• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Gen 8 move animation project [DISCONTINUED]

StCooler

Mayst thou thy peace discover.
Years
    • Seen today
    Years
    • Seen Apr 29, 2024
    may i reserve misty explosion and tar shot? fantastic work on this project so far btw!

Years
    • Seen today
    Sure! Thanks for letting me know!
    Sorry I'm late again
    Here is update :
    - Dragon Energy ( done )
    - Fiery Wrath ( done )

Next Up :
    - ThunderCage ( WIP )
    - Glacial Lance ( WIP )
    - Astral Barrage ( WIP )

Sorry if I post this pack without SFX...U know just anm file and Graphics hehe..
    Sorry for that.

Attachments

• DLC Pack 2 update.zip
      4.8 MB · Views: 16

StCooler

Years
    • Seen today
    Sorry I'm late again
    Here is update :
    - Dragon Energy ( done )
    - Fiery Wrath ( done )

Next Up :
    - ThunderCage ( WIP )
    - Glacial Lance ( WIP )
    - Astral Barrage ( WIP )

Sorry if I post this pack without SFX...U know just anm file and Graphics hehe..
    Sorry for that.

Thank you! Excellent work :)

StCooler

Years
    • Seen today
    Guys... I don't know how to put it ^^"

I ran a piece of code to scan the whole animation list, in order to see what moves miss an animation. Besides my own moves, the Z-moves, the Max-moves and some Gen 8 moves, we are missing animations for the following moves:
    Spoiler:

I suggest we finish first the Gen 8 moves, before dealing with the other moves. When we have all moves from Gen 1 to 8, we make a release (version 1). Then, we handle Z-moves and Max-moves, and release it (version 2).

What do you guys think?

Years
    • Seen today
    Guys... I don't know how to put it ^^"

I ran a piece of code to scan the whole animation list, in order to see what moves miss an animation. Besides my own moves, the Z-moves, the Max-moves and some Gen 8 moves, we are missing animations for the following moves:
    Spoiler:

I suggest we finish first the Gen 8 moves, before dealing with the other moves. When we have all moves from Gen 1 to 8, we make a release (version 1). Then, we handle Z-moves and Max-moves, and release it (version 2).

What do you guys think?
    EDIT :
    The project like a challenge for me..
    Every signature move animation I Made make my imagination working and my mood be good again after I got depressed the last few years.
    But I like making something like this.
    And How about add a Common animation like Mega evolution, sunlight, etc in this project after we done finish with this project.
    And the project can Completed.

Sorry for my bad grammar

StCooler

Years
    • Seen today
    EDIT :
    The project like a challenge for me..
    Every signature move animation I Made make my imagination working and my mood be good again after I got depressed the last few years.
    But I like making something like this.
    And How about add a Common animation like Mega evolution, sunlight, etc in this project after we done finish with this project.
    And the project can Completed.

Sorry for my bad grammar

I'm glad you found something to help yourself.
    Your animations are very good.

You want to turn this project into a "Complete Animation project"? I agree.
    I ran another script to see what Common Animations the Reborn project is missing. (Common Animatoins are the animations you mention: weather, terrains, traps, Mega-Evolutions, status, etc.).
    Here is the list:
    Spoiler:

Years
    • Seen today

I ran another script to see what Common Animations the Reborn project is missing. (Common Animatoins are the animations you mention: weather, terrains, traps, Mega-Evolutions, status, etc.).
    Here is the list:
    Spoiler:

Yeah, I think so
    I have fanmade project too..
    I hope we can finish this big project.
    You can upload part by part after Done with gen 1-8 move done..

DarrylBD99

Content Creator and Game Developer
    Years
  • Guys... I don't know how to put it ^^"

Spoiler:

What do you guys think?

Here is the list:
    Spoiler:

So um... wait is this for like the Pokémon reborn team or are you gonna make the Pokémon reborn animations along with the animations we will make a new resource?

Last edited:

StCooler

Years
    • Seen today
    So um... wait is this for like the Pokémon reborn team or are you gonna make the Pokémon reborn animations along with the animations we will make a new resource?

This is going to be a release for everyone.
    I am not part of the Reborn team and you're not working for the Reborn team (besides, Pokémon Reborn is finished).
    The goal is to make a full package containing Pokémon Reborn's animations (that everyone uses anyway) + the new ones + the missing ones, so that people only have one complete resource to download with every animation inside.

DarrylBD99

Content Creator and Game Developer
    Years
  • This is going to be a release for everyone.
    I am not part of the Reborn team and you're not working for the Reborn team (besides, Pokémon Reborn is finished).
    The goal is to make a full package containing Pokémon Reborn's animations (that everyone uses anyway) + the new ones + the missing ones, so that people only have one complete resource to download with every animation inside.

Huh... neat...

StCooler

Years
    • Seen today
    Just a quick update; I reserved Snap Trap but I can't get the sprites done for the life of me (can't get the teeth right).
    I'm giving up this move, so if anyone wants to make the animation for Snap Trap, they are welcome! :)

Back