• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Gender Race v 6 [THE END OF THE THREAD AS WE KNOW IT IS NEAR...I think]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ice1

[img]http://www.serebii.net/pokedex-xy/icon/712.pn
Years
    • Seen Nov 23, 2023

My band got rejected for a competition because of our name, so we had to re-enter :/

Ice1

[img]http://www.serebii.net/pokedex-xy/icon/712.pn
    Years
    • Seen Nov 23, 2023

Well, we we're going to play Na Na Na (Na Na Na Na Na) by My Chemical Romance, so we had entered as Na Na Na Na Na Na Na Na Na Na Na Na Nä Na Na Na Na Na Na Na Na Na Na Na Na, just to screw with the presenter, who has a tendency to screw up names.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023

Not mine, nope. I like some of their songs but I'm not like a huge fan or anything. /shrugs

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023

Imagine Dragons. Nothing Left to Say.

Rather that was the first band and first song that came to mind hahaha so I guess those are my answers for night. Let's play again tomorrow.

El Héroe Oscuro

IG: elheroeoscuro
    Years

Indeed we shall. I actually had tickets to go see them live earlier last year. I had to scrap them last minute though, shame cause I would have loved to have heard Demons live.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023

Oh maaaan that sucks! I would love to hear Demons live myself or several of their other songs. Sadly the only band I have seen live that aren't local or anything are The Fray.

El Héroe Oscuro

IG: elheroeoscuro
    Years

That's still a great artist to see live! Living near Boston definitely has it's perks for me considering there are so many live venues close by. Just recently I saw Watsky and Future Islands and in a short time I'll be seeing Cherub, Walk the Moon, and Kodaline. I've seen...20 shows give or take? I don't know, I just try to go to many as possible.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back