• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Gen 7] Frozocrone's Aprimon Bazaar

Status
Not open for further replies.

colter519

Youngster
Years
I'll take:

Friend: Seedot, Dratini
Love: Ralts
Moon: Ralts, Murkrow, Pichu
Fast: Dratini
Lure: Magikarp

for the eight you want. HA if possible on Pichu, Seedot and Murkrow.

I should be able to get the HA on pichu and murkrow for sure since they're available in sun and moon. I'll have an ha seedot and one that isn't just in case

colter519

Youngster
Years
I'll take:

Friend: Seedot, Dratini
Love: Ralts
Moon: Ralts, Murkrow, Pichu
Fast: Dratini
Lure: Magikarp

for the eight you want. HA if possible on Pichu, Seedot and Murkrow.

Ok, I've finished breeding them. I'm good to trade anytime

colter519

Youngster
Years
It's taking me longer than anticipated due to real life. If you're not concerned about gender and nature in addition to IV's, I should be able to get them done by 21:00 GMT

I'm really not concerned about anything except the apriball. I like breeding them in other ways from that starting point

colter519

Youngster
Years
Oh I'm an idiot and forgot to put egg moves on Komala :/ I can breed one up if you want them, (just send a junk mon over)

I'm sure I can get egg moves on Komala myself. Don't worry about it. If you are up for it though, I could go through the list of love ball pokemon I'm looking for. It's only 7 of them I believe

Frozocrone

Fighting a bigger fight
Years
I'm sure I can get egg moves on Komala myself. Don't worry about it. If you are up for it though, I could go through the list of love ball pokemon I'm looking for. It's only 7 of them I believe

That's fine. Will probably have to trade tomorrow though if you do find something you want.

colter519

Youngster
Years
That's fine. Will probably have to trade tomorrow though if you do find something you want.

Works for me. Just looking at the list and I need Bounsweet, Fomantis, Mimikyu, Minior, Oranguru, Salandit, and Cutifly (HA Sweet Veil)
What would you like in return?

Frozocrone

Fighting a bigger fight
Years
Works for me. Just looking at the list and I need Bounsweet, Fomantis, Mimikyu, Minior, Oranguru, Salandit, and Cutifly (HA Sweet Veil)
What would you like in return?

Can do for:

Friend: Pichu, Weedle, Roselia
Moon: Cleffa
Love: Cleffa
Heavy: Makuhita
Dream: Buneary

colter519

Youngster
Years
Ended up sleeping through 9pm but yours are ready.

I work from 9pm-1am GMT, so that time frame is a little tough for me. I wake up around 3pm GMT and have some availability until 5:30, and then from 6:30-9. If none of that works for you tomorrow we can trade this weekend as well.

Gho5t

<---- Bawse
Years
Interested in: Turtonator | Level Ball | Quiet | 31/x/31/31/31/0 | Shell Armour
Offering: Komala | Moon Ball | Modest | Comatose | Egg Moves: Play Rough, Wish, Charm

That's a pretty nice collection you have there. I just started the game so I don't have much but I can across this in wonder trade and it's got a couple egg moves so you can probably do more with it than me. Turtonator is my favorite of this gen so if you could help me out, it'd be greatly appreciated!

Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Feb 23, 2024
Hi would you trade your love ball sassy Oranguru Telepathy 31/x/31/31/31/0 Psychic Terrain, Wonder Room for one of my Friend ball brave Alolan grimers power of Alchemist 31/31/31/31/x/31 or 31/30/31/31/31/31 curse, shadow sneak.

Last edited:

Frozocrone

Fighting a bigger fight
Years
Hi would you trade your love ball sassy Oranguru Telepathy 31/x/31/31/31/0 Psychic Terrain, Wonder Room for one of my Friend ball brave Alolan grimers power of Alchemist 31/31/31/31/x/31 or 31/30/31/31/31/31 curse, shadow sneak.

That's fine. Should be able to have it done by Sunday.

Interested in: Turtonator | Level Ball | Quiet | 31/x/31/31/31/0 | Shell Armour
Offering: Komala | Moon Ball | Modest | Comatose | Egg Moves: Play Rough, Wish, Charm

That's a pretty nice collection you have there. I just started the game so I don't have much but I can across this in wonder trade and it's got a couple egg moves so you can probably do more with it than me. Turtonator is my favorite of this gen so if you could help me out, it'd be greatly appreciated!

Should be able to have it done by Sunday.

I work from 9pm-1am GMT, so that time frame is a little tough for me. I wake up around 3pm GMT and have some availability until 5:30, and then from 6:30-9. If none of that works for you tomorrow we can trade this weekend as well.

I should be available from 3pm GMT tomorrow.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back