• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Gender Race v 6 [THE END OF THE THREAD AS WE KNOW IT IS NEAR...I think]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yukari

Not uncommon.

Apparently I have 429 posts in this thread. That's a large chunk of all the posts in this thread.

Ice1

[img]http://www.serebii.net/pokedex-xy/icon/712.pn
    Years
    • Seen Nov 23, 2023

I posted 190 posts here, which is more than 10% of all my posts...

Yukari

That's kinda sad actually.

We ALL know that User 101 has the most posts here.

Yukari

Yes it can, but I'm too lazy to make anything funnier. And I'm not trying to be funny really.

Years
    85. (Correct number, he edited his double post.)

I try not to cuss on the forums. But on the battle server, that's a different story.

Yukari

83 (Actual correct number. I double checked. You can check too if you want.)

I don't have a problem with cursing on here really. I don't curse IRL though, which is weird.

Years
    83. (Really is correct, my post got sandwiched between his double posts, the last of which should've been deleted.)

Also, I am very insane.

Yukari

I don't get why that doesn't count toward the number but, whatever.

Years

It's a double post that was edited. That's like lowering the number by 2 instead of one, which isn't fair.

Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jun 29, 2019

I'd argue my case in this but honestly, it's not even worth addressing. If post count was my biggest concern nowadays, I'd be a much happier man.

Gligar

Bruhfication Sayan
    Years
    Everytime I double post, I try to think of a nice delete reason. It's actually kinda fun.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back