• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Gender switched art *don't look if your scared of characters drawn the oppsite sex*

100marios

Reigning Dork Champion of PC
Years
  • Well for Marina I see you made her look a lot like Kenta (I guess Yoshi..) or is it just me? *rubs eyes* The next one, I never saw how he looked as a girl in the first place but he/she looks good to me! And heh, Gary! Or should I say Gabrielle (well, something like that)

Kairi

The Original $staff_title
    Years
    • Seen Feb 3, 2021
    You used gay as if it were an insult, and trust me we don't allow using that as one. If you don't have something useful to say, don't post.

orange*berry

Has catching up to do...
    Years
  • Flame blaziken said:
    So ur ubsessed on making everyone in the world gay are u gay for ur art is gay :/

It's one of our traditions here in the art form. It's not really cross dressing or anything; it's what a character would look like if he/she was born as the opposite sex.

What's so bad about being homosexual, anyway?

Timbjerr

[color=Indigo][i][b]T-o-X-i-C[/b][/i][/color]
    Years
  • Flame Blaziken...please no putting down of homosexuality in this forum...I don't want you to start any flame wars...

besides it's spelled prejudice not prejuged...I'm kinda picky when it comes to spelling...

Kairi

The Original $staff_title
    Years
    • Seen Feb 3, 2021
    Flame Blaziken, if you think it's wrong then don't post in this topic anymore. We don't need any flamewars in Cassie's topic.

Haruka

Pokémon Coordinator
    Years
  • Flame blaziken said:
    Lets ay this Adam and Eve not Adam and Steve get it OKNO I AM NOT PREJUGED IT IS WRONG
    Yes you are, you are against gay people...

Not to offend you...
    Flame Blaziken...please no putting down of homosexuality in this forum...I don't want you to start any flame wars...

besides it's spelled prejudice not prejuged...I'm kinda picky when it comes to spelling...

My fault... :P

100marios

Reigning Dork Champion of PC
    Years
  • Lets not start any arguments on this thread, its Cassie's thread after all like Kairi said, besides people have the right to post what they want on this site (well to a certain extent) even if some don't like their topics. I hope this will help settle this little dispute. (Yes, this is one of my more intellectual posts!)

Oh yeah, and I don't exactly think homosexuality is the right think to say for this topic. How about 'what would he/she look like as a boy/girl'? I think thats a little nicer. :)

Last edited:

Miyu-chan

.::f l o w e r g i r l::.
    Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Apr 23, 2014
    Wow, beautiful art Cassie. n_n I love the way it looks. But Junie-chan's arm is strange. o.o; keep up the good work! n_n

Tsukushi-chan

Evil Genius
    Years
  • Bah! *throws stuff at Flame blaziken* You do not insult Cassie-chan's artwork! >o It makes me mad...

Anyhoo...
    Very cute artwork, Cassie-chan. ^^ I like "Brenda". You drew her very adorably. Junie's quite teh cutie as well. ^_^
    Is it me, or does Kazzie look like Hino? o.O Very cute! *gets hit*

I can't wait to see more. ^_^

Back