• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Gen 7] Frozocrone's Aprimon Bazaar

Status
Not open for further replies.

Frozocrone

Fighting a bigger fight
Years
Interested in: Turtonator | Level Ball | Quiet | 31/x/31/31/31/0 | Shell Armour
Offering: Komala | Moon Ball | Modest | Comatose | Egg Moves: Play Rough, Wish, Charm

That's a pretty nice collection you have there. I just started the game so I don't have much but I can across this in wonder trade and it's got a couple egg moves so you can probably do more with it than me. Turtonator is my favorite of this gen so if you could help me out, it'd be greatly appreciated!

Hi would you trade your love ball sassy Oranguru Telepathy 31/x/31/31/31/0 Psychic Terrain, Wonder Room for one of my Friend ball brave Alolan grimers power of Alchemist 31/31/31/31/x/31 or 31/30/31/31/31/31 curse, shadow sneak.

These are both done but you'll have to bear with me for a while, my laptop (whose WiFi I share when doing trades) is in for a keyboard repair. I should have it back within the next few days and if I don't, I'll think of another method to trade.

Gho5t

<---- Bawse
Years
No problem just let me know the timespan when your back up and running. I've got work all week but they're mostly evenings.

Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Feb 23, 2024
These are both done but you'll have to bear with me for a while, my laptop (whose WiFi I share when doing trades) is in for a keyboard repair. I should have it back within the next few days and if I don't, I'll think of another method to trade.
It's cool just message me whenever you're ready.

colter519

Youngster
Years
Can I get Friend Ball Comfey, Fomantis, Grubbin, and Mareanie? And Level Ball Turtonator and Wimpod as well? As always, I'll breed you anything on my list

Frozocrone

Fighting a bigger fight
Years
Can I get Friend Ball Comfey, Fomantis, Grubbin, and Mareanie? And Level Ball Turtonator and Wimpod as well? As always, I'll breed you anything on my list

Can for:

Heavy Snorlax
Heavy Mawile
Friend Heracross
Dream Porygon
Dream Riolu
Lure Qwilfish

They should be done by Sunday

Gho5t

<---- Bawse
Years
Feels good having my laptop back. Let me know when you're available to trade (GMT time)

I'm free all day today and I'm free tomorrow until 5:00pm which would be 10:00pm in your time. I'll be on and off this throughout the day so just vm or pm me.

ToWriteLove

On Her Arms
Years
Alright, so I have a slightly odd request. I see that you Have HA lure ball dratini's. Would they happen to have access to Extreme Speed by chance? You see, what I am after is a lure ball dratini with the HA and extreme speed that is jolly, hopefully also 5iv (hopefully, obviously not required with the following thing), that is still in the egg. Wanting to hatch he/she myself.

What I have to offer:
Foreign Pokemon:
Spoiler:

Aprimons
Love Ball Stufful

Also have a Gold Bottle cap if none of those peak your interest. ^^ Willing to give up as many of these as you want, for I do not need them, just really after this dratini.

Frozocrone

Fighting a bigger fight
Years
Alright, so I have a slightly odd request. I see that you Have HA lure ball dratini's. Would they happen to have access to Extreme Speed by chance? You see, what I am after is a lure ball dratini with the HA and extreme speed that is jolly, hopefully also 5iv (hopefully, obviously not required with the following thing), that is still in the egg. Wanting to hatch he/she myself.

What I have to offer:
Foreign Pokemon:
Spoiler:

Aprimons
Love Ball Stufful

Also have a Gold Bottle cap if none of those peak your interest. ^^ Willing to give up as many of these as you want, for I do not need them, just really after this dratini.

Give me Sunday to breed it. I have the materials to get it done, but my work load right now is heavy, what with running my own psychology experiment. It also gives me a chance to see what I'm missing.

Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Feb 23, 2024
Hi would you trade your
moon ball cyndaquil, Solosis, goomy, komala, sableye, scyther, and wimpod
For my
Level Ball:Cyndaquil
Heavy ball: sandyghast
Moon ball: mareep carvanha
Friend ball: chickirita snivey axew

Last edited:
Status