• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Gen 8 V18

Years
    • Seen Jan 17, 2023
    You should explicitly mention that it contains things from the Crown Tundra. This could potentially be a spoiler for someone unsuspecting because there has been very slow progress in the official GitHub in regards to things like TM Compatibility and Milcery's Evolution and there are no other alternatives for Gen 8 v18 stuff.

Years
  • I'm sorry if this isn't the right place to say this, I can't quite find a good place without just DMing (and I think that's rude)but in the Gen 8 tm.txt file Hatenna is typoed as Hattena though the whole file. It's not a hard fix, but I figure it should be known.

Years
  • I'm sorry if this isn't the right place to say this, I can't quite find a good place without just DMing (and I think that's rude)but in the Gen 8 tm.txt file Hatenna is typoed as Hattena though the whole file. It's not a hard fix, but I figure it should be known.

Will be fixed in the next update. It's a known issue.

Years
    • Seen Aug 15, 2022
    I share, here, the method of Milcery's evolution. It's like in official game (99%). In this script, you press A or S (in your keyboard), the player will spin and you just stop it with X (in yourkeyboard). If you stop it after 10 seconds, the form is different and moreover, the form will change into special at 7pm - 7h59m59s and stop after 10 seconds (first, you need item for this pokemon).
    In your PBS, set evolution like
    Evolutions=ALCREMIE,SweetItem

Code
    Script

Credit: bo4p5687 (if you use it)

Years
    • Seen Aug 15, 2022
    This is the method of Kubfu's evolution.
    Just set $PokemonGlobal.kubfuevolve = true after trainer beat the owner of tower or something like this and then put pbEvolveByScroll.
    After this line "pbEvolveByScroll", you need to put $PokemonGlobal.kubfuevolve = false
    In PBS, set evolution like
    Evolutions=URSHIFU,Scroll

Code
    Script

Credit: bo4p5687 (if you use it)

Years
  • This is the method of Kubfu's evolution.

I share, here, the method of Milcery's evolution. It's like in official game (99%).

Thanks for the code! Really appreciate it. But we don't need this because most (if not all the coding work) has already been completed. You can check out the To-Do list in the Gen 8 Changelog.txt for what needs to be done. Thanks!

Back