is stupid? Unless, that is, you think the religious part makes it worth while or something. >.>

John Denver

Banned
    Years
    Then does that mean you think marriage is stupid? Unless, that is, you think the religious part makes it worth while or something. >.>

No, I think marriage is one of the greatest things that can ever happen to someone. I think civil unions are dumb because they try to take the biblical foundation out of marriage...

Kura

twitter.com/puccarts
    Years
    John Denver said:
    It's not my fault that Kylie's insecure...

Not everyone believes in the bible.
    You can't use that as 'proof' of what a marriage should or should not be.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back